5~

Cloud Nine

"Ryeowook?!" I nearly screamed, getting up from the couch. Ryeowook gave me his cute little smile and waved. Eunhyuk was behind him looking as bored as ever.

"How did you know I lived here?" I asked eyeing Eunhyuk, and letting them sit down on the couch. I sat on the floor staring at the two with wide eyes. 

"Uhmm..Donghae said that we should sleep over, and I asked Eunhyuk to come..we can leave if you want.." Ryeowook was about to stand up till I stopped him.

"No no no. It's alright! You can s-sleepover." I smiled and nodded. I sat back down and gave Donghae one of my death glares. What the heck Donghae?! 

"Oh! Eunhyuk and I forgot our things! We'll just go and get it." Ryeowook stood up, followed by Eunhyuk. Once I heard the front door shut, I pounced on Donghae.

"You stupid idiot! First you wake me up to help you with your stupid math problems, then you bring Ryeowook here to sleepover?!" I put Dongahe in a headlock and twisted his arm.

"Well...Donghae's gonna lose a fin." I heard Henry say from the sidelines.

"Hyung I- OWW OW OW LET GO! ERT! ERT! HE'S GROPING ME! AHHH! CALL THE COPS!" Dongahe screamed kicking his legs.

"I'm not groping anything! Why did you invite Eunhyuk here too?" I let go of Donghae and starightned out my shirt. I sat back down to my normal seat and sighed.

"I just invited Ryeowook! I didn't know that he would come..." Dongahe had a slight blush forming and he looked down. I rolled my eyes and waited for Ryeowook to come back.

"Uhm..Where can we put our things?" Eunhyuk said holding 3 bags of who knows what. Ryeowook was behind him with only one bag. 

"Right there is good." I pointed next to the wall. We all decided that it would be best if we changed into our Pajamas. I wore just a plain white t-shirt and bottoms. Henry wore a tank top and basketball shorts and Donghae wore a black tank top with pj bottoms. Eunhyuk was sitting on the couch staring at us like a hawk. We were just waiting for Ryeowook to change.

"You know..you guys are a little old to be having sleepovers." Sungmin whispered in my ear, making me jump.

"What the heck?! I thought you left!" I rubbed my ear trying to get that weird feeling off of me. Sungmin sat in between Donghae and Henry and smiled.

"I'm apart of this little sleepover too. Let's have a pillow fight~" He grabbed a pillow and threw it at my face. I glared at him and threw it back. It resulted in Henry getting hit in the face, and Donghae attacking Sungmin.

"Uhm..Can we lay out our sleeping bags now?" Ryeowook peeked through the hallway and silently walked towards us. I  looked at waht he was wearing and he had purple and white hearts on his pjs...CUTE! 

"S-sure!" I got up and helped Ryeowook set up all the sleeping bags for us to sleep in. Eunhyuk is going to sleep closest to the kitchen followed by Ryeowook, me, Donghae and Henry. Sungmin will be sleeping on the couch..He wants the whole 'sleepover experience.' Hobo...

"Let's tell scary stories!" Henry suggested jumping up and down. Everyone agreed but Ryeowook had some hesitation in his movements. We turned off all the lights and only had a flashlight to give us light. We sat in a circle and Henry began the story.

"Once..there was a boy around our age died in this neighboorhood..It was said that whoever says his name 15 times will be cursed for a lifetime!" Henry screamed looking at us. I chuckled at how lame his story was, Henry pouted and shoved the flashlight towards Eunhyuk. 

Eunhyuk smirked and began his story. I have to tell you though..It was freaking scary. It was a bout a girl who went missing and..

"AHHHH!" I heard a shirek coming from the Kitchen. Ryeowook ran out of the kitchen and landed in my arms shaking. Eh...He's shaking..

"R-ryeowook? Are y-you ok?" I asked pulling from his tight hug. Ryeowook was shaking and had tears forming at the corners of his eyes.

"I was in the bathroom..t-then someone touched m-me when I g-got out..It w-was dark.." Ryeowook burst out into tears and hugged me. Oh my god..he's hugging me..He's warm..

I scanned the room and saw that Sungmin was missing..I think I found the ghost..

"SUNGMIN! COME HERE!" I yelled holding Ryeowook. Sungmin emerged from the kitchen eating an apple. I motioned him closer and he sat in front of me.

"Did you scare Ryeowook?" I sent him a galre and rubbed Ryeowook's back. Sungmin chewed his apple slowly then looked at me.

"Yes. Come on...he was an easy target." Sungmin got up and went towards the couch. He sat down next to Eunhyuk who just stared at him.

"Ryeowook is very scared of ghosts..You filthy hobo." Eunhyuk grabbed Sungmin's apple and thew it on the floor. Uhh...

"Hey! My apple! You're mean! Shoo. Get off my couch." Sungmin pushed Eunhyuk off the couch and picked up his apple. He took a big bite out of it and smiled.

"Ewww..Gross!" Henry and Donghae wrinkled up their noses. I chuckled and stared at Ryeowook who stopped shaking.

"I-i'm fiine now..S-sorry if I hugged y-you to tight.." Ryeowook let go of me and looked down. He's like a puppy..I WANT HIM!.

"N-no problem! Hug me anytime you'd like." I smiled and then blushed when I realized what I just said. 

"Hey..Ryeowook..You look a lot like this guy named Jay that Yesung had-" Sungmin started but was ambushed by a chipmunk and fish. I looked at them confused and saw that Eunhyuk froze up and Ryeowook had his eyes in the size of golf balls.

"J-jay?" Ryeowook said in a shaky voice causing me to look at him. Why does everyone seem like they know who he is! Am I the only one who doesn't know?

"Eh? Who's Jay?" I asked looking at Sungmin. Henry nudged Donghae, and they turned around smiling.

"Jay is-" Sungmin continued but was smothered by a hug from Henry. I furrowed my eyebrows. Why won't they tell me?

"He's..your old friend! I told you already! Woah! Look at the time! Time for bed!" Donghae yawned and gave Sungmin a slap on the head. 

"Yea..Let's go to bed.." Eunhyuk said in a sigh and went into his sleeping bag.

Henry sighed and went to his sleeping bag. I felt confused, but slipped into my sleeping bag anyways. Ryeowook was turned so that his back was faced towards me. 

Why can't I shake this feeling like I've known Ryeowook for sometime now..It's like I've met him before, but I don't know when..Jay..Jay, sounds oddly familiar. Am I going crazy? 


Annyeong! LOL, in the last chapter I put Leeteuk as the brother. -__- it was suppose to be Sungmin! LOL when I write chapters I'm usually half awake or just typing random scenes that pop up. If you don't understand something in this story I'm sorry! Keke~ Eunhyuk and Ryeowook at a sleepover! Did you like Yesung and Ryeowook's hug scene? yea? Who is this mysterious Jay? I'll tell you that Jay is someone who doesn't come in the story till later on. I've got the ending all planned out. So wait and see!! Oh! Who's up for more of an Eunhae chapter for the next one hmm? Raise your hands! *frantically raises hand* Lol. Don't worry my Zhoury fans, Zhoury will be on its way. Comment and Subscribe!!~ ^__^ I love new comments and subbies!!  New comments and subbies= faster and fluff filled updates~~!! WOOHOO!