Answers

Dancing in the rain

Kaia POV

I didn't know how to react to what Leeteuk said, I could feel myself blushing like mad. I could tell that he had noticed because he smiled and pinched my nose.

 

Kaia:"Oww!" I laughed

 

Leeteuk:"Now... are you going to tell me what's troubling you?"

 

Kaia:"Do I have to tell you?"

 

Leeteuk:"...Yes, because I can see you want to talk about it,"

 

Kaia sighed:"How do you know?"

 

Leeteuk:"Normaly I would make a big touching speech about how I can see it in your eyes and all that but to be honest... I just guessed,"

 

I laughed and so did he. He was so beautiful when he smiled, it almost made me forget all my problems... Almost.

 

Leeteuk:"So what's up?"

 

Kaia:"It's just, like I said I'm not famous and nor do I have any money to my name... I'm normal Leeteuk, I'm not special. I do not have much money at all, and for people like me... that is normally a deal breaker,"

 

Leeteuk frowned:"Deal breaker?"

 

Kaia:"Stopping a relationship," I answered with my heart slowly deterating.

 

Leeteuk:"No!"

 

My heart leaped at his outburst:"What!?"

 

Leeteuk:"I don't care. I don't care if your the richest person in the world, or the poorest. I'm not leaving you,"

 

Tears started to trickle down my cheeks:"w-wha... what?"

 

Suddenly Leeteuk lent in and his lips found mine. My heart screamed and my eyes closed. I could almost feel the Earth spin below me. The world seemed smaller in my mind. My lips were as colder than his so they felt warm against mine. The kiss broke slowly and my eyes remained shut until I dared to open them. Leeteuk was starring down at me smiling with that lovely smile.

 

Leeteuk:"Is that why you didn't turn up?"

 

Kaia:"I wasn't sure what to do..."

 

Leeteuk:"But you came back, why?"

 

I didn't answer, I just starred at him. Not knowing what to say. Leeteuk looked down at his watch then back up to me.

 

Leeteuk:"It's really late... do you want me to walk you home?"

 

Kaia:"I have no home,"

 

Leeteuk:"What!?"

 

Kaia:"I live at work. T-they have a little room for me..."

 

Leeteuk:"Really!?"

 

I nodded:"It's nice though,"

 

Leeteuk:"Why don't you stay with me for the night? You can sleep in our apartment... I mean just for the night, no weird business. Just to sleep,"

 

Kaia:"Really? You would do that for me?"

 

Leeteuk nodded:"Oh yeah there is one thing though,"

 

Kaia:"What?"

 

Leeteuk:"The others will be asleep but they are... weird,"

 

kaia:"Weird?"

 

Leeteuk:"You'll see... but are you okay with them being there? i mean I can't really move them so..."

 

Kaia:"No I'm fine with it... sounds intresting,"

 

Leeteuk smiled:"Good follow me then, I'll take you up there," he held his arm out to me "Mam,"

 

I took it smiling:"Sir," I giggled and he laughed, and together we walked into the appartment.

 

 

 

xxx sorry for late update :/ hope you enjoy xxx