10~

Cloud Nine

Aish...Where is that kid?! I've been waiting at this stupid cafe for an hour! Why did he even invite me when he's going to be late! Uhhg...

-One hour ago-

"Hyung~ Please? I've had a bad day and we never spend time together!" Donghae's voice whined through the receiver. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Donghae..Are you serious? You practically live at my house. Your mom sends over your clothes and homework to my house! How can you say that we never spend time together?" I waited for a response,but it was dead silent. Did he hang up on me?

"Hyung...Please. I just feel like..Ever since Ryeowook came into your life you only pay attention to him. You're like my big brother. I don't want us to be distant." 

"....Why are you being all corny?" I was blushing like mad that Donghae mentioned Ryeowook.

"What? It's true though! Please hyung? We can meet at that old cafe we use to go to.." 

"Fine fine...Don't be late though. Bye." I hung up the phone and went up stairs to change.

-Present-

I looked at my phone and saw that Donghae was one hour late. I sighed and shoved my phone back into my pocket. As I was heading out the door, I heard a familiar giggle coming from the back of the cafe. I slowly eased my back into my seat and squinted at the two people sitting at the back.

"Really? Me too!" The boy with black hair smiled. Who is he? I focused more on the brown haired boy. Could that be...

"Ryeowook, I'm glad we got together." Bingo..What's Ryeowook doing at this Cafe? Most importantly..with that boy. I felt a slight pang in my heart when the boy touched Ryeowook's arm. He can't casually touch him like that! I feel like a werid ert...

BZZZ. My pocket was vibrating. I picked up my phone and answered without looking at the I.D. I was to focused on Ryeowook's cafe date.

"Hyung! I'm sorry! I was getting ready and Henry came. He whined and whined about going, but he didn't have anything to wear so I took him to the store and- Hyung? Are you listening?" I barely noticed that I had my phone to my ear.

"Yes,yea. That's nice to hear. Donghae...Does Ryeowook have any friends that have black hair?" I asked not taking my eyes off of them.

"Hyung..We're Korean. Mostly everyone has black hair." I facepalmed myself. 

"I mean, does he have a friend with pirceings in his ear? Like three of them on one ear?" I gasped when the boy cupped Ryeowook's cheek and smiled. He can't just do that! I was about to stand up till I remembered that I was undercover.

"W-what? Hyung..C-can you step out of that Cafe for a second? I-I'm almost there..Just get out of that cafe. Now." I could hear the urgency in his voice which was strange.

"Why? There's nothing wrong with-"

"Just get out of there!" Donghae's voice made me jump, so I quickly exited the cafe and went over to a bench just around the entrance.

"Donghae, I just don't get why you made me leave. You're the one who was late!" I tried keeping my voice calm even though I felt annoyed that he was the one late for this bonding thing, and yet he orders me around.

"I'll explain later. Bye hyung." With that I heard a dial tone. I closed my phone and sat there on the bench. Why is Ryeowook with that boy? Is he..dating him? The boy seems older though..

"Yes umma. Umma, I did see him. Don't worry! I'll be home by dinner. No, Ryeowook's busy..I know. Ok, bye." I turn to see the boy looking at his phone sadly. He looks up and stares at me. 

"Have I seen you before?" He looks at me with his pirceing eyes. I blink and thought that maybe this guy has memory loss or something, because I have never seen him in my whole entire life.

"Yea. In the Cafe. I was sitting right there." I pointed to my seat through thr glass window. He snapped his fingers and smiled.

"Ah! I'm sorry. I'm forgetful. I had brain surgery done, a while back." He chuckled slightly and scratched his head. I smiled and nodded.

"I'm Jihoon." The boy smiled and put his hand out for me to shake. I got up and shook it.

"I'm Yesung." I smiled and let go of his hand. Surprisingly they were really soft.

"Jihoon we need to-" Ryeowook stopped what he was saying and stared at me and Jihoon.

"Ryeowook! Look, I made a new friend! His name is Yesung!" Jihoon smiled and giggled like a little girl. Aigoo..He's cute. 

"Y-yesung..You were h-here?" Ryeowook had a panicked voice and I tried ignoring it. Is he..trying to hid the fact that he's here in this cafe..with that guy?

"Donghae asked me to come here. Why are you here?" I said with an emotionless face. Ryeowook fidgeted around till he opened his mouth.

"To m-meet my step brother Jihoon." He stuttered, and looked down. I mentally sighed. He's not dating Jihoon.

"Hyung!~" I felt a glomp on my back. Henry and Donghae were giggling.

"Hyung-" Henry stopped, and stared at Jihoon with wide eyes. Donghae had the same shocked expression.

"T-this is my s-step brother. Jihoon. Jihoon, say hi to Donghae, Henry and..Y-yesung." Ryeowook forced out a smile and pushed Jihoon to introduce himself.

"I'm Jihoon. Nice to meet you. I know Yesung already!" Jihoon smiled and stared at me. He has a pretty smile..No! I like Ryeowook. Not Jihoon.

"What?! You know him? How?" Donghae pushed past me and stared at Jihoon. Donghae pressed on for an answer.

"We started talking a few minutes ago geez..Calm your horses." Jihoon smiled and looked at his phone. 

"Shoot! I'm going to be late! Umma, is going to kill me. See ya later Ryewook! Bye Donghae and Henry. Bye Yesung!" Jihoon smiled at me for the last time and started walking.

"He's nice. You didn't tell me you had a step brother." I continued to follow Jihoon with my eyes till he disappered after turning a corner. I faced Ryeowook and he seemed frightened by something.

"Y-yea..Jihoon lives in America..He doesn't visit often. I gotta go. Bye Donghae and Henry. Bye Yesung..See you at school." He gave me a small smile. He walked down the street, turning a corner. He makes my heart flutter..I felt my face get warm.

"H-hyung!~ Let's have some ice cream 'kay?" Henry smiled and pulled me inside. I chuckled and nodded. Donghae quietly followed us inside.

"Did Jihoon say anything weird to you?" Donghae asked as soon as we sat down. I furrowed my eyebrows and thought hard.

"Uh..He said he got brain surgery, and he has bad memory. Why?" I titled my head and watched as Donghae shifted awkwardly in his seat. 

"Nothing..Jihoon seems like a weird guy." Donghae grinned and laughed. I smiled and shook my head. This kid is mean.

"ICE CREAM. NOW." Henry was banging his fists onto the table and chanting that he wanted ice cream. Uhhg..I'm so embarrassed..

"Stop it!" Donghae hissed holding Henry's fists so he wouldn't bang them on the table again. Henry just stuck out his tounge and Donghaes hand.

"EWWW! GROSS! Hyung! He me!" Donghae shireked pulling tissues out of the tissuse dispenser on the table. I heard a loud thump coming from underneath the table and Henry yelped.

"HEY! Hyung he kicked me! DON'T. KICK. ME!" Henry kicked twice as hard and it made a sickly thump, on Donghae's knee. I got strange looks from the elders sitting next to us. 

"Hush! People are staring! SHUT UP." I hissed pinching both of their arms. They both yelped and gave me a frown.

"Hyung..How mean." Donghae stuck his tounge out and then smiled. 

"Can't you two be mature enough to be in a Cafe?" I ask rubbing my temples. I heard Donghae and Henry giggle and they both said 'Nope' in a loud obnoxious tone. Uhhhg...What did I do to make my Sunday like this? 

"Lets get ice cream!" Henry pushed me out of my seat and ran to the counter. I blinked and shook my head. Aish..I'm going to break my back in the future..

"3 ice creams please! See that ahjusshi there? He's paying. Thanks noona!" Henry said in his best aegyo voice causing the noona at the counter to blush.

"Ya..I'm not an ahjusshi!" I yelled walking over to the counter. I handed the lady my money and waited for the ice cream while Donghae and Henry waited at the table.

I was staring at the donation box when I saw a reciept tucked underneath it. I took it out and unfolded it. I shurgged my shoulders and left the reciept on the table. 

"Here you go ahjusshi." The lady said smiling at me. I was shellshocked. I-I don't look old do I?

"Just kidding. Have a nice day." She smiled and handed me the ice creams. I nodded in relief and headed towards the table. Henry instantly attacked me and went for his ice cream. Donghae calmly took his, but once he got it in his hands, he devourered it like there was no tomorrow.

The lady at the counter went to the microphone and spoke out an order.

"A chocolate bubble tea? A chocolate bubble tea for..." She scanned the recipet looking for a name.

"Chocolate bubble tea for...Jay?"


Haiii!! *waves crazily* Did you like the chapter? Yes. Jay was in the Cafe, but he left. Yes, Ryeowook has a step brother. I couldn't stop giggling at the part with Donghae and Henry..Just picture a girl with jet black hair, that's 4'11 sitting in Donghae's spot. (Yes..that is me..and I am very short) And in Henry's spot is a girl with brown hair, that's 4'10. That would be me and my cousin XD. So if you see two little asian girls screaming and throwing a fit in a Las Vegas mall...That may be us XD. LOL if you think you see me anywhere yell out 'MISSPANDA15!' Then I'll yell back 'BAMBOO STALK' to tell you that I'm Misspanda15 kay? ^^ Now..To the winners of my little game..5 Karma points to the following users: luvsTEEHEEs, LittleMissMoony, and LoveTwentyFour. Congrats! *throws confetti* Please PM me when you want the Karma! Since there was 2 more spaces for the free karma I picked 2 random users also! So the 2 random users that will recieve 5 karmas will be: amira4998 and luvewookie! Please PM me when you want the karma! 

Back to the story...I know..It was boring and has a lot of mistakes..DON'T BASH ME! I didn't get enought sleep..I only had about 3 hours of sleep last night due to my baby sister crying. My mom was at work so...I'm the one who takes care of her. (/.\) So tired...Anyways..I really really hop you like this chapter..I don't want to be a fail XD.

Alright..Time for the next 'Cloud Nine Free Karma Games!!' (yes..I gave it a name) Now..This time there will only be 2 winners. The winners will recieve 10 karma points if they answer the following questions: 1.) Name 5 nicknames that Donghae, and Ryeowook have. (so a total of 10 names) 2.) Tell me why you love Super Junior couples. ^^ keke~ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLLLEEEASSEE. 

50 SUBBIES!!!!!!!! WEEEEE! OMFG...Ok..Since I am so happy..I will be giving away 10 karmapoints to a random person..Yes, yes..I am giving out alot of karmas..Thats because I love my subbies okay? Every single one of you. ^^ Okay..A/N is getting long..BYE BYE!