Dancing in the rain

Dancing in the rain

Leeteuk couldnt sleep, he haddnt been able to sleep for days and he was afraid it was starting to show. 

He was lying on the ground in his pile of pillows which had now become his bed after Kyuhyun had complained about his back pains from sleeping there for too long, so naturly, Leeteuk had offerd to swop with him, but he was now starting to regret it.

Around him, in their dorm, he was surrounded by his fellow members of Super Junior; Shindong, Yesung, Reowook, Kibum, Eunhkyuk, Sunmin, Siwon, Henry, Zhomi, Donghe, Heechul and Kangin. They were all fast asleep, the usual ones snoring like pigs making them the only noise in the room.

He looked around to each member; Eunhyuk was streached out over his bed, his arm dangling over the side, his face was purried within his pillow, his dovet had fallen away to the floor and had coverd Shidong who was lying asleep on the ground below him. After a moment of deciding wheather to get up or not Leeteuk, slowly, rolling over to his side, reached over Donghe, who was snoring loudly imbetween them, and pulled the duvet off Shindongs head. He then steadly and quietly without letting go of the duvet, pushed himself out of his pile of pillows on the floor, stood up and steathly tiptoed over to Eunhyuk, trying  his best not to step on anyone.

Once he reached him, he threw the duvet over his friend, using his still sleepy hands, covering the boy with the blanket and patting it down. After he had tucked Eunhyuk in, Leeteuk gently reached for his friend’s head, pulled it out of the pillow and turned it to the side so that he could breath properly. As he did so he started to slowly relise the sudden apperance of water on his hand was achally drull from his mates gorping mouth and he quickly wiped it on his trousers wincing in the process.

Turning away in decust from Eunhyuk (even though he loved him) he looked around the rest of the room to the other members who were all fast asleep; Heechul was snuggled up to Siwon in the double bed with Yesung curled up on the edge. In Leeteuk’s former bed slept Kyuhyun, he was neatly asleep with his head slightly turned to the left and his hand placed, palm up in line with his head on the pillow. Reowook who had been origionly placed on the floor beside Kyuhyun bed had, during his sleep, made his way around it and had squashed himself imbetween Henry and Kangin, neither were awear of this fact. The point wher Reowook had moved, still contained his pillows and duvet, seeing as they didn’t follow him on his voage across the room, leaving him in a shivering curled up ball with his head resting on Henry’s stomach.

Leeteuk sighed. He could see no clear path through the sleeping bodys on the floor to Reowook’s lonely blanket, so he decided to give him his, he didn’t need it anymore so he saw no point in keeping it. Leeteuk picked it up off the floor and placed it on top of Reowook carefully who shuffled as he did so, then backed up.Everyone else seemed to look fine, they were all sleeping happly, the only two that normaly woke up easly was Kyuhyun and Donghe, but they were both looked fast asleep.

Quietly and taking each step carefully Leeteuk made his way to the bathroom to get changed. He didn’t want to be standing in his uncomfatable pajamas for too long.

 

 

xxx sorry if it was a bit long :/ but i hoped you enjoyed :)xxx

and I have no idea ho to add pictures so, sorry about that :/