9~

Cloud Nine

"I just don't get it...When someone sneezes people say 'God bless you' or 'bless you'..but what if someone coughs? Are you suppose to say 'Ahem' or what?" Donghae looked at me for an answer.

"Well..Actually, that's a good question." I had to admit it..What do you say when someone coughs? 

"MOVE OUT THE WAY IDIOT!" A voice yelled behind us. I turn to look and there was a boy on a bicycle coming our way. Before I could react the bike crashed into my side. I literally flew out of the way.

"Hyung! Are you okay?!" Henry ran towards me and helped me up. I shook my head to get the dizzy feeling off. I looked at the boy on the bicycle. Hmm..He doesn't look Korean..Chinese maybe?

"Watch were you're going!" Donghae pointed towards the boy. The boy just nodded and bowed. What happened to the guy who called me 'idiot' before crashing into me?

"Sorry..My best friend only taught me insults in korean..I'm learning though!" The boy said in an accent. I smiled and walked my way to him. 

"Nah..It's okay. Who's your bestfriend?" I asked picking up the boys bicycle from the floor and inspecting if anything was wrong with it.

"Kim Heechul." I stopped looking at the bicycle and up at the boy. Aish..Heechul is teaching him insults? 

"I suggest you don't listen to Heechul..he's...he's special?" I looked at Donghae and Henry who just shurgged. The boy nodded and walked with us to school. I found out that the boy was named Hankyung. He left China a year ago to study here in Korea. He met Heechul, and well..Heechul has been his 'mentor' ever since.

"Henry!" I saw Zhou mi skipping towards us with Eunhyuk and Ryeowook behind him. Henry ran over to Zhou mi and glomped on him. 

"Mimi!" Henry squealed as Zhou mi hugged Henry. W-what just happened? Henry and Zhou mi were laughing and hugging each other tightly. I coughed at the fluff filled atmosphere.

"That's enough, Zhou mi..." Eunhyuk ripped apart the two. Henry pouted and walked sadly back over to me. 

"Hi Yesung!" Ryeowook smiled and then he looked to my left like there was someone there. I turn to see that Hankyung was still next to me. Donghae nudged Hankyung to introduce himself.

"Hello. I'm Yesung's boyfriend, Hankyung. Nice to meet you." Hankyung casually bowed and smiled. Ryeowook widened his eyes. 

"W-what?! Boyfriend? Hyung you didn't tell us!" Donghae stood there with wide eyes. I panicked and saw that Heechul was smirking at me. 

"Aish..No. Hankyung is my friend, that's a boy." I tried explaining, but no one believed me. Like if it was on cue Heechul came over and leaned on Ryewoook.

"Hey, Hankyung. Made new friends?" Heechul smiled. Hankyung nodded his head, eagarly like a little kindergardner and smiled. 

"Heechul get off of Ryeowook. He's not a arm rest." I pulled Ryeowook to my side and glared at Heechul.

"Well..I was just being friendly..Come on Hannie. I need to teach you some Korean." Heechul smirked at me and walked away. Hankyung followed him with his bicycle.

"What was that about?" Eunhyuk asked looking at Heechul. I shurgged and looked at Ryeowook.

"Don't mind him. He's a weirdo." I smiled and patted Ryeowooks shoulder. He smiled and nodded. DIIING! The bell rang and everyone went to their classes. Crap..I'm late again..

~~~~~~~

"Late again, Yesung?" Mr.Teukie eyed me as I came in. Mr.Teukie seemed surprised as he saw Ryeowook appear behind me. He excused us and we went to our seats. 

"Zhou mi told me, that there's an art show after school..Want to go with me?" Ryeowook smiled at me. I blushed slightly, it felt like he was asking me out on a date.

"S-sure. Henry told me about that.." I smiled, and class started. Mr.Teukie was going on and on about why we shouldn't waste water. He then dismissed us to work on our projects that were due in a week.

"We should add blue to the poster." Ryeowook smiled and stared at me. Why does he have to be so perfect? Ryeowook continued to write out parts of our project on a piece of paper.

"Sure. Uhm..If it's not much to ask..Last time when we were working on the project..You seemed scared and you were clutching your phone..What happened?" As soon as I asked that, Ryeowook stopped writing and stared at me.

"U-uh..My mom called me...it w-was something i-important." He sounded scared, but I wasn't sure due to all the chattering in the classroom. I nodded slowly and decided that I shouldn't bring it up anymore. 

"Class, we're going to an assembly. Leave your things and follow me in a line." Mr.Teukie announced. We all stood up and went into a single file line. 

"There's a lot of people.." Ryeowook clung onto my sweater as we walked into the gym. I smiled to myself, and scanned the audience to look for Donghae and Henry. 

"HYYYUUUNNGG! OVER HERE! LOOK HERE! YA!" I heard two people scream. I look near the top and saw Henry and Donghae waving like crazy. I looked around to see if anyone could identify that I was the one they were calling. 

"Look! Eunhyuk and Zhou mi are there too!" Ryeowook grabbed my hand and led me up the steps to find a seat. We sat in front of Donghae and Henry. Zhou mi and Eunhyuk were on the other side of Ryeowook.

"Hey guys. What's the assembly about?" I ask looking at Henry. Donghae gasped and poked Eunhyuk. He whispered something to him, and all of a sudeen Eunhyuk stares at me for a long time. 

"Mimi can you sit next to me? There's a free seat right here." Henry whined behind me. I raised my hand to scold him but then my hand came up holding another persons hand.

"Y-yesung..I think w-we can let go now.." Ryeowook blushed and he slowly let go of my hand. I blushed and quickly let go and mumbled a sorry. 

"Mimi!" Henry squealed as Zhou mi switched seats. I covered my ears and glared at Henry.

"You know, it seems like you guys are dating." I said rolling my eyes. Henry blushed and put his hands in his hands.

"H-hyung, we're not d-dating! We're just good buddies!" Zhou mi defended, yet I saw his ears getting red. I scoffed and looked to the front of the gym.

"Ladies and gentleman! Welcome to the 10th annual student of the year awards! I am your student body president, Choi Siwon." The crowd applauded and on went on with the awards. Choi Siwon..The perfect guy that everyone wants to be..Good grades, good personality,good family, not mention he's good looking, but he seems to lack happiness..Maybe he hasn't found that perfect somebody? I smiled to myself thinking that I just said something mushy.

"This last award goes to the student who worked extremly hard in everything he does." Oh? It's a guy? I raised an eyebrow and thought that maybe Donghae had a chance on winning this.

"Please give a round of applause to...Kim Jongwoon! Or as you all know him as, Yesung!" I widened my eyes and saw people turn towards me. I gulped and felt a poke near my side.

"Go up there and get the award." Ryeowook whispered to me. I was speechless and slowly made my way down to the gym floor to the award. Once I was there Siwon shook my hand and gave me the award.

"Congratulations! Your a role model to all the students here. I have also heard that you sing quite well..Is that true?" Siwon smiled and eyed me. Who the world told him that I can sing?! I blinked and in the corner of my eye I saw Heechul laughing his off. 

I gritted my teeth and nodded to Siwon. "Well then, may we have a sample? Wouldn't we like to hear his wonderful voice?" Siwon turned towards the crowd and everyone screamed.

"GO HYUNG! SHOW THEM WHAT YOUR MADE OF!" I heard Henry scream. No way..I'm not doing this..I only sing when when I'm alone..I don't want to share it with these people, I barely even know.

"Y-YESUNG YOU CAN D-DO IT! I BELIEVE IN Y-YOU!" Ryeowook screamed at the top of his lungs. He was slightly red from screaming but he managed to give me a bright smile. My stomach felt like I had butterflies in them.

"Here you go, Jongwoon. The stage is yours." Siwon handed me the mic and stood at the end of the gym by the other student council members.

"Hi..My name is Yesung as you all know..Someone said that I sing well.." I glared at Heechul, and made sure that this message was for him.

"Its true. I'm not being concieted, but I love singing. Singing is a thing I can do and not feel like a failure..Its that one thing were I can be myself..no one to judge me." I smiled and looked down. I can't believe I just said that in front of all these people..

"YESUNG YOU ROCK!" I heard a random boy scream. I look up and see people clapping and smiling at me. I grinned from ear to ear and bowed to them.

"Well..Here goes nothing." I mumbled into the mic. I took a deep breath and began singing. I poured my soul out to each and every one word I sang to. I closed my eyes and imagined myself in my room singing like no one was watching. I sang the one song that was the most special to me. 

"It has to be you.." I sang the last line and opened my eyes. I saw a standing crowd clapping and whistling. I smiled and bowed about a million times. I scanned the crowd and looked for that one person, Ryeowook. He had a huge grin on his face but I saw a tiny sparkle on his cheek. W-was he crying?

"How was that? I personally thought that was, truly amazing..Yesung, I would like to ask if you would join Panam High School choir. Not to mention we won 5 times in a row in the national contest." Siwon smiled and chuckled. I gladly said yes and held onto my award as people took pictures of me and Siwon for the yearbook. I bowed and went back up to my seat.

"Hyung! THAT WAS AMAZING!" Donghae screamed from his chair. I chuckled and nodded.

"Great job. That was good." Eunhyuk smiled at me and gave me a high five. Zhou mi and Henry patted my back and smiled. 

"Yesung..T-that was wonderful..It was n-nice." Ryeowook stuttered and looked down. I heard quiet sniffles and I automatically widened my eyes.

"R-ryeowook? Are you ok-" Before I could finish, Ryeowook hugged me. I was shocked that he just hugged me, but I took advantage of it and hugged him back. 

"Ooooooh~" I heard a chours of voices coo. I let go of Ryeowook and see that half of the students in the gym were smiling at me. Even Siwon gave me thumbs up. I didn't know if that was because of my singing or..

"Thank you for coming to the award ceromony We hope to see new students up here to get awards! Have a nice day!" Siwon said his goodbyes and we were dissmissed back to our classrooms. I walked down the steps with Ryeowook.

"Yesung oppa! Can we have your autograph? How about a picture?" I was mobbed a group of girls. Ryeowook was pushed into Donghae who caught him. I gasped but Ryeowoko gave me a reasurring smile. I nodded and tried signing the papers and getting pictures as fast as I could.

"Geez...After one song its like you were on a tour or something.." Donghae rubbed his arm. I chuckled and nodded. I never knew that people would like my singing this much.

"Oh! Ryeowook I'm so sorry about what happened..Those girls went all fangirl on me." I smiled and bumped into Ryeowook lightly.

"Nah..It's okay..I would fangirl over you too. You're really good." He giggled and bumped into me lightly. I blushed and nodded my head. 

"I'm glad you picked that song to sing..Its special to me." Ryeowook looked up at me and smiled. His smile wasn't his usual smile, but the smile seems like it lost something important or dear to it..

"Yea? I picked the song because I was just connected to it..I forgot where I heard it from, but all I know is that I really like the song." I smiled and hummed the tune to the song. Soon Henry and Eunhyuk were humming it with me. Then Donghae and Ryeowook. Finally Zhou mi was into it. We were all happily humming when Heechul stopped us.

"Uhh..Good song. I'm in the choir too." Heechul gave me a crooked smile. I raised and eyebrow waiting for the ride comment to come.

"But I could've done better..I have the face of a singer." There we go..Heechul wouldn't be Heechul without a rude comment.

"Yesung! That was good! Heechul told me that you were so good that he felt threatned!" Hankyung popped up behind Heechul and smiled brightly.

"Hannie! Ahhrg! What did I tell you about saying things like that! You're so freaking stupid!" Heechul screamed. I expected Hankyung to cry but all he did was stare.

"Your mother." He smirked and walked away. I couldn't help but chuckle at his comment.

"Ahaha..Heechul you just got served!" Henry laughed and poked Heechul. Heechul huffed and went after Hankyung cussing as he went. 

"Aigoo...my grey hairs." I sighed and touched my head. Heechul is going to give me grey hair.

"Don't worry..You'll still look as handsome as ever if you have grey hair." Ryeowook smiled at me and gave me two thumbs up. D-did he just? Oh lord...I'm in heaven! 


Keke~ How is it so far? Sorry for the late update..I was busy with student council and stuff...LOL the question Donghae asked in the beginning is what I also ask XD. LOL also some of the scenes here are what happened to me in real life..Like when Heechul said Hankyung was stupid, and he said 'Your mother.' Yea..my friends and I do that..A LOT. This may be one of those short chapters that I write, but I promise I'll make it up soon. ZHOURY SCENE! *sighs* Henry asking for Zhou mi to sit with him~ KYA!~ THE HUGGING SCENE IN THE BEGINGING! Donghae and Eunhyuk will get to that level too! So you EunHae fans will love the chapter I have in store. YeWook is going by steadliy. MWAHAHA!The next chapter will be fluff! Can you guys guess what song Yesung was singing? 0w0 since I love my subbies here's what I'll do..the first 5 people who guess the song and the drama it was from will get 5 karmas each! Not much..but its free karma right? I'll post the winners in my authors note in the next chapter~ So come  SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! 

PS: While I write chapters I'll add a few games to them so you guys can enjoy reading the chapters and get some free karma 0w0. Keke~ I LUB ME SOME COMMENTS AND SUBBIES.