Ever again...?

Dancing in the rain

Leeteuk POV

 

Leeteuk:"Hurry up Kyuhyun! We're gonna lose that car ahead!" I shouted to Kyuhyun in the drivers seat, as Eunhyuk continued to examine my ankle.

 

Eunhyuk:"Calm down Hyung,"

 

Leeteuk:"We're gonna lose them,"

 

Eunhyuk:"Not with Kyuhyun's driving we wont,"

 

Kyuhyun:"What's your plan Leeteuk?"

 

Leeteuk:"Plan?"

 

Kyuhyun:"For when we arrive... Wait... Who are we following again?" It suddenly darned on both that I hadn't told them who was in the taxi we were following.

 

Eunhyuk:"Yeah... you haven't told us yet,"

 

Leeteuk:"Ermmm... er,"

 

The car suddenly sped up, causing me and Eunhyuk to be slamed against the back of our seats.

 

Kyuhyun:"It's Kaia isn't it!?"

 

Eunhyuk:"KAIA! Well what's she doing? Why are you chasing her?"

 

Leeteuk:"She's leaving,"

 

Kyuhyun pushed his foot down on the accelerater again.

 

Eunhyuk;"Ease up their Kyu,"

 

Kyuhyun:"Why is she leaving?!" He asked loudly, ignoring Eunhyuk.

 

Leeteuk:"I don't know she just left me a note when the Manager was talking to me-"

 

Eunhyuk:"Do you have the note still?"

 

I thought for a moment then remembered it was still in my pocket from earlier:"Yeah," I ruffled through my coat and carefully pulled it out, trying not to crease it, "Here," I passed it to Eunhyuk who in turn took it and immediately creased it.

 

Leeteuk:"Could you be careful?"

 

Eunhyuk:"Sorry-"

 

Kyuhyun:"What does it say?"

 

Eunhyuk:"Dear Leeteuk, Sorry things had to end this way and I hate to do this but I have no other choice..." Eunhyuk suddenly stopped reading. I knew why.

 

Kyuhyun:"What? Why did you stop?"

 

Eunhyuk:"She wrote 'I love you' but crossed it out,"

 

Kyuhyun:"What does that mean?"

 

Leeteuk:"I don't know, that's why I want to find her. I want to know if she meant it... and if she did why did she leave?"

 

Kyuhyun:"What did she say next?"

 

Eunhyuk:"She says... WHAT!!!"

 

Kyuhyun almost swurved the car off the road at Eunhyuks sudden outburst:"WHAT! WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?"

 

Eunhyuk:"It would have never worked between us, sorry," He read looking over to me with his sympathy face.

 

Kyuhyun:"Eh... No what does the letter say?"

 

I mentaily died inside when Kyuhyun spoke.

 

Eunhyuk:"That is what the letter said!!"

 

Kyuhyun:"Oh... Kaia said that?!?"

 

Leeteuk:"Yeah,"

 

Kyuhyun:"Well that's wrong,"

 

Leeteuk:"What?" My heart leaped at his words, because all this time, that was all I wanted to hear.

 

Kyuhyun:"She only wrote that so you wouldn't go after her,"

 

I remembered the time she said she loved me, but what did that mean now if she had left.

 

Leeteuk:"What makes you think that?"

 

Kyuhyun:"Because I could tell as soon as I saw her and you together... there was... chemistry, and women don't leave when their chemistry"

 

Eunhyuk:"Really?"

 

Kyuhyun:"Yeah,"

 

Eyuhyunk:"Nice,"

 

Leeteuk:"Then why did she cross out 'I love you'?"

 

Kyuhyun:"Well... do you know why she left?"

 

Leeteuk:"I've told you I don't?"

 

Eunhyuk:"Might have been work?"

 

Leeteuk:"She doesn't work,"

 

Kyuhyun:"She might needed to feed a pet?"

 

Leeteuk:"She doesn't have one,"

 

Eunhyuk:"She might need to... you know... go to the toilet,"

 

I stared at Eunhyuk reflecting my thought of his suggestion:"Theres one in the SM building, and plus she wouldn't have to get a taxi and drive this far!"

 

Eunhyuk:"Well maybe it's something to do with her family, like... her grandmother is ill, you don't know,"

 

I hadn't considered that, what if I follow her and she just had to go to the hospital to see her ill grandmother?

 

Leeteuk:"Well... then should I just head back,"

 

Kyuhyun:"No! Are you crazy?"

 

Leeteuk:"Maybe I'm just overreacting?"

 

Kyuhyun:"She wrote that letter so you wouldn't follow her, otherwise she would have left the 'I love you' on the card,"

 

Leeteuk:"Isn't the more of a reason to turn around then? If that was the point of the letter?"

 

Kyuhyun:"No! Your not getting it Hyung. She only wrote that because she knew if she saw you again she wouldn't be able to leave for what ever reason it is,"

 

Leeteuk:"How do you know all this!?"

 

Kyuhyun:"Because if it weren't true then she wouldn't have written the letter,"

 

Eunhyuk:"THE TAX HAS STOPPED!"

 

Everone in the car jumped out of our skin, Kyuhyun slammed on the breaks causing me and Eunhyuk to shoot forward and smack into the seat in front of us.

 

Leeteuk:"AGH!!" I cried as my leg smashed onto the bottom of Kyuhyuns chair.

 

Eunhyuk:"Careful Kyu, remember Leeteuk's ankle!"

 

Kyuhyun:"Well I wasn't given much time to react thanks to you!"

 

Eunhyuk:"Hyung! Are you alright?!"

 

I gripped my anke with my hands in an attempt to cover the pain, as I did I hit my head on the seat:"Agh!"

 

Eunhyhuk grabbed my arm and pulled it away from my ankle before rapping it around his shoulders enabling him to pull me from kyuhyun's chair in front.

 

Kyuhyun:"Are you okay? I'm sorry I had short notice, I didn't mean to stop so fast,"

 

Leeteuk:"Where is she?" I asked quickly, trying to look past Kyuhyun who had turned to face me.

 

Kyuhyun:"Are you okay-" He spoke again but I didn't want to hear it.

 

Leeteuk:"Turn around, where is she going?!"

 

Kyuhyun turned to face the taxi not far ahead from our car. We seemed to have stopped by the side of the road just outside a large class building of a train station:"Erm she's just walking into the building..." Kyuhyun answered, "Do you want me to get her?"

 

Leeteuk:"No!" I quickly lunged for the door handle, which became almost impossible to open no matter how hard I tried. "How do you open this silly-" The door suddenly clicked open and I fell out. Eunhyuk's arm dropped from my shoulder as I did.

 

Eunhyuk:"TEUK!" he called after me.

 

Leeteuk:"What the...? Gah!"

 

Eunhyuk:"Are you okay?!" He crawled across the seats to the open door.

 

Two hands grabbed me from behind and pulled me up from the floor, I looked up to see Kyuhyun standing behind me. He had already got out the car to bring me up.

 

Eunhyuk clambered out the car aswell:"We should take you the hospital to get that looked at,"

 

Leeteuk:"No I need to go after her!" I answered, limping towards the building but Eunhyuk blocked my path.

 

Eunhyuk:"I can't let you, that ankle may be broken..."

 

As Eunhyuk continued to speak, I looked over to Kyuhyun. He had that look in his eyes that I had seen many times before, that was his face he pulled when he disagreed with what ever was being said. He smiled at me before interrupting Eunhyuk.

 

Kyuhyun:"Go Hyung!"

 

Eunhyuk:"... No, did you not hear anything I said? He'll cause himself more injury if he goes after her,"

 

I ignored Eunhyuk and limped past him as I saw Kaia slowly walk into the station. I could hear Eunhyuk behind me, calling foe me to come back, so I increased my speed.

 

Eunhyuk:"Hyung come ba- What the?! Kyu get off!"

 

I turned around to see Kyuhyun on the ground hugging Eunhyuk foot like a child would. Eunhyuk struggled to move forward, but was slowly managing to drag Kyuhyun along the floor. Know that his method wasn't working Kyuhyun grabbed Eunhyuk's other leg causing him to fall flat on his face. Bumph!

 

I smiled slightly as they continued to scrabble and eventually made my way to the glass building, not far behind Kaia. I was going to catch up!

 

 

xxx thank you for reading and sorry for late update, please COMMENT!!! xxx