18~

Cloud Nine

When I opened my eyes, I was in my room. It was dark, and cold. I felt my tears sliding down my face, and my whole body was trembling. I sighed and leaned my head back, looking at the ceiling. Everything just..collasped. Taking a shaky breath, I found myself remembering the moment when everything came out. The truth. Breaking down again, I slid onto the floor, and onto my side, crying the pain out.

-TwoHoursAgo-

"EWW! Zhou mi! Don't do that!" Eunhyuk shrieked as Zhou mi pushed a chopstick into his nose making him look like an idiot. I chuckled and shook my head, as Donghae angrily went over to Zhou mi, and pulled out the chopsticks with so much force, that Zhou mi yelped in pain. Not only that, but Donghae also gave him a good lecture about table manners, which was equal to a week of slaps from Eunhyuk.

"Wookie, are you sick?" I ask taking my hand and placing it gently, onto Ryeowook's head. He hardly touched his food, and throughout the night he hasn't even spoken once. 

"I'm fine." Ryeowook coldly said, as he shoved my hand away. Slightly hurt that Ryeowook was being cold, I was also confused on his reaction. He was never cold towards me, or anyone. 

"Wookie-" 

"I said I was fine!" He turned to me and screamed. His eye filled with tears. I furrowed my eyebrows, and was about to say something, but Ryeowook got up and went to the bathroom. I sat there dumbfounded and tried processing everything that just happened. 

"What..did I do wrong?" I turn to look at Donghae. He just shurgged and continued to scold Eunhyuk about how he shouldn't talk with his mouth full. Without a second thought, I got up and went into the bathroom to check on Ryeowook.

"I can't do it..I can't." I heard Ryeowook whispering, with a few sobs in between. He's crying?! What happened?

"Why are you crying?" I stepped behind him and turned him so he can look at me. He looked at me with wide eyes, before sturggling out of my grip. He shook his head, and backed away to a corner like a scared puppy.

"I can't lie to you anymore Yesung. I just can't." He whispered as he broke down. My heart was aching to go and hug him, but my brain was telling me that I should give him some space. I stood where I was still Ryeowook steadied his sobs.

"Lie? What do you mean?" I took a step closer. Ryeowook put his hands out in front of him, telling me to stop coming closer. I put my hands up in surrender and took a step back. 

"Wookie, I'm confused..." I said, being nervous and scared that Ryeowook was acting like this. I've never seen him like this ever. What was he hiding from me?

"I LIED TO YOU YESUNG! I LIED!" He screamed one more time, before falling to his knees and sobbing into his hands. Ignoring what my brain was telling me to do, I followed my heart, and kneeled next to Ryeowook. I held him close rocking him back in forth in my arms.

"Yesung...I lied." Once again, he talked about lying. I looked down at him, and focused on his face. His eyes were red and swollen. His nose was red and runny, and I could feel his body shaking like a leaf.

"What? What do you-" Before I could finish, Ryeowook moved away from me, and fished out his phone from his pocket. He sat there going through his phone, before shoving a photo of three boys into my face. I gently took the phone and looked at Ryeowook.

"A photo?" I blinked and looked down. Gasping, I scanned at the boys face. It was Ryeowook,Me and..Jihoon. Jihoon had his arm around me, and I had an arm around Ryeowook. My heartbeat started throbbing and racing.

"Remember when we took that? It was a week before you and Jay got into an accident." Ryeowook whispered. I could barely register what he said when a whole bunch of memories flooded into my mind. 

"Guess who?" A pair of hands covered my eyes. I smiled and touched the hands on my face. 

"Stop it. I know it's you Jay." I giggled, as the pair of hands uncovered and a face of a boy appeared in front of me. He held out a flower to me, and kissed my nose. 

"Happy one month, Yesung." Jay smiled as he hugged me close. I smiled and held on tighter not wanting the moment to end.

 

I dropped Ryeowook's phone on the floor and breathed in deeply. Everything was spinning. My head was hurting. I closed my eyes and shook my head, as more memories kept popping out. 

 

"Hi Hyung! Hi Yesung!" Ryeowook greeted me with a smile on his face. I chuckled and ruffled his hair, as Jay prepared us some lunch. 

"How was your day Yesung?" Ryeowook cutely asked me, as he finished up his math homework. I tapped my chin and pouted.

"Not so well. Jay was flirting with a girl today." I rolled my eyes. Ryeowook gasped and automatically went to scold his brother. 

"Aigoo...You're too cute Ryeowook." I chuckled as Ryeowook came back to sit next to me. 

"You're cuter Yesung..." He quietly whispered. 

 

Opening my eyes again, I felt my breathing get heavier, and my body was trembling. Oh god. Why are all these memories coming to me? I turn to look at Ryeowook who was still crying, shaking his head, and mumbling something. I managed to shuffle my way to him, and grab his shoulders.

"Wookie. Why am I having these memories? Who's Jay?" I pleaded. 

"Jihoon.." Was all Ryeowook said, when everything clicked. I widened my eyes and dropped my hands from Ryeowook's shoulders. Oh my god...Oh my god..

 

"Yesung! Please! I'm sorry!" Jay caught me arm. I turned around and looked at him with a glare.

"Let me-" Before he could finish I slapped him hard on his cheek. Tears slowly falling from my face.

"Sorry? If you were sorry you wouldn't have slept with that !" I yelled pointing at the girl, who was sitting on  the bed with her head hung down in embarresment. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"Thanks for taking my heart Jay. and then breaking it into a million pieces. Hope you're proud." I bitterly smiled, and turned around to leave. 

 

"That night, I came to your house with Donghae and Henry." Ryeowook said in a clear voice this time. I look up and Ryeowook was sadly smiling at me. 

"I was so angry at Jihoon for doing that to you. I was so angry Yesung. You wouldn't believe what I said and did to him after I left your house." He continued not even making eye contact with me.

"I went over to our house, and screamed at him. I told him that Jay was a stupid nickname." He smiled, before letting out another tear. I listened quietly as the memories started flowing one by one as Ryeowook told the story.

"I told him why he would hurt you like that. I asked him to apologize, and you know what he said afterwards? He told me that you were worthless. So I grabbed him his shirt and beat the crap out of him...Until I saw blood dripping from his head. I panicked and called 911...They saved Jihoon, but he lost some memories..memories of you." Ryeowook sighed, and finally he looked at me in the eyes. He sat in front of me and continued his story, this time looking at me right in the eyes.

"I was so scared that you would get mad at me, but I was happy that Jihoon couldn't cause you any more trouble..When I told you about it..You went nuts. You hit me, you scratched me. Everything. You even threw one of your moms tampons at me." He chuckled. 

"That day, you ran away from your house, and got hit by a car. You lost your memory too..I felt so..responsiable for it. You lost all of your memories. You didn't even know your own name-" I cut him off with my hand.

"You lied to me about Jihoon. Does Jihoon know about this? I mean that we were together?" I asked not really knowing what my emotions were. I felt nothing.

Ryeowook silently shook his head. I nodded and looked up at the bathroom cieling. How long were we in here for?  

"Since your memory was wiped out...Donghae and I made a plan that we should pretend that we never knew each other..That I would just meet you at school as a new kid. Eunhyuk and Zhou mi would pretend like they never knew you either." With a one last shaky breath, I got up and left Ryeowook sitting on the floor. 

"Hyung-" Henry stopped talking and looked at me. I sat down in my seat, and looked at the four of them intensly.  

"You all lied to me? How ing wonderful!" I bitterly smiled, and glared at all of them. This time my anger was flaring out. Donghae tried explaining but I held my hand up. 

"Don't you dare say that you were just protecting me. I can't beileve that all of you would lie to me. Seriously." I shook my head on last time, before standing up and walking out the door. Not bothering that others gave me stares as I walked home sobbing and cursing to myself. 

Once I was home. I went to my room, and locked the door. I heard a soft knock at the door, and assumed that it was Sungmin. Sitting in the dark, in my room, was the weirdest thing ever. I never imagined myself, sobbing in the dark. 

So this is what it feels like to be broken and lied to. again. 

 


*Dies* Hello subbies!~ As you can see the past has been opened up here. OTL I don't know id it was confusing or not. If you still have some unanswered questions, comment it and I'm sure other people can answer them. There are some clues in the other chapters that you need to piece together to get the answer ^^ I'm so sorry if this chapter turned out to be crappy. My stomach is hurting due to me being a fatty on Thanksgiving. I didn't check for errors, so please excuse my laziness. DUN DUN DUN..The next chapter will be revealing more past secrets that Ryeowook couldn't tell. So be ready!~  BTW The bash will be held somewhere in December so I can this cool little like 25 days of Chrsitmas karma bash thingy, so you guys can have a holiday gift from me. ^^ Authors note is short since my hurts from being on the computer, trying to figure out how this chapter will turn out to be. SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE~

(OTL My angst chapter I know. I'll try to make the last chapter to be SUPER FLUFFY 'kay?)