Missing You

Dancing in the rain

Leeteuk didn't see Kaia the next day, or the day after that, the whole week in fact, despite the amount of time he spent outside waiting for her to come around the corner, but that never happened.

The dorm was still mad, it was like living with children; always running around, making a mess of things, not listening to what he was saying. The weight of looking after them all had luckily been shared when Hangeng arrived from the airport. While Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun still kept their mouths shut about the whole 'girlfriend' thing.

Leeteuk hadn't slept again for a while, Hangeng had taken his pile of pillows on the floor so he had been moved to the window ledge on which he could never sleep because it was so uncomfortable.

 

Leeteuk POV

It was midnight again, and I was still awake. My back was lent against the cold window and the condensation had formed around it, I was sat hugging my legs close to my body trying to conceal as much heat as I could and my bum had become numb. But there was nothing I could do to change it so there was no point of complaining. I sat motionless in the silence, staring across the room to the other members who were all still asleep.

Until suddenly I heard a small tap on the window behind me. I almost jumped out of my skin, I quickly jolted around and shot my gaze to outside the window, the view that hit me was the one I normally saw, the fourth floor of the building opposite and the tops of flickering lamp posts.

I sighed knowing that it was properly my imagination, and returned to my huddled up stance on the window sill. The small tap sounded again, and again, I jolted around to inspect. I couldn't see the pavement very well, the window ledge was in the way, so I tilted my head until it touched the cold damp surface of the glass.

I saw the top of some ones head of which I could not see the face, not until they looked up to my window. I recognized the face immediately, it was Kaia! As quick as my brain could take everything in, I opened the window and called out to her,

 

Leeteuk:"Kaia!? Hey Kaia!! What are you doing here!?"

 

Kaia:"Im here to see you!"

 

Leeteuk:"Okay, I'll be right down!" I left the ledge but returned quickly "Just a sec,"

 

I called out, then slid the window shut, grabbed a jacked to cover my white vest and swiftly changed my pajama trousers for scruffy jeans. Once that was done I ran down the stairs as fast as I could and almost fell down the bottom step tripping over I barged out of the door and into the street.

 

Leeteuk:"Kaia!?" I called turning to face her "hey, what are you doing? Why are you here?"

 

Kaia:"Don't you want me to be?"

 

Leeteuk:"No no I'm not trying to say that I'm just confused,"

 

Kaia's jaw slowly fell open as a thought filled her head:"Did you miss me?!" he chuckled pointing at me chest.

 

I shook away the feelings and snorted:"No, well I noticed you were gone-"

 

Kaia:"Oh my god you missed me!"

 

I tried to act cool:"Missed is a strong word Kaia," I smirked evilly

 

She punched my arm with weak clenched fist containing no strength what-so-ever:"admit it," she smiled "you missed me,"

 

Leeteuk:"Don't flatter yourself," I continued to smirk

 

Kaia:"Say it Jung soo, say 'I missed you Kaia' say it,"

 

Swiftly in one movement pulled her closer to my body by her hips and settled my lips to hers, cutting Kaia from her speech. I slowly moved my hand up her back and parked it on the nape of her neck pulling her even closer to my lips. I could feel her hand grab a hand full of my hair joining in with the kiss. I wanted to open my eyes to see her face so I stopped the kiss and looked down at her beautiful features.

 

Leeteuk:"I missed you Kaia,"