8~

Cloud Nine

"I-I like you. I really like y-you Yesung..." Ryeowook looked down and held onto his book tightly. I can't believe what I'm hearing..He likes me?! 

"I...like you too..A lot." I smile and lift Ryeowook's chin up. Ryeowook had a gleam in his eye, and he smiled at me. I couldn't stand it anymore, I leaned in and paused before our lips ever touched. 

"I love you, Ryeowook." I whispered before pushing my lips onto his. I wrapped my hands around Ryeowook's waist and deepened the kiss. He then wrapped his hands around my neck. The kiss didn't last long, but it was the most magical kiss  ever. We held hands afterwards-

Click. Click. Hehehe. Click. Click. Where is that coming from? I snapped my eyes open to see Sungmin and a guy I've never seen before standing in front of me with a camera. W-wait...Ryeowook's confession was all a dream?! I rubbed my eyes and saw that Sungmin was showing the strange guy the camera. They giggled and turned to stare at me.

"Nice picture." Sungmin held out the camera and showed me, myself making out with my pillow in my sleep. I facepalmed myself knowing I'll never be able to get the picture back. Then a thought hit me.

"Sungmin...Who's the hobo?" I pointed to the strange guy. The guy looked offended and glared at Sungmin. Sungmin gave him a small smile and looked at me.

"He is no hobo he's Kyuhyun!" Sungmin huffed and crossed his arms. Oh..So it's him. I smirked and stretched my hands over my head.

"Oh..Hi Cute Kyu~ When are you going to give Mr.Fluffy Bunnicans his 'surprise'?" I cooed and jumped out of my bed. I ran out of the room before Sungmin realizes what I just said. Before I left the room I saw the look on Kyuhyun's face. Priceless.

"YESUNG!!!" Sungmin yelled running after me. I grabbed my jacket from the couch, and ran out of the house. I looked behind me and saw Sungmin chasing after me with a slipper. Oh crap..I ran faster and turned random corners till I lost Sungmin. I ended up near a bridal shop that was about a few miles away from my house. I felt a vibration on my pocket and took out my phone.

To: Yesung.

From: Bunnicans keke~

When you get home...I'LL KILL YOU! I dare you to come back home.

I sighed and looked at the time. 5:52 am...I have school today too..Great. I decieded that I'll miss school since my uniform was at home, and Sungmin was waiting for me..I can't take that risk of being skinned alive in my own home. I walked aimlessly before my phone ringed. I took out my phone and answered it without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?" I shivered because of the cold weather in the morning. Besides the weather all I was wearing was basketball shorts, a thin jacket, and my house slippers.

"Hyung? Where are you?" Donghae's voice asked through the phone. I blinked and remembered what happened this morning.

"I teased Sungmin and now he wants to kill me." I bluntly said. I heard a chuckle in the background and I knew I was on speaker. 

"Oh..That's why Sungmin is sitting on your porch with a bat in his hands..I assume the guy is 'Cutie Kyu'?" Donghae chuckled then I heard screams. I got startled at the screams and felt fear rush over me.

"Hello? Whats happening?!" I heard screams and running footsteps. 

"HYUNG! ITS HENRY! SUNGMIN HEARD WHAT DONGHAE SAID AND- HE'S CHASING US!" I pulled the phone off of my ear because of how loud Henry was screaming. 

"HYUNG! RUN HE'S COMING!" I heard a yell from the phone and then another one from behind me. I turn around and saw Henry and Donghae running. I widen my eyes as I saw Sungmin about five feet behind them. My instincts kicked in, and I ran for my life.

~~~~~~~~

"Why in the world would you like that?!" Donghae panted from behind a bush. We were hiding in a bush at a local park near our school. I rolled my eyes and peeked from the bush. Nope..All clear.

"Let's go. He's not-OW OW OW! LET GO!" I got up, but someone grabbed my ear and pulled me out of the bush. 

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO SAY THAT?!" Sungmin yelled pinching harder onto my ear. I yelped in pain and almost had tears in my eyes.

"GET OFF OF ME HOBO! KYUHYUN! YOUR BOYFRIEND IS VIOLENT! VIOLENT I TELL YOU!" I screamed and Sungmin let go of me. I rubbed my ear and glared at Sungmin.

"Minnie..Leave him alone..I think it's a good thing that he teases you." Kyuhyun walked up to Sungmin and held his hand.

"How is that a good thing?" Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun like he was crazy or mental. 

"It's a good thing because, it means he still loves you." Kyuhyun smiled and looked at me. I blinked and thought to myself that this guy is crazy.

"He still loves me?...Y-yesung you still love me d-don't you? When you call me a hobo and t-tell me to leave it doesn't mean y-you hate me?" Sungmin's eyes started to water. I gasped and didn't know what to do.

"Sungminnnie hyung! Yesung still loves you!" Henry and Donghae piped up still behind a bush. I blinked and stared at Sungmin who was shedding a few tears.

"I can't believe I'm saying this outloud but...Yea, I do love you Sungmin..You're my brother." I gave him and half smile and Sungmin burt into tears and glomped on me. I patted his back and smiled. 

"Well..This is new." I turn to see Eunhyuk, Zhou mi, and Ryeowook were staring at us. I realized that Sungmin was still crying on my shoulder, so I lifted him up and passed him to Kyuhyun.

"Ryeowook! Uhm..I was..I uhm.." I scratched my neck thinking of an excuse. Ryeowook chuckled and shook it head.

"No need to explain. We kinda heard everything about the brotherly love thing...See you at school!" Ryeowook smiled and walked past me followed by Zhou mi and Eunhyuk.

"Bye Henry!" Zhou mi waved and smiled at Henry who gladly did the same. 

"We're going to school...Are you gonna go?" Donghae got out of the bush and dusted off the fallen leaves from his pants.

"Yea..I'll be late though..Good lord, Mr.Teukie will lecture me again.." I sighed. Donghae and Henry nodded and walked to school. I turned to see that Kyuhyun was hugging a sniffling Sungmin.

"Uh..I'm going home to change." I walked past them but was stopped when someone grabbed my hand.

"Y-yesung..You're not mad at me?" Sungmin still had traces of tears on his cheeks and it looked like he was going to cry again. I couldn't help but smile at him.

"No I'm not. I was teasing you. Like Kyuhyun said..It's my way of showing you that I love you." I hugged Sungmin and patted his head. 

"Let's go. Your bum of a boyfriend needs to drive me to school." I grinned and walked ahead of them.

"Y-yeung does that mean y-you don't love me?" Kyuhyun faked cried and tried micking Sungmin.

"Ya! Don't tease me! I hate you Kyuhyun!" Sungmin huffed and let go of Kyuhyun's hand. 

"Aww..Is my Mr.Fluffy Bunnicans mad at me?~" He cooed poking Sungmin's cheek. Sungmin giggled and gave Kyuhyun a peck on the lips. 

"Ughh... NO PDA." I covered my eyes and tried walking ahead without tripping. 

"You're gonna do PDA with Ryeowook when the time comes." Sungmin said poking my head. I snap my head to Sungmin. I blinked and ran to my house. No way in hell am I going to let Sungmin tease me in public.

"YOU LIKE RYEOWOOK!" Sungmin yelled as I ran to the front door. Oh dear lord, please make sure no one heard that..


TA-DA!!!! Ok, so not much fluff has happened here, but I wanted to show you guys the brotherly love Yesung has with Sungmin..KYUMIN! I didn't realize that I put a few kyumin scenes here. XD Lol. In the beginging did you guys think Ryeowook confessed? LOL I was going to make it italic but I thought it would be fun to make it seem like it was real. I think I try to be funny and fail..(.__.) So excuse my horrid fails...ANYWAYS~ In the next chapter I'm planning on making it a little more on a YeWook and Zhoury chapter...Maybe I'll add some 'Jay' clues too~ Sorry if this was short! I promise that Zhoury will come! I'm planning to make the Zhoury chapter so fluffy that you're gonna die! *dies from fluff*  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!