15~

Cloud Nine

Henry's POV

I woke up feeling like I was in a cave. My room was all dark, and my stomach was growling like I haven't ate in years. 

"MOM!" I whined from my bed thrashing my feet in the air.I whined and thrashed my arms too. Soon I heard soft footsteps heading towards my door. I smiled to myself, and continued to whine.

"Henry? Are you okay?" I heard a soft whisper, and the light . I gasped and hid under my blanket.

"MY EYES!" I shireked and rolled around in my bed. I heard the footsteps come closer to my bed. The figure sat on the side of my bed and lightly patted my waist. I stopped turning and peeked from my blanket.

"Mommy~ I'm hungry~" I tried batting my eyelashes at her. My mom smiled sweetly at me and through my hair. Then she smacked my head frowning.

"MOM! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I screamed holding my head. My mom crossed her arms and huffed.

"Hello? You were yelling at 5 in the morning! Get your own food! You're already 16!" My mom pointed out.

"Of course. I knew you were being too nice to me. I thought maybe I was dreaming.." I sighed, rolling my eyes earning another smack to the head.

"YA! I am an awesome mother! I'm fun, pretty, young, and y~" She stood up and walked around my room like a model. I gagged at her moves and chuckled.

"Whatever..I'll eat at Yesung's." I smiled and stretched. My mom gazed at me and shook her head.

"You know..Mrs.Kim is probably thinking that I'm letting my son become a freeloader.." She shook her head again.

"Pshh...She loves me." I smiled and jumped out of my bed, and into the bathroom. I slightly fixed my hair, and brushed my teeth. I got out of the bathroom and my mom was still there. 

"Uhh..I need to change." I blinked at her and pointed at my clothes.

"Oh! Sorry..I was just thinking that you always go out and never have lunch or dinner with us.." She looked down and fidgeted with her fingers. I sighed and walked over to her.

"Mom..Don't be like Sungmin, crying in the middle of the street. I'll be home to eat dinner with you." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. 

"Fine. If you're late, I'm cancelling the internet." She threatned me with a smile and walked out of the door, closing it softly.

"....She was serious." I chuckled and went into my closet. I picked out my favorite sweater, and some jeans. I wore my black and red shoes that went well with my sweater. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled when I saw that I looked pretty good. I nodded one last time and headed to Yesung's.

~~~~~

I knocked on his door and rocked on my heels. When nothing happened, I knocked again, but this time louder. I waited another two minutes and nothing happened. I frowned and pulled up my sleeves from my sweater. I got in a position that was straight in front of the door. I smiled and started knocked on every inch of my door as loud and fast. I smiled as I heard loud footsteps coming near the door.

"WHAT?!" Yesung said in a irritated voice. I smiled and waved. I let myself in and sat on the couch. Yesung groaned and closed the door. He went over to me and glared at me.

"Why are you here?" He tapped his foot onto the floor, crossing his arms.

"What? I always have breakfast here! Where's the food?" I blinked looking at Yesung, who seemed very irritated.

"I don't cook at this time of the day.." He mumbled at went into the kitchen. I followed him and he was shaking a little blue piggy bank till a few bills came out.

"Here's some money. I heard that there was this cafe that just opened up." He handed me the money and blinked a few times.

"So? I don't care about a stupid cafe that-"

"They sell cookies." 

"REALLY?! WHERE IS IT?- Wait...You said I can't have cookies.." I suspiciously looked at him. 

"I did. But if you leave right now, and go eat there, you can eat ALL the cookies there. I won't tell your mom." He smiled at me.

"Hmm..SURE! Where is it?" I asked.

"Just down that street and the shop is called 'Cookies and Creme delights~'." Yesung informed me while pushing me out the door. Before I could ask anything, Yesung shut the door, and closed all the lights in his house. I stood there looking at the money he gave me, and shurgged.

"Cookies for me then." I smiled and hummed as I walked down the street to find the cafe. I looked around and saw a brightly painted building with the sign of the cafe. It was huge! It was a three story building! I wonder how many cookies are in there..

"COOKIES." I smiled and walked in. The aroma of the cookies made my mouth water. I gazed around the room, and it was a typical cafe, but with more color and cookies.

"Here for the cookies?" The man wiping the counter asked me. I nodded my head and blinked.

"Third floor." He smiled and pointed to the elevator near the entrance. I smiled and bowed. I pressed the button and waited for the door to open. When it did I went in and waited for the door to close.

"WAIT!" I heard someone scream holding the door. I was startled at the hand opened the door and stepped in. 

"Z-Zhou mi?" I stuttered as he stood next to me straightening out his jacket. He looked at me and smiled. 

"Hey. You like this cafe too? It's pretty new so I didn't expect anyone to come here just yet."

"Oh, Yesung recommended me this cafe. He said it sold good cookies!" I smiled and clapped my hands. Zhou mi chuckled and patted my head. I felt my face get warm when I felt that his hand was inches away from mine.

"So..You're getting cookies for yourself?" He broke the silence. Before I could answer the elevator started shaking.

"E-eh?! What's happening?" I gripped onto the railing and stared at Zhou mi.

"Looks like it got stuck..." He pushed a button and it made a loud ring sound.

"Hello? The elevator got stuck..Can we get some help please?" He asked.

"Omo! I'm so sorry! We'll call someone right away! Please keep calm." The voice said and the line went dead. I started breathing fast and I felt like the walls were closing in.

"Z-zhou mi!! THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ONE ME!!" I shrieked gripping onto the railing for dear life.

"H-henry! Are you okay? You're claustrophobic?" He scanned my face, and held onto my shoulders.

"NO SHERLOCK! HOW CAN I BE OKAY IF THE WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON ME!!" I yelled closing my eyes, and breathing faster.

"Just relax okay? Keep your eyes closed. Relax, I'm here." I felt Zhou mi pull my hands from the railing and into his. I blushed, and nodded. 

"Here. Let's sit down okay?" He guided me down to sit on the floor. I kept my back against the wall and my eyes closed. I still felt like the walls were closing in though.

"Do you feel better?" I could hear the concern in his voice. I gave him a small smile and nodded.

"A little. It just feels like t-the air is r-running out.." I stuttered gripping onto his hand. Zhou mi wrapped his free hand around my shoulder and pulled me towards him.

"W-what are you doing?" I felt my face get hot, when his hand squeezed my shoulder.

"Making you feel better." I could already see him smiling like a dork with my eyes closed. I shook my head smiling.

"Whatever.." We sat there in silence until Zhou mi opened his mouth.

"What do you think of Ryeowook and Yesung? As a couple?" He asked. I thought for a moment and came up with nothing. What did I think about them..

"I'm jealous." I furrowed up my eyebrows and tilted my head. I heard him chuckle and he sighed.

"I'm jealous because they're a couple..They have each other to love. They say cheesy things together, eat together, smile together..It's like they're one." 

"Me too. I want that too...But, you can only have that if you've found that person to become one with." I opened my eyes and stared at Zhou mi. The walls weren't closing anymore. The only thing I can focus on is Zhou mi..

"Have you found that person to complete you?" He asked coming a little closer to my face. I blushed and smiled.

"I think I have..What about you?" He stopped and stared into my eyes. 

"I have..And he's sitting in front of me.." He smiled and leaned closer to my face. I closed my eyes and got ready for what was going to happen. All of a sudden a sudden bright light burst through.

"HENRY!" I snapped my eyes open and turn to the door. It was open and there were a bunch of people staring at us.

"H-hyung?" I blinked and stared at him. I felt Zhou mi get up, so I turned to look at him. He had a slight blush forming on his cheeks, and he held his hand out for me. I smiled and gripped onto his hand to get up.

"When I realized that you were gone for about 3 hours! So I came looking for you! I saw that the manager was talking about the elevator getting stuck, and there were two people stuck in there. I was so worried." Yesung hugged me and sighed.

"Three hours? I thought we were stuck in there for only 10 minutes.." I looked at Yesung.

"Time flys when you're with someone you love.." I heard Zhou mi chuckle behind me. I blush and stare at him. He gave me a wink and waved goodbye. I did the same, but felt confused...What does this make us now?

"W-what was that all about?" Yesung asked me.

"Nothing.." I smiled. The manager came towards me and bowed.

"I'm so sorry!! That stupid elevator is old..Please forgive us! We will give you discounts on every purchase you get from this cafe. Please don't sue us." The old man bowed and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Aniyo. I won't sue you! This cafe gave me more than what I wanted.." I smiled to myself.

"Thank you so much sir! Here..We're giving you the batch of cookies we made free of charge!" He handed me a bag of cookies in diffrent shapes,colors and sayings. I smiled and thank him. Yesung and I walked out of the cafe and started eating the cookies.

"Some day huh?" He told me while nibbling onto his cookie.

"Neh.." I smiled as I ate into a cookie that said 'I love you'. 


OMO. I haven't updated in forever. SO SORRY. *bows* Well..the long awaited Zhoury chapter!!!~ I hope its fluffy enough. I didn't know what to write...So that's why I had some of you write me a fluff scene! There was this one fluff scene that someone sent me, and it awesome! 0w0 The winner of the fluff is Yeaitsme. Let me tell you something..this oppa. Yes it's a HE. He's freaking awesome at fluff. I'm not kidding. He sent me the elevator scene. He says he gets them from his past relationships, and the girls dump him cause he's too cheesy..WHO WOULD DUMP A FLUFF MASTER?! Anyways..He's my favorite oppa now 0w0. He calls himself pedo oppa, cause he usually falls for girls who are younger than him. TRUST ME. He's not 30..He's 15. So if you want to date a fluff master go add him~ *shot* Not only is he a fluff master, but he's really nice. (and stupid XD PM me when you want the karma ok oppa?). Anyways..Did you like this chapter? I did ^^. BTW. They are not an offical couple yet. I know..They like each other blah blah blah..But it's the time yet for them to become a couple. In a few more chapters they will be ^^. EUNHAE IS NEXT!! On the next chapter it will go back to Yesung's POV, because I need to figure out the whole EunHae fluff first. 

Now again to my 'Cloud Nine Free Karma Games!' This time there will be 2 winners. All you have to do is PM or comment the answers to me and I will decide who wins! The questions are 1) What was your favorite scene in this story? 2) Would you like a non- Super Junior couple to be in the story? Like Jonkey,HunHan, 2min ect.? 3) Do you like cookies or muffins? (random question but I'm having a debate on this at school..) The winners will receive 5 karmas each! 

Hey!~ This is also a new game I'm going to do that you can win karma for. The rules are is that if you can get 3 or more people to subscribe to Cloud Nine you will receive 5 karmas! For every person that you get over over 3 you receive 1 karma! example 4 subbies=6 karmas, 5 subbies=7 karmas ect! I get more subbies and you get more karma! It's a win win deal right? Here's the catch though..If you want to receive your karma the person you sent to subscribe must put: _______ sent me here!~ I like _____ about cloud nine. I want to make sure that the people subscribing are reading my story not just for the karma. Any questions? PM me or comment it ^^ I'll try answering them. (If you send more than 25 people you will receive 50 karmapoints.)

Thank you for subcribing and commenting~ Remember to keep commenting okay? ^^