3~

Cloud Nine

Ermahgawd..Ryeowook is going to have lunch with me..Is all I could think of while walking home. What should I do when he sits down? Ask him for his sweater?

 

~Scenario One~

"Hey Ryeowook.." I smiled as he approchaed us.

"Hey,Yesung. You look cute today." He smiled sweetly at me and sat down. I could feel my heartrace.

"Can I get your sweater?" I ask sweetly, smiling at him. Ryeowook froze then stared at me with fright.

"No! You ert! Get away!" Ryeowook screamed at me. I flinched and tried saying sorry, but Eunhyuk and Zhou mi grabbed me by the collar. They punched me-

 

No!! That can't happen! I shook my head to get that thought out of my head. Geez..I won't be able to live it down if Ryeowook ever called me a ert. I don't look like ert..Or do I? Maybe I should just smile at him?

 

~Scenario two~

"Hi Ryeowook." I smiled at him till he sat down. Ryeowook smiled at me then looked at his food.

"So how was your day?" I said looking at him smiling. Ryeowook looked at me with a smile, but then the smile faded.

"Why are you smiling so much? Freak.." Ryeowook scoffed. Then Eunhyuk and Zhou mi laughed as well.

 

"THAT CAN'T HAPPEN EITHER!!" I screamed holding my head. Henry and Donghae looked at me like I was crazy.

"I think you had too much candy today..You're talking to yourself.." Donghae chuckled and put his arm around my neck. 

"It's not that..I'm just worried that I'll make a fool of myself in front of Ryeowook tomorrow.." I sighed and looked down at my feet. Seriously, what if I act all dorky in front of him? I heard Henry chuckle.

"Hyung..Imagine what Donghae and I are thinking..We're actually really excited and worried too you know..But we decided to act normal." Henry smiled at me.

"You're right..I should act normal.." I said with a hopeful grin on my face. 

"Hyung!~ Wanna get some cookies?" Henry skipped in front of me and gave me his sweetest smile he could do.

"No." Donghae plainly answered for me. There's a reason why we can't give this kid cookies anymore. It all started a month ago...

~Flashback~

"THIS TASTES SO GOOD!" Henry squealed as he stuffed five cookies into his mouth. I chuckled and went to the kitchen to get some juice. 

"This sleepover will be great! Tell your mom that I said thanks." Donghae smiled at me and ate some cookies as well. I nodded and went to go get a cup. I was pouring in some juice when I heard a loud gasp then a scream. I ran towards Donghae and he was hysterically screaming and pushing on Henry's stomach.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF GRAVY IS HAPPENING?!" I yelled behind Donghae. Donghae looked up at me and grabbed my hand.

"HE'S CHOKING! THIS FREAKING KID IS CHOKING ON COOKIES! DO SOMETHING!" Donghae screamed in my ear. I blinked and thought of nothing. Then all of a sudden I picked up Henry and hugged him from behind. I then punched my fist onto his belly. Henry coughed up a ball of squishy uneaten cookies.

"EWW! IT LANDED ON MY FOOT!" Dongahe squealed thrashing his foot to get the cookie chunk off. I set Henry down, who was coughing.

"You alright?" I asked him, giving him a bottled water. 

"I'm A-O-K!..Don't tell my mother.." Henry whispered me the last part. I sighed and patted his head. I will never..I repeat never give this kid a cookie..EVER again..

~End of FlashBack~

"Eh?? But you gave me a cookie yesterday!!" Henry whined on as we walked home.

"DO YOU WANT TO CHOKE AGAIN?!" Donghae pointed at Henry. 

"No...BUT I LIKE COOKIES!" Henry pressed on, pouting and stomping his foot. This kid...I can't believe he got into high school like this.

"And I liked my new shoes that I got, but you threw up a chunk of gross squishy cookieS on them. We can't always get what we want can we?" Donghae pushed past Henry and walked on. 

Should I be worried about these two tomorrow acting like this or should I be worried that I'm a dork? Aish...

 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Evening~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OH MY GOSH..THEY'RE COMING!! I CAN'T BREATH!" Henry said as he held his heart. What the heck? This kid told me to be calm, but he's the one going crazy.

"Calm down! Snap out of it!" Donghae grabbed Henry's shoulders and shook him. He added a few slaps on the cheek, which made Henry turn into a rabid chipmunk. 

"Aish..HENRY! NO BITING! YA,YA,YA,YA! DON'T TWIST HIS ARM LIKE THAT, IT CAN'T GO THAT FAR!" I screamed,jumping onto Henry. 

"YA,YA,YA,YA! HENRY LET GO OF HIS EAR! YOU CAN'T BITE- OW! HEY! MY MOTHER MADE ME THAT BRACELET!  YA! STOP IT!" I yelled trying to get this rabid chipmunk off of scared fishy Donghae.

"Wow..You guys seem close." I heard a soft chuckle. I looked up and saw Ryeowook smiling at me holding up a bag of food in it and. I quickly jumped off of Henry and starightened my shirt and pants. I tapped Donghae and Henry with my foot, and they immediatly got up.

"Great! You're here! Let's sit down?" I ask smiling. Ryeowook nodded and kneeled down to sit.Wow..even he can sit so perfectly..I snapped out of my trance and sat down. Ryeowook motioned Eunhyuk and Zhou mi to sit next to him.

"So..I brought mango,strawberry,and banana milk. I also brought sushi with sauce, Oh! I brought some candy if you'd like some.." Ryeowook shyly handed me the bag. He's so cute..

"You didn't have to bring this much you know...Oh! I didn't introduce myself or my friends yet. I'm Yesung, and this is Donghae and Henry." I smiled at Eunhyuk and Zhou mi. They gave me a small smile and nodded.

"I'm Zhou mi. Nice to meet you." Zhou mi smiled and nudged at Eunhyuk who was staring at the strawberry milk intently.

"O-oh! I'm Eunhyuk. Nice to meet you." Eunhyuk looked at us briefly and went back at looking at the milk again. He's weird..

"I heard Eunhyuk was one of the best dancer here." Henry blurted out, then smiled. Eunhyuk looked up and smiled.

"Correction. I AM the best dancer." Eunhyuk blinked and took the milk. He drank it in one go then stared at us again.

"So..How did you guys meet Ryeowook?" I timidly ask, without looking at Zhou mi and Eunhyuk. Ryeowook giggled and sighed.

"Actually, I was friends with them back in elementary. We sepreated when I went to a diffrent high school with my brother..But, now I'm back." Ryeowook smiled. He's really cute..

"Who's your brother?" Donghae asked chewing on his apple. Where did he get that? 

"Oh..Uhm..His name is Jay." Ryeowook gave us a small smile. Jay..why does that name sound so familiar? It gives my heart a slight pang..

"Yesung right? I've heard you sing, your're really good." I snapped back into reality to see Zhou mi smiling at me. I grinned and nodded back as a thanks. 

"I like Eunhyuk's dance at the talent show." Donghae mindlessly asked. Once he realized on what he just said he gasped and turned red. 

"Thanks. At least you liked how I danced and not because of my face." Eunhyuk chuckled, staring at Donghae. I have a feeling that those two will be great friends..

"Girls are weird." Zhou mi spoke up. We all looked at him, slightly confused and slightly agreeing.

"They follow you everywhere and act like pedos." He smiled and tossed Henry an apple. Henry grinned and took a bite out of the apple.

"Trust me..Girls aren't the best choice as lovers." Eunhyuk said in agreement. Everyone chuckled at his statement.

"Hey, Do I look like a pedo?" I suddenly asked. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"Yea, you do." Eunhyuk bluntly said biting his sandwhich then looking at me.

"You do. Especially when you make this face." Henry copied my face when I see Ryewook in the morning. I pouted and thought that I really do look like pedo..

"Just kidding! Don't take it to heart! Take Ryeowook for example..He looks like a sissy..But in reality he's a...vampire." Eunhyuk chuckled and looked at Ryeowook who was glaring at him. Ryeowook still looks cute like that..

"Trust me..When he bites you..You'll feel like you just got stabbed. I've had that experience far to many times.." Zhou mi added sighing and showing us the places where Ryeowook bit him. Ryeowook has good aim..and teeth..Note to self: NEVER get Ryeowook angry.

DIINNG!

"Shoot..We need to go. Nice meeting you all!" Zhou mi smiled, and got up, followed by Eunhyuk and Ryeowook. They waved goodbye and walked away.

"Wow...That was the best lunch date I've ever had.." Henry dreamingly said. I giggled and patted him on the head. I picked up all the loose trash that no one bothered to pick up.

"Hey..Do you guys know a Jay? When Ryeowook mentioned him it sounded so familiar.." I asked while picking up a milk cartoon. I waited for an answer, but it was quiet. I turn around and saw Donghae and Henry looking at me with sad eyes.

"Yesung..Jay was your-" Henry began but was cut off by Donghae.

"Nothing. Jay was just another guy you knew from camp. There." Donghae clenched his teeth and turned to look at Henry. He gave Henry a glare that I think Henry understood. 

"Wait. You said 'Jay was your' then you stopped. He was my what exactly?" I stood up and stared at Donghae and Henry.

"Jay was..just another friend you forgot... Hyung~ Lets go eat ice cream!!" Donghae and Henry skipped towards me and pulled me along. I chuckled and let them drag me. Geez..I love these two.

Somehow..I can't get the feeling that I've said somthing about love to person named Jay..I just can't put my finger on it.


TA DA!!~ Awesome right? I tried making this as funny and fluffy as I can, but I think I failed (/.\) Are you all trying to figure out whos this mysterious Jay person?? You'll find out later~ keke~ OH! Zhou mi and Eunhyuk didn't have much to do in this as I wanted it to be, but I'll make sure that in the next chapter you'll see more EunHae and Zhoury. Yea? YEA! BTW if you see any mistakes please over look them..I'm horrible at spelling and grammar..LOL XD ^__^ i LOVE your comments!! Especially the one that said that it was so sweet that they needed to go to the dentist! How I love you guys..COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Remember...More comments and subbies= A faster update..maybe even a double update...Keke~ Hope you guys like the story so far!!