One Year Later

Dancing in the rain

Leeteuk POV

I stood on stage. Staring out at all the audience. All the beautiful ELF. I held hands with Kyuhyun on one side and Eunhyuk on the other. Super Junior as a unison lifted their hands before lowering them into a bow. Holding for a while we returned to our height and clapped the audience.

 

"We love you! Thank you for being such a beautiful audience! Good night!" I cried.

 

"Love you ELF!" The rest of Super Junior shouted after me.

 

Everyone, in their own time, left the stage, the audience chanting for us to return as we did. I waited for every member to walk through the doubles door leading backstage before joining them.

 

"Well done guys! That was brillant!" I whiped my sweat away with a towel passed over by kyuhyun. In exchange I passed him a bottle of water.

 

The manager and other assistants burst through the doors. "That was very well done! Bravo!" 

 

I smield and bowed to them all, before joining with the clapping and cheering.
While everyone mingled I wondered to every member checking that they felt ok and returing objects I found left on stage. As more and mroe production workers joined the party, the corridor became over crowded. So to ease the crowd I headed for my changing room.

 

It was quiet in the other corridors. The fans wouldn't have made it out yet so I had some time to get there without being noticed. Luckly it didn't take me long. I opened the door. As I did someone I knew all too well flung their arms around my neck and pulled me in for a hug.

 

"Leeteuk that was amazing! You were so brillant! I'm so proud of you!"

 

I beamed. "Kaia!" My lips met hers as we indulged in a passionate kiss, I swung her around before breaking the kiss.

 

"How long have you been waiting here?!" I asked planting another kiss on her lips.

 

"I had to run from my seat, but I didn't know where you would be so I came here,"

 

"You ran?"

 

"Well the security chased me at one point, but I think I lost them,"

 

I laughed "You are crazy," She giggled before adding another kiss to my lips. "Didnt they reconginise you?" I frowned, knowing how many times I took her baackstage before.

 

"Well I was sprinting past so they didnt get a chance to see me well enough,"

 

I laughed again. "Well at least you are here now,"

 

 

 

Kaia POV

 

"Well at least you are here now," Leeteuk beamed.

 

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," I kissed him again.

 

Time passed slowly while we were together. The other members began to leave, but Leeteuk said he wanted to show me something so kept me behind until he was sure everyone was gone. At which point he grabbed my hand and lead away. 

 

We walked down the corridor hand in hand until we met a set of double doors. "Ready?" He asked.

 

I nodded and together we pushed them open.

 

I gasped. It was the stage they performed on! Looking out to the rows apon rows of now empty seats, there was still tincle dotted everywhere, flowers people had thrown on stage, pettles scattered all over the floor, banners and dissgarde posters were laying on the ground.

 

"This is where you performed," I ran to the middle of the stage "This is where you were singing and dancing," I spun on the spot, causing my dress to frale in every direction. I was so happy. A hand stopped my spin. Leeteuk's. He smiled down at me.

 

"You must love it on stage in front off all those people," I said.

 

"As long as you are there,"

 

I giggled adn kissed hm.

 

"kaia," He said "Can I ask you a question?"

 

"Sure, of course,"

 

My heart stopped as Leeteuk got down to on knee. He pulled out a small red box from his pocket. I gasped.

 

"Kaia, " He said calmly, causing tears to flood down my eyes "Will you marry me?"

 

I sobbed with tears of joy. I jumped at Leeteuk and wrapped my arms around him. "Yes, yes I will marry you!"

 

In my eyes that moment lasted forever.

 

 

Narrator:

It was rare to ever see them apart after that day.

They grew old together.

Had two kids.

Both girls.

Named Renn and Suzie.

Suzie became one of the most famous dancers in Korea while Renn became a well known country singer in America.

They lived long and happy lives.

Fell in love.

Grew old.

 

Kaia never in her many years of life forgot that one day that changed her life forever.

 

The day she met a lonely man in the rain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

xxx thanks so much for staying though this story, i love you if you did xxx and im sorry the ending took me so long to update but i wanted it to be good xxx please tell you what you thought in the comments or how you would have liked it to have ended xxx
xxx thank you so much! I love you guys xxx