13~

Cloud Nine

"Yes. I Kim Jong woon like Kim Ryeowook. A lot." There was a big pause after that. I said it. I finally said it.

"Not as a friend..I mean as a lover. A boyfriend." I blushed really hard when I said boyfriend.

"L-like me? Yesung, I-" I cut him off by raising my hand. I don't want to hear it...What if I get rejected?

"Please..Just think about it. Don't tell me the answer just yet. Just..think about it for a while okay?" I looked at him trying not to blush. Ryeowook gulped and nodded. 

"S-sure..I'll think about i-it..Here's your l-lunch." Ryeowook put the lunch box onto the desk near the door and quickly headed out the door.

"Well...That went surprisingly well. What do you think Hankyung?" Zhou mi looked at me then at Hankyung.

"That went well. At least he didn't reject you."

"Yet." I sighed and put my forehead onto the desk.

"Huh?" Zhou mi poked my side making me jump.

"I said yet. He hasn't rejected me, yet. So there's a possibility that he's gonna say no." 

"You don't know that." Zhou mi smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and thought about what I just did. AISH! Why did I have to say that out loud?! Ryeowook's friendship could end because of this! I stared at the lunch box Ryeowook had left for me. UHHG. I banged my head onto the desk and sighed.

"Okay. Detention is over." A loud voice said with a clap. I open my eyes and yawned. Its over? Did I sleep through it? I smiled and blinked sleepily. I look over to my side and Zhou mi's gone. So is Hankyung. Psh..They ditch me..BZZZ. My phone vibrated. Hmm..A message from Henry?

To:Yesung

From:Chipmunk

Hyung!!~ I HEARD YOU CONFESSED TO RYEOWOOK! Did he say yes? >.<

I snap my eyes open and look at the screen of my phone. I totally forgot about that..I CONFESSED TO RYEOWOOK! I felt a tight knot in my stomach when I remembered that Ryeowook still hasn't given me an answer yet. I don't want to asnwer that text..BZZ. BZZ. BZZ. I shook my head to get back into reality and picked up my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi..Its R-ryeowook." I froze and stopped breathing. Ryeowook? I shifted awkwardly in my seat and took a deep breath.

"Y-yea? Why d-did you call?"

"Uhm..I know you t-told me to think about your confession..I have m-my answer now." 

"Y-you do? What is it?" I waited for an answer, but all I heard was Ryeowook's soft breathing.

"Meet me by the oak tree." Before I could say anything else, the line was cut off. I stared blankly forewards and closed my phone. I closed my eyes, then got my bang and went out the door. I headed towards the oak tree, and found no sign of Ryeowook. I leaned on the tree and looked up at the leaves.

"Gosh..I wonder what he's gonna say." I turn to look at all the initals of past or present couples on the tree. I had my initals carved on here, somewhere. I remember it, but its been so long since I met the person who carved the initals with me. I was about to turn around, when I noticed a bright red heart and blue letters on the side of the tree.

"What the-" I went over to the side and tilted my head. I widened my eyes when I saw the names written on the tree. 'Yesung <3 Ryeowook'. I gasp and was taken back. Who wrote that? 

"W-woah..Does t-that mean?" I stuttered and felt my face get really hot. I felt a pair of hands snake its way onto my waist. I stopped breathing and turned around. Ryeowook.

"D-don't stare at me..I'm embarrassed.." He nuzzled his face into my chest and hugged me tighter.

"R-ryeowook..On the tree..Does that mean?" I stared at the top of his head until he looked up.

"I wrote that after I thought about i-it..." He smiled and looked down. He then looked back up at me.

"Y-yes..It means..I Kim Ryeowook..Want you, Kim Jong woon as my b-boyfriend." He blushed and looked up at me. He's so cute..

"That sounded like you wanted to marry me." I chuckled and hugged Ryeowook tight.

"S-shut up..It was embarassing enough to say that.." He smiled and stared up at me.

"The confession was embarrasing..But, I'm happy I said it..Because..You're mine now." I blushed and looked to my left. I can't stare at Ryeowook like this.

"M-me too. Yesung, you're mine now. I won't share with anyone okay?" I turn and stare at him. He's staring at me with those big brown eyes..Those eyes now see me as his..

"Alright. I won't let anyone share with you. I'm yours and you're mine..." I smile and slowly lean in. I stop a few inches before touching his lips. Ryeowook was hesitant at first, but he kissed back. The kiss was short, but it was special. 

"I love you, Yesung." Ryeowook hugged me and giggled. I smiled widely and hugged him tighter.

"I love you too." 

"Did you know that I've liked you since I first saw you?" I pulled away and stared at Ryeowook.

"So..Love at first sight?"

"Yea..I never believe in that..Until I saw you." 

"Yesung! You're so cheesy!" Ryeowook giggled and playfully hit my chest. I chuckle and nod.

"How about you? When did you start liking me?"

"I've liked you for a long time now...But now, I love you!" Ryeowook smiled and pulled me into a warm hug. I gladly hugged him back, smiling, and enjoying his warmth.

"WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!" I heard a scream coming from the top of the tree. I look up and see Donghae holding a camera, with Henry, Zhou mi, Eunhyuk, and Hankyung sitting on branches. All of them had branched in there hands to make it look like they were part of the tree. They jumped down and smiled at me.

"You guys watched us?! How dare you!" Ryeowook pulled away from the hug and looked down.

"Zhou mi called us and told us that you were gonna confess to Ryeowook..So I came along, waiting for you to crash and burn." Eunhyuk put his hands in his pockets and shurgged.

"But you guys spied on us!" 

"Aww he's mad...But you were so cheesy and you blushed a lot. See?" Donghae showed me a picture of me blushing. 

"DELETE THAT!"

"NEVER!"

"That was an example of soft love..Pretty nice right?" I look over and Zhou mi was giving love advice to Hankyung who now had a note pad filled with notes.

"HYUNG!~ YOU GUYS ARE A COUPLE!! I'M SO H-HAPPY FOR Y-YOU.." Henry hugged me and Ryeowook, and started tearing up.

"He's growing up..." Donghae sniffled and made an unhuman sound, followed by tears.

"Take care of Ryeowook for me..If you hurt him..You'll wake up in my trunk..and on your way to a river." Eunhyuk smirked and squeezed my shoulder.

"Eunhyuk..You don't have a car. And stop threatning my boyfriend!" Ryeowook pouted then gasped. He quickly blushed and stared at me.

"Its okay..I am your boyfriend." I smile and kissed Ryeowook's forehead. FLASH!

"AWWW! I caught that on camera! I could totally make a scarp book.." Donghae smiled and showed Henry the pictures.

"Are you guys gonna 'break the bed' soon?" Eunhyuk wiggled his eyebrows and chuckled.

"E-eunhyuk.." Ryeowook stuttered.

"Soon." I smirked and held Ryeowook's hand. I pulled Ryeowook to the school gates.

"WHAT?! YA! GET BACK HERE! YOU WON'T TOUCH HIM WILL YOU?! DONGHAE BACK ME UP HERE." Eunhyuk screamed.

"YA! HYUNG! YOU ARE FORBIDDEN ON BREAKING THE BED! Eunhyuk, did I say that right?"

"Yesung..W-what?" Ryeowook gripped my hand as we were close to exiting the school gate. He stared at me with wide eyes.

"I w-was kidding..But y-you know..We'll get there.." I blushed hard and coughed into my free hand. I heard Ryeowook giggle and he leaned onto my side.

"I love you." 

"I love you too." I smiled and we continued walking out of the school gates and onto the road.

"KIM JONG WOON. DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE US. YA! I'M TELLING YOUR MOM THAT YOU WANT TO BREAK THE BED WITH RYEOWOOK TONIGHT! YA!" Eunhyuk screamed running after us.


GOOD LORD! ARE YOU GUYS STILL ALIVE?! DID THE FLUFFYNESS KILL YOU?! LOL XD but seriously..This chapter was so fluffy I can't even breath. *^* Thank you to Lovely_Soul to giving me a fluff part..Yes. She's the one that wrote that part with the oak tree. Its nice right? I added more to it to maximize the fluff! So, Lovely_Soul..PM me to get the 20 karmas!! This was the first offical YEWOOK chapter!! WOOHOO! I'm planning for more Yewook chpaters! If any other couple blooms (which there is) the chapter will be so FLUFFY that you might die..Do you have insurance? XD I liked the Eunhyuk part too! (.___.) Thats my sister right there..She's like that. -____- My family is like this story..Filled with fluff, awkward turtle, and weird XD. So please put up with me..(.__.) I'm a weird author. keke~ PLEASE EXCUSE THE SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!

Time for 'Cloud Nine Free Karma Games!' There will be 2 winners. 5 karmas each! The new questions are..1) Did you like the fluff? Was it fluffy enough? 2) Would you like to have the minor couples like Kyumin to have their own fluff chapter, or fluff scene? 3) Would you recommend this story to anyone? Yes or No. (If no..Is there anything wrong with the story that I should fix?)

Please Comment and Subscribe! When I see new subbies or comments..It makes me want to update, becuase I know you guys like my story..I really want to thank you to you guys...People say that my writing is horrible, and I should quit..I almost deleted my profile because of that..But, when I see that you guys comment and say you enjoy my story, it gives me hope. Courage to write more. So I want to thank you, my loyal and silent subscirbers. For taking your time to read my story, and commenting. I appreciate it with all of my heart. (TT^TT) This panda loves you all. PANDA LOVES YOU! *hugs each of you and hands you a bamboo stick* Keep the bamboo..Its a gift from me to you ^^.