Why Were You Gone...?

Dancing in the rain

Kaia POV

Leeteuk:"I missed you Kaia,"

 

My heart froze. My brain stopped any thought. I held my breath... he did what? He missed me? All I knew was that he was most definitely NOT lying. I could see it in his eyes. So it was true... he had missed me, I was only joking earlier, all I wanted was to hear someone say they missed me, and out of everyone in the world... it was him.

 

Kaia:"Wh... you?... say... I-I wha-"

 

Leeteuk:"I. Missed. You."

 

He said slowly pouncing each syllable, with that beautiful dimple smile that I remember clearly from last time.

 

Kaia:"Y-you do?"

 

Leeteuk pecked my lips with another small kiss:"yes,"

 

I no longer knew what to say or do, I was completely taken aback, so I just stood there staring at his Angel face.

 

Leeteuk:"Do you mind if I ask where you have been the past... few days?"

 

It took me a while to realize Leeteuk had spoken:"huh? Sorry what?"

 

Leeteuk:"Where were you? You didn't answer my calls?"

 

I dropped my head in shame and felt tears well up in my eyes. Leeteuk knelt down to become eye level with me. Not removing his hands from my waist he shook me slightly to get my full attention.

 

Leeteuk:"Kaia? you can tell me."

 

I didn't reply.

 

Leeteuk:"Come on," he smiled "I told you everything when we first met. What did you say then... oh yes... I remember you said I had a silly smile,"

 

I chuckled:"I never said you had a silly smile,"

 

Leeteuk:"Oh really, that's what I heard,"

 

We both laughed and using that newly found happiness he managed to lift my eye level back up to its origional hight.

 

Leeteuk:"Now come on,"

 

He moved his hands to mine and swayed them side to side as if in a slow dance from the 90s, smiling as he did.

 

Leeteuk:"I'm not going to leave until you tell me, and you can't get rid of me so... It's gonna be another long night,"

 

He gave me his cheeky smirk when he finished his sentence.

 

Kaia:"you're not gonna give up are you?" I giggled

 

Leeteuk's face fell:"Oh god, I'm turning into Kyuhyun," he muttered quietly to himself.

 

Kaia:"Who's that?"

 

Leeteuk:"Never mind. where have you been?"

 

Kaia:"It's a long story," I sighed.

 

Leeteuk:"Well I have time... sit down you look tired,"

 

He lead me to the bench where I we first met and sat me down. I smiled at him then decided it would be better just to tell him.

 

Kaia:"Ok I'll tell you, but don't think any less of me when I do...please?"