The girl in the rain

Dancing in the rain

Outside it was raining, heavly, as it had been the past couple days, large droplets fell from they grey sky covering him withing seconds, but he diddnt care.

Leeteuk slowly made his way through the rain to a wooden bench and placed himself on its wet surface.

Alone.

Finaly alone.

He haddnt been truely alone for a long time now, but despite that, despite having a group of 13 to look after, he always felt alone.

He chuckled to himself at how silly it all sounded, if anyone could hear what was going on in his head -

Kaia:"hello?"

Leeteuk was suddenly shot out of his thoughts! He spun around to see who spoke.

She was beautiful, with long shiny black hair and gorgus blue eyes.

Kaia:"sorry i diddnt mean to make you jump"

Leeteuk was lost for words, how long had she been there? was she following me?  He haddnt seen her when he came out, but then he wasnt really paying attention.

Slowly realising that he haddnt said anything for a while so he thought it best to break the silence.

Leeteuk:"um... no, thats fine,"

Leeteuk hoped she wasnt some wild stalking fan that had been following him, he couldnt deal with that right now. The girl smiled at him, but not in anyway inspecting him or judging him, or even trying to picturing him shirtless. The rain had drenched his hair over his eyes and was dripping down his face, he was glad for this, the less she saw his face the less-likely she would reconise him.

There was another moments silence before she spoke again.

Kaia:"you look really cold, are you okay?"

Leeteuk:"oh...um...yeah, yeah im fine"

He said more to himself, then to her.

Kaia:"thats what everyone says"

Her voise was soft and calming, beautiful infact. Just like her.

 

 

 

xxx hope you enjoyed xxx
and sorry there are still no pictures i have no idea how to do it
if anyone can tell me then that would be great
thank you