Back Home

Dancing in the rain


True it was hetic when Leeteuk arrived back into the appartment.

Siwon wasn't too happy to find himself snuggled up to Heechul when he awoke and diddn't bother to hide his fostration.

Yesung watched, sat curled up on the bed, as his two friends: Siwon and Heechul fought over who was hugging who wile they slept.

kyuhyun had already changed and was bouncing on Leeteuk's bed, throwing pillows across the room over to Donghae, who to was jumping on Eunhyuks bed as the poor boy still slept.

Zhou mi and Henry both draged Ryeowook around by his feet, rubbung his back against the floor, pulling his shirt up to hs chest and the bottom of his neck as he helplessly squermed franticly, searching for somthing to grab hold of and stop himself from going any further.

Shindong had oviously attempted to wash and freshen himeslf up in the bathroom, but had not completed the task for he had fallen sleep draped across the sink with his pitiful toothbrush hangning helplessly form his mouth, as the tap dripped down onto his forhead and dribbled down his face.

Kibum and Sungmin were both standing over Eunhyuk, as if he were a facinating insect that should only be absurved close up and his smooth face with a feathure giggling as they did. Leeteuk had no idea where they would have found a feathure in this enviroment, but to be honest he truly diddn't care. He had bigger things to worrie about.

The caos continued as no one noticed Leeteuks arrivel, he stood quietly in the archway, not wanting to raise his voise to stop everyone. Then someone did, the youngest of the lot, Kyuhyun saw Leeteuk in the doorway, he immeditly stopped bouncing on the bed and dropped the pillow which he would have thrown otherwise. But as he did another hit him square in the face almost knocking him off the bed thrown by his aponent Donghae, whos attention suddenly turned to Leeteuk aswell when he realised that Kyuhyun had stopped playing, so he quickly jumped off the bed.

Donghae:"Teukie hyung?"

Hearing thoes words the whole room stopped what they were doing and fell silent. All eyes hit Leeteuk like a swarm of flies, surrounding him with no exit.

(?):"Teuk?" came another voise.

However Leeteuk wasn't concentrating enough to take in each word or make sence of it. A mind numbing pain streached throught his head, he started to feel dizzy, uncordinated, his vision began to spin, his stomach wreched he thought he was going to throw up, in an attempt to stop the feeling from forcing hism to violently puke he straightend his sight by slanting his head a little to the left trying to enline it away from the spining spetrum of colours he had running through his head, it might have been the sudden change of temperature from outside to the dorm that made him feel this way, or the hard truth that he hadn't slept for about a week and it had finaly caught up with him.

With the pain of the headdache still attatched to him, holding onto its victim like there was no tomorrow. He began to lose his balance, slowly edging sideways, slipping the way he had tilted his head to starighten his view. But lucky enough for him, two strong arms mananged to catch him before he hit the floor and straightend him up after they re-balanced Leeteuk so that he was able to stand on his own again.
Judging from the navy long sleeve pajama top that his saviour was wearing Leeteuk guessed that it was Zhou mi that caught him because he was the only one with long sleeve pajamas. His guess was then made curtain when he mananged to tilt his head far enough to look into Zhou mi's tierd face.

Zhou mi:"Are you ok?"

Sungmin:"Huyng? You alright?"

Leeteuk nodded, trying not to give himself another mind nagging headache. However it diddn't work, he felt as if his brain bashed violently against his skull as he nodded. So he smacked his hand to his forehead quickly in an attempt to stop.

Kyuhyun:"Are you sure you're ok? You dont look to good,"

He asked slowly advancing towards him. Leeteuk backed away, pulling apart from zhou mi and almost knocked into the wall. Zhou mim went to guied him again but Leeteuk brushed him off. 

Leeteuk:"No! Im fine, Im fine, you guys get somthing to eat quickly if you have to, otherwise get back to bed!"

True enough, slowly and steadly everyone moved back to their beds.
Yesung decided to sleep in the middle of the double bed to seperate the still grumpy Siwon and Heechul.
Ryeowook found his origional sleeping place and rested himself there, this time with the company of his blankets and pillows.
Shindong had to be dragged out of the bathroom, as no one was able to wake him up, and flung his limp body over the bed.
Donghae gave up his place on the floor for another willing taker, and found his new sleeping spot on the edge of the bed in ehich slept his best friend Eunhyuk. 
Zhou mi, Henry and Sungmin had already fallen asleep on the floor in another large pile of pillows.
Leaving Kangin the only one that opted to have a snack before he headed in.

Silence.

3:45 am.

It had taken them all 40 minutes to get sorted, into bed and able to sleep.

 

All but one...

 

 

 

 

xxx thank you for reading hoped you enjoyed 
please read my other story 'red moon'

staring Kyuhyun a Vampire :) xxx