Meeting Super Junior

Dancing in the rain

 

Kaia could feel herself waking up to the faint giggles of what sounded like young children. Thinking it was a dream she slowly shook her head to get rid of it. However nothing happened, she frowned in her sleep as the giggling and whispers continued. Where was she? At school? Why was she asleep at school? Kaia had to wake up. She rubbed her heavy eyelids and slowly opened them, only to find a cuious face starring at her just before her eyes.

 

?:"Hello," It said.

 

Kaia screamed and smacked away the face, she then threw the duvets over her head and hid under them. The smacked victim, Heechul, doubled over in pain, covering the red patch on his cheek with his hand whilst whimpering like a dog. Hangeng and Siwon wondered over to help, or in Hangeng's case, to shut him up. Leeteuk at that point had just been awoken by the scream, only to see a large crowed of Super Junior members surrounding Kaia's bed. Quickly he pushed himself up.

 

Leeteuk:"What the hell are you guys doing?!" He ordered, pushing them away from the bed.

 

Kangin:"Did you know there is a girl in your bed hyung?" 

 

Kyuhyun:"Of course he knows, that's his girlfriend," He turned to Leeteuk "They don't believe me when I tell them that she's you girlfriend,"

 

Eunhyuk added sweetly:"It's true," But Donghae patted his shoulder to hush him.

 

Donghae:"Don't join in Hyukjae, just let the situation flow," he smiled evilly and chuckled so they both fell silent.

 

Kangin:"It's hard to believe you Kyuhyun, because you lie all the time,"

 

Kyuhyun:"I do not!"

 

Kangin:"Do to!"

 

Kyuhyun:"Name one time!"

 

Kangin:"Only one!?"

 

As they continued to argue Leeteuk knelt down so he was eye level with the pillows of him bed and whispered softly to Kaia who was still hidden under the duvets.

 

Leeteuk:"Kaia... are you okay under there?"

 

In response the duvets shuffled a bit which Leeteuk presumed to be her either nodding or shaking her head.

 

Leeteuk:"You're gonna have to say something," Pause... "Kaia?"

 

Kaia:"I'm sorry," her muffled voice came from under the duvets.

 

Leeteuk:"For what?"

 

Kaia:"Smacking that man,"

 

Leeteuk smiled and glance over his shoulder to Heechul, who was sat beside Siwon, still holding his hand over his red cheek, moping as he did.

 

Leeteuk:"Well you could say man... but I'm sure he'll live,"

 

When he turned back to Kaia she had already lowered the covers so just her eyes were visible and she had begun to look around. The room fell silent at the sight of her. Even Kangin and Kyuhyun stopped arguing to see. But there was always one to break the quiet.

 

?:"What are you wearing?" which receved a smack around the head by another unknown member. There was silence again before Sungmin decided to join.

 

Sungmin:"W-what's your name?" He asked it so sweetly that Kaia was reminded of how a child would ask a strangers name, that innocent way.

 

Kaia:"Umm, m-my name's Kaia... It's nice to meet you,"

 

Ryeowook:"Mia?"

 

Kyuhyun:"No it's Kaia, Kaia ya numpty,"

 

Ryeowook:"Oh, sorry,"

 

Hangeng:"Why are you here?" The question was more aimed at Leeteuk than her.

 

Leeteuk:"Can you please ease up on the questions guys,"

 

Donghae:"You could have told us you had a girl around hyung,"

 

Eyunhyuk:"Yeah, we had to hid all our stuff under the beds,"

 

Donghae:"Aish! Next time don't back me up," He snapped quickly stamping on Eunhyuks foot to silence him. Eunhyuk whimpered for a seond but then thought of something funny and giggled. Once again silence hit the room. Everyone exchanged looks before there came the sound of jingling keys from outside.

 

It was if an alarm had gone off throughout the dorm. Everyone quickly ran to their posts;Eunhyuk and Donghae launched themselves into their bed, Hangeng and Siwon ran into the bathroom, Kyuhyun fell in front of the T.V, Heechul shut himself in the toilet, Sungmin hand fallen over and was trying to get back up, Ryeowook and Yesung hopped into the double bed leaving Shindong and Kangin to act natural on their mobile phones. Leeteuk turned to Kaia and pulled the duvet over her head so that she was hidden aswel, just in tme for the door to open and Siwon's manager to walk in.

 

Manager:"Okay you can stop pretending, I don't care what you are doing today because it's your day off!" He called "I'm just here for Siwon and Donghae, and yes before you ask... EUnhyuk you can come to if you wish,"

 

EunhyuK:"Yay! Where are we going?"

 

Manager:"Filming, these two are in a drama together adn you can come to watch and ONLY watch, you understand? I don't want what happened last time, you will not get kicked off the set again... deal?"

 

Eunhyuk looked down shyly:"Yes sir,"

 

Manager:"Okay then, I see your dressed, lets go. If we get there eairly they may still have food left over. For the rest of you have a good day and be back here by 7:00,"

 

Super Junior:"Yes sir,"

 

Manager:"Who's that in the bed?"

 

Leeteuk:"Ermmm... it's Heechul sir, he's still sleeping,"

 

Manager:"Ahh well leave him there, come on guys let's get a move on,"

 

With thoes last words the four of the departed from the dorm.

 

 

 

> "We are super Junior!"

> "who da hell is she?"

> "Herro there"

 

> "Helllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooo...? boo!"

> "Oh gward you guys"

> "I shall sing to you... lol"

 

xxx thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed, there will be more coming soon don't worry, but I'm going to be reaching the end soon, so comment while you can... thank you!!! xxx