17~

Cloud Nine

Donghae's POV

"Ryeowook...We really need to stop hiding this thing from Yesung. He's catching on for Christ sakes." I leaned on the gym lockers as Ryeowook stood in front of me fidgeting with his clothes. He looked up at me with big eyes, and shook his head. 

"I-I can't...I don't want to h-hurt him...again." He said in almost a whisper, that I barely comprehended. Now I was getting annoyed. How long are we gonna hid this thing? I can't just betray Yesung like this.

"Kim Ryeowook. You've been dating Yesung for almost 3 months, and yet you're still decieving him." I narrowed my eyes, at the boy who looked like he was shaking. I didn't know if I said that a little coldly, but he needs some sense to be knocked into him. 

"I'm not decieving him! I'm protecting him!" Ryeowook yelled at me. His eyes filled with anger as if I just insulted Yesung or something. I wasn't intimidated, but I was surprised that Ryeowook had the lungs and the guts to yell at me like that. I guess he can stand up for his love with Yesung. 

"What are you protecting him from? Huh?" Standing up and crossing my arms. Why were we all hiding something from the one person who derserves the truth?

"From being hurt again! I don't want him to be broken! You know what happened, you were there! So don't come around and tell me that I'm the one that's hurting him." Ryeowook huffed, his face red from yelling. 

"Uhh..The teacher told us to come out now." Henry popped out of nowhere, and pointed towards the door. Without another word, Ryeowook turned around and walked out the door, leaving Henry and I staring at his figure leaving.

"What was that about?" Henry turned to me with a raised eyebrow.

"I told him to tell the truth." 

"What truth?" 

"Yesung's..past." I sighed. Henry made an 'o' shape with his mouth, but then his happy aura faded. We knew that it was almost time for the truth to come out. And when it does..Hell will break loose. 

~~~~~~

Walking back to my classroom, I was greeted by Eunhyuk. I smiled and waved as he came towards me. Eunhyuk and I were getting close. Ever since we needed to lie about the truth, we had to keep it on a down low for a long time. 

"Hey fattie." Eunhyuk smirked and ruffled my hair. Of course..The same routine. Greeting me with an insult, then ruining my perfectly styled hair till it looks like a moneky mated with it. Slapping his hand away, I put my hair back into place. 

"I am not fat. I am just chubby. Like a marshmellow." I smiled, and stuck my tounge out. 

"I don't remember marshmellows being so ugly." He teased back. I gasped and held onto my heart. 

"That hurt." I blinked, faking a sob and turning to head to my classroom. I was stopped by Eunhyuk pulling my hand back and turning me to face him. 

"Just kidding! Geez. Fish these days." He rolled his eyes, but continued. "Ryeowook was pretty upset after gym..He wouldn't even talk to me." He had that concerned look in his eyes, that I couldn't help but want to wash away. 

"I just told him to tell Yesung the truth. You can't tell me that after months of dating, that Yesung can't know." I crossed my arms, and stared at him. 

"You're right..I don't how Yesung will react though..Last time..He tried-" 

"DON'T SAY IT." I put my hands over his mouth, and hung my head. I don't even like remembering the hell Yesung and I went through that day. I just can't.

"Tell Ryeowook that if he doesn't tell Yesung the truth...Then I will." I put my hands down and turned to go inside the classroom. I spun back around and stopped Eunhyuk from walking. He gave me a questioning look, and I smiled.

"I love you, Hyukjae." 

"I know. I love you too." He smiled at me, and waved goodbye. I nodded, and headed to my seat. Henry was sitting next to my seat, looking off into space. I gently put my bag down, and sat quitely into my chair. Henry was looking at the ceiling, not even blinking.

"Henry?" I poked his cheeks. He turned his head slowly to me, and raised his eyesbrows as if he was saying 'what do you want?' 

"What's the matter?" I furrowed my brows, concerned that Henry wasn't hyper and annoying like always. He was calm, and scaringly serious. I've only seen Henry this serious, when we were at Yesung's house. 

-FlashBack-

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?!" Yesung yelled as he sat on the couch with tears streaming down his face. I couldn't bring myself to even look at Yesung in the eyes. He looked so..Broken. To my surprise, Henry got up and stood in front of Yesung.

"Yesung. Get over it." He blankly said, as he stared down Yesung. Yesung stared at Henry with disgust in his eyes, then yelling things that I almost wanted to slap him, for saying such things to Henry. I looked at Henry, and he was still unfazed by the comments given by Yesung.

"Don't you get it?! I CAN'T DO IT. I CAN'T GO ON! I NEED TO LEAVE." Yesung pleaded getting up to his knees, and gripping onto Henry's shirt. 

"I can't...I can't...It hurts, Henry. It hurts." Yesung broke down, letting go of Henry, and putting his head into his hands.

"Do you think that you're the only one thats hurting? What about me and Donghae? What about your mom? What about Sungmin?! Do you not see that we're going through hell because of you!" Henry raised his voice, with every word that came out of his mouth.

"Henry..Stop." I tried approaching him, but he held his hand out to me. I stopped in my tracks and nodded. Henry has never been this serious. Ever. I turned my head, and looked the other way, trying not to make eye contact with him or Yesung.

"So you're saying it's my fault this happened." Yesung looked up with cold eyes. 

"I am. Just freaking let go of it already! You're life isn't going to end!" Henry screamed, on the verge of tears. Henry was hurting. Yesung was hurting..I was hurting. Can't we just go back to normal?

"My life ended when I met you guys. Everything was awesome till you guys showed up and-" I heard a loud smack, and a small whimper. I turn my head, and Henry had his hand near Yesung's face, and a large red spot on Yesung's cheek. Did he just slap..him?

"I can't make you move on, I get it. I know you're hurting. Donghae and I are hurting too. We're the same you know, but here's the one diffrence. Donghae and I thought that when we met you..our lives just started. Not ended. We care about you Yesung. But I guess you think diffrently." Henry finally let a small tear run down his cheek, and he put on a smile. One of the saddest smiles I've ever seen. 

-End of FlashBack-

"Are you thinking about that time?" I asked, coming out from my daze. Henry nodded slowly, and shifted in his seat so he can see me. 

"Do you remember what happened after I slapped him?" Henry stared at my face, and I sat there. Looking at my feet I nodded slowly, this time I was the quiet one.

"We went home, and drank some wine." I heard him give out a small chuckle, and a sigh. 

"Then..We got a phone call. Yesung was in the hospital. In critical condition.." I looked up and Henry had the same sad smile he had when he slapped Yesung.

"Do you think that when I slapped him, he snapped? He got so mad that he ran off and got into an accident?" Henry asked, as his eyes were watering. I knew Henry half blamed himslef for what happened, but it wasn't. 

"Henry...It's not your fault, If that's what you're thinking. It's not your fault that he lost his memory..It wasn't." I tried smiling, and patted his back. The teacher came in and called attendence, and for the rest of the hour, Henry and I stayed quiet. 

~~~~~~

"HENRY~!" Zhou mi came prancing to the oak tree with Eunhyuk next to him. I smiled and rolled my eyes. These two kids..How did they get into high school like this? They act like pre schoolers...

"Hey mimi! Want a cookie?" Henry was back to his normal happy self. I narrowed my eyes, and snatched the bag of cookies away from the boy.

"NO. You know what Yesung said. No cookies for a month." I scolded, handing the cookies to Eunhyuk, who gladly ate two of them.

"HEY! THOSE ARE MINE! DON'T EAT THEM!" Henry screamed, snatching the cookie bag away from the munching monkey, and held the bag close to him. "Besides..Yesung said that 2 months ago. Duhh~" He stuck his tounge out and happily ate a cookie.

"Fine..You found a loop hole there." I smiled, and took out my sandwhich to eat. I sliced it in half and gave the other half to Eunhyuk. 

"How sweet~ You two look like a couple." Zhou mi teased, batting his eyelashes, and making kissing noises. I chewed on my sandwhich, and threw a rock at Zhou mi's head, but intentionally missed. 

"Ya! I could of lost my memory like Yesung- WHO'S ALREADY HERE!" Zhou mi squeaked the last part, as the cheesy couple headed towards us. Yesung smiled, and sat down near Zhou mi, and Ryeowook next to him. There was this weird atmospshere between Ryeowook an I and I wasn't sure if anyone else could feel it.

"Henry Lau. Why are you eating cookies?" Yesung frowned as he saw Henry nibbling on a cookies. With an chipmunk like reflexes, he shoved all the cookies into his mouth, or more like his cheek and smiled.

"DON'T CHOKE. I'M TELLING YOU THIS NOW BEFORE IT HAPPENS AGAIN. I BOUGHT THESE SHOES YESTERDAY." I warned Henry, as I pointed to my new shoes that cost me all of my months allowance. I didn't want Henry spit and cookie left overs, to be on them..again.

"Jesus, I'm a big boy now. So shut your pie hole with all that saftey stuff." Henry scoffed, as he flipped his imaginary hair. I gasped at his rudenss and put down my sandwhich.

"Oh heck nah. Hold my earrings Hyukkie. Hold em. I'm bout to go down with this ." I took off my imaginary earrings, and stood up and went to Henry. 

"IT WAS A JOKE! FOR GOODNESS SAKES!" Henry retreated into Zhou mi's arms. Zhou mi didn't bother to tell him to get off, he seemed to enjoy it.

"Ahem. No PDA.." Yesung coughed into his hands. I scoffed and bit into my sandwhich.

"Says the guy who had a chessy confession, and kissed under a blanket." I smirked and gave Henry a secret high five. 

"Well excuuuse me, If I can get some, and you can't." Yesung smirked back at me.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HELL YEA!" Zhou mi clapped like a retarded seal, and high fived Yesung. I have to admit. That was a nice one.

"Shuddup. Anyways hyukkie and I were thinking of going on a triple date with you guys." I asked finishing my apple.

"Sure, I'm up for a date. I CALL HENRY AS MY DATE!" Zhou mi raised his hand, and hugged Henry.

"No duh. It's not like you're taking Yesung." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes, and recieved a pout from Zhou mi. I waited for the last answer and noticed Yesung was staring at me like a freak. 

"Yes?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You just said a triple date." 

"That is correct! You win an apple!" I smiled throwing an apple to him. 

"No. I meant that, it means it's a date for all of us. So..you're going on a date with Eunhyuk." 

"Yep. Like Henry and Zhou mi...OH! IT'S A FRIENDLY DATE!" I realized the misunderstandin I caused. I hoped it didn't blow our cover.

"Uh-uh. So. Chipmunk and Koi fish. Me and Ryeowook, and Fish and..Hyukkie." Yesung burst out laughing. UHHG. MY petname slipped. 

"WHY DID YOU SAY IT IN FRON OF THEM.." I heard Eunhyuk hiss in my ear. I gave him an apolizging smile, and shurgged.

"It slipped." I whispered back. 

"Well..Triple date it is!~" Henry smiled, raising his fork. I giggled, and nodded. A triple date indeed. I looked over at Ryeowook, and he seemed oddly calm about this triple date. He turned to look at me, and smiled. I smiled back, and gave him a nod that meant something. 

"Awesome! Yesung can actually bring me on a date this time." Ryeowook rolled his eyes, and gave Yesung a small peck on the cheek. 

"Wookie..I'm sorry-"

"Nope! No need to be sorry. I'm the one that needs to apologize.." Ryeowook did a small gulp and smiled at Yesung.

"Huh? Why, are you saying sorry?" 

"It'll make sense when we have the triple date..EVERYONE needs to tell you something." He tried smiling but hid the small scared look in his face by snuggling into Yesung's chest.

"Yea..We need to tell you something." I smiled, and tossed a rock at Zhou mi again to make the mood lighten up again.

"YAH!" Zhou mi yelled and threw another rock but this time it hit Eunhyuk right in the face. Eunhyuk stared at Zhou mi for a second, then at the speed of light, he got up and tackled Zhou mi to the ground. As Yesung and Henry tried getting the two to stop biting each other, I approached Ryeowook and poked him.

"You gonna tell him?" I asked. 

"Yeah..I don't want to lie to him anymore. He's a great guy, and he deserves to be told the truth." Ryeowook smiled. I looked down and saw the small turtle phonestrap that Ryeowook had. 

Dear god..Please let these two stay together forever..I don't want Yesung to get hurt again...and I don't want Ryeowook to suffer again. Just please. Let everything fall into place this time. 


GUESS WHO'S BACK?! ME!!!!!! Well howdy my awesome subbies! It's been a while neh? Well, I've been feeling great. The funeral was...alright. I can't explain it because it was kinda awkward for me. I didn't know how to react or what to do. Everyone was hugging and crying. Instead of staying there for about 5 hours, I stayed there for 2. I couldn't handle it, so I went out and played on the playground for the mean time till it was time for me to go home. Enough about the sad stuff, how was the chapter? Choice number 8 won..I had a few people vote for the triple date, so I'll put that in there so there can be fluff in the next chapter. YES! The angst and past will be leaking out~ MWAHAAHA! If you know how this ends up, please don't say it in the comments. I want my other readers to imagine their own scenario. And yes. Hyukkie and Hae, love each other. It's part of the past that they will reveal in the next two chapters. YESUNG LOST HIS MEMORY?! HOW?! I cannot tell you...just yet~ Calm your ies (or pecs) for a minute and wait for the update!~ BTW..With the little scene of Donghae acting all 'ghetto' and stuff, don't take offense to that. OTL I was trying to make it funny okay? So please don't bash me. Anyways..please comment and subscribe if you haven't already!~ 

(I know. This chapter is called '17~' when it says 18. I thought that some people might see that this was a new chapter, so i'll just wait and for another day before deleting the other chapter with the votes, and put this one as the real chapter 17. BTW. Sorry about the other karma game..I won't be able to put a winner, because I need all my karma's for my bash. I finally got a name for it!! 'Panda's Subscriber Appreciation BASH!' ^^ It will be up soon, so don't worry!~)

ANOTHER VOTE THAT I NEED FOR YOU GUYS TO ANSWER. SILENT READERS...I NEED YOU TOO! ^^

1) Since this story is coming to an end..*tears up* in like another 5 to 7 chapters from now, would you like another story that is filled with fluff from me?

2) Do you want me to write an angst story involving the three main OTPs in this story?

3) A story with the three couples, but it will revolve mainly around Kyumin, Hanchul, and Sibum this time.

4) An EXO and Super Junior collabration story. Meaning SuJu couples and EXO couples will interact with each other, and maybe become rivals? *winkeu winkeu*

*Cough* Yes. *cough* It will end soon. *cough* That's why I need more comments and subbies so I can write the most intense angst chapter this story has ever had. *cough cough* GOODNESS. I HAVE A COLD. XDD