2~

Cloud Nine

I woke up extra early the next morning to make sure my hair was perfect, and my uniform was neat. I went to the bathroom and straightened my hair with the iron my mom uses for her hair. How do I even hold this right-

"OWW!! IT BURNS!" I yelled dropping the iron onto my foot. I sheirked in pain, while jumping around my bathroom holding my foot. Mother of..Why do girls even think of doing this to themselves?!

After my whole burning session, my hair was perfect..Well at least I thought it was perfect. I looked at the clock hanging near the side of my bed it read: 6:30 am.

"Crap!" I quickly dashed out of the bathroom, but making sure that the iron was off, before raiding my closet for my uniform. I tried putting on my clothes as fast as I can, and managed to get out of the house my 6:35. I was still putting on my shoes when Donghae and Henry appeared out of no where.

"Hey you're late!" Henry pouted as he came walking in front of me. I smiled and slipped my foot into my shoe.

"Woah! Looking extra handsome today! Even straightened your hair!" Donghae patted my back and ruffled my hair.

"Ya! I burned myself to make myself look this good!" I said putting my hair back into place as best as I could. Henry just laughed and whispered something to Donghae. They both giggled while looking at me.

"What?.." I ask, slightly nervous. When those two whisper to themselves its either A: They hate you and are planning a plot to embarrass you or B: They're gonna emabarrass you.

"Nothing..pfft! Let's get going before we're late again..Loverboy~" Donghae cooed, earning a light smack on the head from me. We walked on to go to school.

~~~~~~~~

DIINNNG!

"I MADE IT!" I said panting while crossing the doorway. Everyone was sitting in class talking to friends or studying. Mr.Teukie was sitting at his seat grading some homework.

"Ahh..Yesung. Good, you're not tardy again. Have a seat. We'll start class in ten minutes." Mr.Teukie said without looking up. I nodded and shuffled my way to my seat. Ryeowook was reading a book in silence when I sat down.

Did he notice my hair yet? I took out my notebook and pencils and orginaized them neatly. I had to rearranged them three times before I was statisfied. 

"Oh...Your really neat huh?" I heard a soft voice coming from the side of me. I turned and saw Ryeowook smiling and staring at me. He's so cute...

"Uh..well..I'm neat when I want too.." I shyly said looking down. I heard a soft chuckle and I looked up. 

"Do you starighten your hair? Or is it naturally straight?" Ryeowook examined my hair, and then focused his eyes on me. Woah..His eyes are pretty..

"Uhm..I straighten my hair..well today I did." I cheekily smiled. I felt my cheeks get warm. Ryeowook giggled and pointed towards my sweater.

I gave him a confused look and looked down. Aish......My sweater is backwards..So that's what Donghae and Henry were laughing at. I faceplamed myself which earned me a soft chuckle from Ryeowook.

"Its okay..It looks good on you. You can set a trend." Ryeowook stated and went back to reading his book. D-did he just say it looked good on me? YES! My efforts worked out! 

Class went on as boring as ever..If Ryeowook wasn't my seatmate I'd probably fail this class since its so boring. I found out that we were having a group project in our class and its in pairs. 

"Ok..These sticks will determine your partners." Mr.Teukie said holding up a cup with little brown and pink sticks. He went around the room and made everyone pick out a stick. 

"Okay..There is a number on there 1-10. Whoever has the same number as you will be your partner. So go and find your partner." Mr.Teukie singled us to talk and find out our partners. I looked at Ryeowook who seemed a little frightened at the moment.

"Hey..What's wrong? Don't you want to find your partner?" I ask a little worried. Ryeowook looked fragile right now, like he could break into two if he did the wrong move.

"I-i don't like socilizing with s-strangers...It scares m-me." Ryeowook looked down and held the end of his shirt. He looked so innocent..

"You talked to me right? I'm a starnger." I tried talking to him and he looked at me.

"Well thats because I knew you were a nice p-person." Ryeowook whispered. He knew me? How? 

"Okay...Come on. Lets go find your partner." I stood up, and pulled Ryeowook up. I smiled and lead him towards a crowd of people. I asked anyone if they had Ryeowook's number which was 7. After many failed attempts, we sat down exhausted. 

"I can't believe no one had your number...I feel tired even though I walked in a small classroom!" I sighed and put my head on my desk.

"Its okay..I guess I can work alone..Sorry if I wasted your time in finding my partner..We didn't even get to find yours..What's the number?" Ryeowook looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Nah...Its alright. At least you talked to people right? Let's see..." I dug through my pocket looking for the stick that had my number written on it. I lifted out a pink stick and gave it to Ryeowook. Then I put my head back onto the desk closing my eyes.

"Ahahaha.." Ryeowook was giggling. I turned my head to see a grinning Ryeowook looking at my stick then at me. 

"I found my partner.." Ryeowook smiled at me and turned the stick towards me. I smiled when I saw the number 7 written on the pink stick. 

~~~~~~~~

At the end of class the bell rang and we headed off to lunch. This time Ryeowook took his time cleaning his desk off.

"Who do you sit by at lunch?" I blurted out. Ryeowook gazed up at me and smiled. 

"I sit next to Eunhyuk and Zhou mi. I met them at Dance and Art class." He smiled and closed his bag. He waved goodbye to me and left me once again dazed.

I noticed that I took more time to get my stuff than usual so I rushed out of the class and into the courtyard. 

"Sorry, I'm late!" I yelled as soon as I got near Donghae and Henry. They paid no attention to me and continued to eat  their meals. I frowned and set my bag down. I sat near Donghae and grabbed a sandwhich.

"Soo...How was today?" Donghae flashed his fishy smile at me. I grinned remembering the pleasent converstaions I had with Ryeowook.

"It was fine...How about you guys?" I ask, taking a bite out of my sandwhich. Henry swallowed his food and looked at me.

"I talked to Zhou mi today! We had to do this painting together and he's really nice!" Henry gave me a wide smile. I chuckled and nodded. I turned to look at Donghae and he forwned.

"Aish...Eunhyuk, is still hard to reach.." Donghae gave a frustrated grunt and took a harsh bite out of his apple. I sighed and patted him on the back. 

"I know! Want to talk to Zhou mi and Eunhyuk tomorrow?" I asked taking a sip from my juice. Henry looked at me with wide eyes and Donghae chocked on his apple. 

"How are you gonna do that?!" Henry and Donghae simuntantiously said together. 

"Simple. Invite them to have lunch with us tomorrow." I shurgged my shoulders and looked at the shocked pair. I got up and dusted off the grass from my pants. I started walking towards Ryeowooks table when Donghae stopped me. 

"What are you doing?!" He hissed at me. I just looked at him and continued on. Once I reached Ryeowooks table, I immediatly regretted it.

Zhou mi looked intimidating..Eunhyuk looks so cold, like he wants to beat me up or something..on the other hand there's Ryeowook bursting with sunshine and butterflies.

"Yesung! What are you doing here?" Ryeowook smiled at me. I took a big gulp and readied my self for what I was gonna say.

"I came here t-to ask if you w-wanted to have lunch w-with me t-tomorrow?" I shyly said and tried not to make eye contact with Zhou mi or Eunhyuk. 

"Sure! Can they come too?" Ryeowook looked towards Eunhyuk and Zhou mi, who just nodded in response. 

"Y-yea. If they want too. The more the merrier right?" I smiled and waved goodbye to them. I sighed as soon as I got back to Henry and Donghae. They both looked at me with wide eyes. 

"So?? How did it go???" Henry asked, his eyes were practically buldging out of his sockets. Donghae was a mirriored image of him.

"Uhm...Tomrrow they'll be having lunch..with us." I grinned and they both gasped. Donghae smiled and Henry squealed. Donghae and Henry were talking about how they needed to act cool and stuff when they have lunch tomorrow. I sighed and thought to myself:

What in the world did I get myself into?


Yea...So this is the second chapter..Still pretty boring, but I liked the part where Yesung helped Ryeowook find his partner..I thought it was cute ^__^. Oh my gosh! more than 10 subbies in two days?! I am a happy camper! Thanks so much!! Remember to comment and subscribe! I like comments 0w0..keke~