19~

Cloud Nine

Donghae's POV

"Yesung can you pass me that apple please?" I timidly asked him. It's been two weeks since the truth came out, and Yesung was a diffrent person. He acted like he was bi-polar or something. He would be all nice then BAM. He goes around cursing everyone.

"Sure. When you're done throw the core away." He simply passed me the apple with a smile. I was grateful that Yesung didn't pick the depression road, but it creeped me out how he smiles now. It's one of those smiles murders use when they're done killing on a TV show.

"Hyung, you're smiling creepy again." Henry blurted out. I dropped my apple, and stared with wide eyes at Henry. D-did he just tell him that? Dear god, we're going to die soon. I can feel it.

"Really? I didn't notice." Yesung smiled again, but this time a little creepier. 

"You're doing it again." Henry pointed at Yesung's face.

"Doing what?"

"That."

"That?"

"THAT! JESUS. JUST STOP SMILING LIKE A CREEP AND JUST EAT." Henry yelled putting his head in his hands. I took a quick glance at Yesung, and saw that he was giving Henry a smile. A genuine smile, that he would give us when we were fighting over something silly.

"We miss you." I turned to him. He gave me a confused look and blinked.

"What do you mean? I'm right here." He said poking his cheek with his finger. I chuckled and shook my head.

"I know. We miss the old Yesung." I blinked, hoping I wouldn't trigger one of his bi-polar spots. To my surprise Yesung chuckled softly while looking at the ground.

"I miss my old self too." He quietly spoke. He was picking at the grass now and throwing them to the side. 

"I miss how I smiled, I miss how we use to laugh and joke around about stupid things, I miss how Sungmin would almost kill me because of 'Cutie Kyu." We all chuckled at the last part, but we all looked to our sides wondering if Sungmin heard that. 

"I miss my old life. I miss everything. I even miss Ryeowook." I could hear his voice cracking. I approached him, but Henry stopped me, shaking his head. I needed to give him some space.

"I want him back. I really do. But..I can't. My brain is telling me I can't because he lied to me. He betrayed me for so long. But my heart is telling to go after him. To love him again. Am I crazy?" He looked up and stared at us with tears in his eyes. 

"No you're not crazy..Maybe just a little, but that's why we love you." Henry smiled, scooting closer to Yesung, hugging him. Almost crying myself, I lundged forwards and hugged the both of them.

"I-I MISS YOU G-GUYS. CAN WE GO BACK TO N-NORMAL NOW? P-PLEASE?" I cried on Yesung's shoulder, but instead of receiving love and affection I got a smack on the head.

"Fish, you are too loud. We'll get back to normal, I promise we will okay?" Yesung smiled and hugged me. I smiled and hoped that he could stay true to his words.

~~~~~

"Ryeowook's a mess." Eunhyuk informed me, as we sat in a cafe. I would usually go to the cafe to get some foof for Yesung or I would come here to get some news on Ryeowook. 

"Yesung's the same, but he's getting back to normal." I tapped my finger on the table. 

"That was until he saw Ryeowook." Eunhyuk reminded me. I closed my eyes, and remembered clearly on what happened that day.

-Flashback-

We were walking home we bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Yesung smiled, and helped the boy up. The boy looked up and gasped as he saw Yesung. 

"R-ryeowook." Yesung's voice turned cold. His eyes hardened and his body tensed. I stood next to Yesung nervously exchanging glances with Ryeowook trying to tell him to just go away and leave Yesung alone for a while.

"Yesung, I'm sorry." Ryeowook looked at Yesung in the eyes not flinching as Yesung made a low growl. In the corner of my eye, I swear I saw a small hint of happiness in his eyes as he looked at Ryeowook.

"Sorry? That's all you can say? After lying to me about my life, and then you ignore for a week, and now you say sorry? How ing great!" Yesung narrowed his eyes at Ryeowook.

"I ignored you because I felt ashamed of myself okay? Do you think I ever wanted this to happen? Did you really think that? Yesung, believe or not, I loved you. I still LOVE you. Do you understand?" Ryeowook took a step foreward, gripped onto Yesung's shirt. 

I saw Yesung's eyes soften, and his body became relaxed, but within another minutes he retunred to his cold self. Shoving Ryeowook to the side, he balled his hands into fists, and stared at the ground.

"Stop talking to me like I'm a kid. You're lying..Y-you didn't love me..If you did y-you would've told me the t-truth!" He yelled at Ryeowook before storming off down the street.

I gently lifted Ryeowook off the ground and helped him collect his things. I felt bad that Ryeowook was trying everything he could to show Yesung that he was sorry, but Yesung wouldn't budge.

"I wasn't lying..I did love him. I still do. I love Yesung." Ryeowook began sobbing in my arms, and my heart broke. Seeing these two people tearing each others hearts out is just too much.

-EndofFlashback-

Sighing I open my eyes, and look at Eunhyuk. I scanned his face for any emotions, but he just sat there staring back at me.

"I need to go..Yesung is probably looking for me now." I took a deep breath and stood up. Eunhyuk did the same, and nodded. I started walking out the door, when Eunhyuk pulled me into a hug.

"We need to help them. We need to." He whispered to me, as he let go. I sadly smiled, and looked at his face.

"I don't think we can. It's up to them to help themselves." Without another word, I turned around and headed to Yesung's house, with a bag of food, and a broken friendship. 


I'm still alive! *waves* Hello! I'm sooooo sorry for not updating for almost a month. To tell you the truth I was lazy, and busy with babysitting since my parents are working overtime all the time now. *sighs* On top of that this chapter is super crappy and short. FORGIVE ME. I hope you guys don't kill me. Anyways, the Appreciation Bash is about 85% complete!~ WHOO HOO! Christmas is coming, so I want to make sure it's ready by then. Okay, so the story is ending soon..It might end after Christmas so don't worry, the story still hass like 2-3 chapters left. Since I haven't done the Karma games in a while, I'll do one now. Think of it as a present from me as a sorry for not updating in a long time. XD There will be 2 winners this time. Each will receive 10 Karma points if you answer the following questions: 1) How is Cloud Nine right now? 2) Favorite couple so far? 3) Should YeWook make up already? 4) What do you want for Christmas this year? 

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe!~ (Subscribe so you can come to the appreciation bash.) 

(If you would like to sponser the appreciation bash by helping with the Karma prizes please PM me. ^^) 

(....I'm sorry if this chapter is short and it . I can't really be all angsty when my story is all fluff right now..Forgive me. If there's any mistakes, please tell me so I can edit them. I wrote this chapter last night at 11 because today I need to go Christmas Shopping!~)