11~

Cloud Nine

I woke up with a horrible headache, and itchy eyes. Here we go again..Allergy season. I got up and trudged myself into the bathroom. I lazily brushed my teeth and combed my hair. I don't feel like going to school..

"Well..No one is gonna care that I look like crap right?" I half smiled to myself in the mirror before going into my closet. I brought out my un-ironed clothes that looked like the came from a war. I got myself dressed and picked up my school bag and headed downstairs.

"Uhhhg.." I yawned and slowly went out the door. I feel like poop today...I was walking out of my house when I heard a high pitch voice coming from behind me.

"HYUNG~ HOW- You look..fabulous hyung! Did..you get a new haircut?" Henry bit his lower lip trying to prevent his laughter from coming out. I sarcastically smiled then automatically frowned.

"Allergy season?" Donghae asked from beside Henry. Instead of going off on Donghae, I nodded and silently walked to rest of the way to school. 

"Yo!~ Woah..What happened to your umma here? Bad hairday?" Heechul smirked as soon as he saw us enter the school gates. I closed my eyes and sighed. I totally forgot that Heechul goes to my school..Looking like crap gives him the upperhand on bashing me today. To make matters worse..I'm 30 minutes early to school.

"I'm not in the mood today..Get away Heechul." I gritted my teeth and stared at him.

"Who lit a fire under your today Mr.Sensitive?" I closed my eyes and prayed that the owner of that voice is not who it is..

"Did you guys miss me?" I open my eyes and it was Jaejoong. The school's bully. He graduated last year, but instead of going to college like a normal person. He bums around in the morning taunting and bullying kids. Henry,Donghae and I were one of them. 

"Jaejoong..Just leave us alone." Donghae spoke in a low growl. Jaejoong whistled and put his elbow on Heechul's shoulder.

"Fishy here, got himself a voice!" Jaejoong boomed with laughter. 

"For your information. We've had a voice. You were to deaf to hear us." Henry looked at Jaejoong with a death glare. I was surprised that out of all people Henry would be the one giving Jaejoong a death glare.

"Did I ask for your useless information?" Jaejoong mimcked Henry's voice, but in a more annoying matter. 

"YESUNG!~ How was your weekend?" I heard a sweet tone coming towards me. Ryeowook. He was smiling at me with Eunhyuk and Zhou mi close behind. 

"I'm fine. How was yours? Jihoon is still here in Seoul?" I smiled. Ryeowook's big grin faded but was replaced with a small smile. He nodded and looked at Jaejoong.

"Well,well,well. Who's the girl?" Jaejoong chuckled causing Ryeowook to cower behind me. 

"Aren't you a little to old to pick on us? What are you? 45?" Eunhyuk walked past us and stood right infront of Jaejoong.

"Shut up." Jaejoong came closer clentching his fists, getting them ready just in case Eunhyuk wanted to fight right then and there.

"Heh. Make me." Eunhyuk smirked. Jaejoong was fuming mad that Eunhyuk just answered back to him. Zhou mi pulled on Eunhyuk's arm and brought him to the side before he could cause any more toruble.

"That's what I thought." Jaejoong smirked.

"Really? You have a capability to think? What a big shocker!" Henry chuckled in the back. Jaejoong shoot him a look.

"Says the guy who tells everyone he's straight. When he's actually a closet gay." Henry widened his eyes and bit back the tears. Henry had a hard time confessing to Donghae, and I that he was gay, so he hates it when people make fun of him.

"So? What if he's gay? Got a problem with it?" Zhou mi was the one to approch Jaejoong this time. Zhou mi actually looked like a gangster by the way he was staring at Jaejoong.

"Yea I do. Gay's make the world ugly and dirty. They should be exterminated." Jaejoong bluntly said. Zhou mi raised his fist, but was stopped by Eunhyuk.

"What about you pretty princess? Got anything to say to me?" Jaejoong moved past Zhou mi and headed for Ryeowook. He bent over to Ryeowook's eye level.

"L-leave Yesung a-alone." Ryeowook gripped my shirt and looked down. I was touched that Ryeowook stood up to Jaejoong to protect me.

"You know..You look a lot like a girl. I think I can break my 'No gay' rule, just for you." Jaejoong smirked and lifted Ryeowook's chin. 

"J-jae..Don't take this to far. Don't traumatize the poor kid. Jae! Stop!" Heechul yelled trying to get Jaejoong's attention. Jaejoong didn't listen. He kept leaning in till he was centimeters away from Ryeowook's lips.

"Yesung..help." I heard the faintest whisper leave Ryeowook's lips. Thats it. That's my cue. I dropped my bag and lundged forward at Jaejoong.

I put all of my body weight in bringing him down. I don't know when this happened but when I soon realized that I was ontop of Jaejoong, I started punching as hard as I could. I didn't know where I was punching, but I knew I was hitting him.

"GET OFF!" Jaejoong roared punching me staright onto my eye causing me to fall back. Jaejoong stood up and grabbed my collor. He punched again on the same eye. 

"YOU MOTHER-" Before Jaejoong could say the last word, my fist rose up and hit him in the jaw. He made a low growl and got a tighter grip on my collor. 

"Heh. Know how to fight now face?" Jaejoong was clentching his teeth and raising his fist.

"Yea. The name is Yesung." I smiled and punched him one last time as hard as I could onto his pretty little face. Jaejoong was ambushed by teachers.

"You okay kid?" One teacher asked me putting her hands on my cheek. I flinched at her touch and nodded.

"Go to the nurse..We'll take care of him." She smiled and headed for Jaejoong.

"This isn't over yet Yesung..I'll get you back." He growled and tried breakin away from the gym teachers grip.

I looked at Jaejoong and he had a busted up lip and blood running down his forehead. He was screaming at the teachers to let him go so he could finish me off.

"Hyung..You're all bloody..Let's get you to the nurse." Donghae pulled my arm and we headed towards the nurse.

"You were so cool back there! You got in a fight with him!" Zhou mi said in awe. Eunhyuk smacked him behind the head and smiled.

"Pretty cool, bro. You're a real man." He patted me on the shoulder. I nodded, but I felt dizzy and my eye and cheek were throbing with pain.

"Aigoo! You got in a fight? Come sit here." The school nurse shuffled her way to get some bandages and other medical supplies.

"I'm sorry..I couldn't defend myself..You got hurt because of me." Ryeowook looked down, and by the way he was talking I knew he was close to tears.

"Nah! Don't worry about it! I'm glad I got to protect you. I will always protect you Ryeowook." I smiled through the pain and stared at Ryeowook.

He gave me a smile and ran over to hug me. I felt sore in my stomach due to the fact Jaejoong punched me there a couple of times. 

"U-Uh..Hey.." I heard a voice from the doorway. Heechul was there scratching his head and looking awkwardly at me.

"Hey. What do you need?" I said calmly. Heechul sighed and went inside the room. Eunhyuk motioned everyone out so we can talk. Ryeowook gripped my shoulder and I just nodded.

"Its okay..I'll be fine." I smiled.

"Ok..If you need help. Scream." He smiled and left the room. I chuckled, but realized that Heechul was still there.

"Look..I'm sorry. I just wanted to tease you and I didn't know Jaejoong would go that far." He looked at me with an aplogetic face.

"...It's not your fault. Kim Heechul isn't Kim Heechul without insults right?" I gave him a small smile. He nodded and got up. 

"You're right..Kim Heechul is 'The One and Only' Kim Heechul." He smiled and flipped his hair.I chuckled and shook my head.

"I told the principal the whole story..I'm getting suspened for a week..Jaejoong is banned from school grounds..and he said that you have a 3 day detention. Sorry 'bout that." Heechul informed me before leaving the nurses office. I sighed and found a hand mirror next to the counter.

"Oh my gosh." I looked at my reflection and there was a big purple and black bump where my left eye is at. My lip was busted and I had blood on my chin. I look horrible! 

"Here. Take this medicine. It should stop the throbbing." The nurse came in and sat in front of me. I nodded and swallowed the pills with no water. 

"Fighting isn't good you know." She said as she patted pink medicine onto my eye and lip. I closed my eye and sighed.

"I did it for someone..I can't let other people bring them down..That person is..special to me." I could feel a smile creeping onto my lips as I saw Ryeowook's image flash through my mind.

"Well..How brave and nice you are. I bet that person loves you for doing that." The nurse got up and handed me a bandaid. I put it under my eyebrow that was bleeding and thanked her.

My first and hopefully my last one..I now know that,f you love something..Fight for it. I smiled and left the nurses office to find that special person that I need to fight for.


Annyeong! 0w0 How are my subbies? You guys enjoying the story so far? Ok..Jaejoong is not 'JAY'. As you see by how Heechul calls him JAE. They have the same Jae/Jay kind of thing. Anyways..OTL I am so sorry..I don't know what a fight scene looks like. I wanted to make it realistic, but I remembered that I have never been in a fight, and neither watched one. (Well I did see a couple seconds of these girls fighting in the lunch room..I'm pretty badass for watching right? XD) So forgive my fight scene..When I re-read it, it sounded more like a girl fight than a boy fight..Just think of it as boy fight! Author-nim at sction stuff (/.\) (Wow..I just said that in 3rd person..) Anyways..TO THE KARMA GAME! The person who won the 10 karma question is...Nutmeg12! There was a few of you who also answered the question, but I noticed you guys won the other karma..So I just wanted the people who haven't won anything yet, to get a chance. ^^ The random person who gets the 10 karma is Kairipark! Please PM me when you want the karma!

Now... The next 'Cloud Nine Free Karma Games!' question is..1) How did you find out about Cloud Nine? Are you enjoying it? 

2) What was your favorite scene in the story? 3) Which couple would you like to see more in Cloud Nine? (Kyumin,Hanchul,ect.)

There will be 2 winners here! And to those who already won karma from me..You can win again!! I will be choosing the best answer this time. I won't be doing the random karma giveaway just yet..I'm planning on something big for that one.. ^^ BTW...I have about 50 subbies..Can I get a few of my silent readers to comment so I can know that you like the story? Pleeeasssee? *puppy dog face* PANDA LIKES SILENT READERS! COME! GIVE PANDA A HUG! (There I go again..talking in 3rd person POV.) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! *throws confetti and candy*