16~

Cloud Nine

"Sungmin...Please. Stop sniffling." I stared at Sungmin from the other side of the table. Sungmin was sniffling and hiccuping like a kid who just got his toy car taken away.

"I-I can't help it, Yesung! Kyuhyun is going away on a trip for a week!" Sungmin screamed at me, wiping the tears from his face. I did feel bad, that he was crying and suffering, but jesus. It's only a week!

"Calm down, Mr.Crybaby. He'll be back in no time." I smiled getting up from my chair to get my bag from the counter. 

"But, I'll be dead from missing him! I WANT MY KYU!!" He whined banging his head onto the table.

"Be quiet! You're so loud!" I covered my ears glaring at him.

"You would miss your boyfriend, if he was away!" Sungmin pouted, and I just stared at him. Why would I miss Ryeowook? He'll always be by side, and I'm going to make sure he won't go away.

"Mmmmhhm..I'm going to school. See ya later, hobo." I smirked heading to the door. Right when I closed the door, I heard a loud crying sound. I rolled my eyes, and headed for school. Donghae went to school early for tutoring, while Henry got sick. I'm walking alone today..At least I have Ryeowook though. 

"WHAT?! RYEOWOOK IS SICK?! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?" I screamed at Eunhyuk when I got to the gates. 

"CALM DOWN YOU FOOL!" He screamed back at me, crossing his arms. Supposably, Ryeowook got sick when he went out  to work at his night shift. 

"How can I calm down, when my boyfriend is sick!" I waved my hands in the air, and breathing like crazy. Poor Ryeowook..I wish I was there to comfort you..I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw that it was Zhou Mi.

"Dude, calm your freaking balls. Ryeowook is 16, he can handle a little cold. He's not going to die. And what about Henry? He's sick yet you don't worry about him." Zhou mi accusingly poked me, crossing his arms and glaring at me. I sighed and shook my head.

"You're right..I'm overreacting..It's just that Ryeowook is special."

"And so is Henry." Zhou mi pointed out, but I ignored it.

"Save your cheesy romance for him, when he gets better. See you later, drama king." Eunhyuk chuckled playfully punching me on the shoulder. Zhou mi dropped his glare and replaced it with a smile. They both waved goodbye to me and walked away to their classes.

"Where's your lover?" I heard a voice ask me from behind. Heechul was leaning against the doorframe with a lollipop in his mouth. It's been a little over three weeks since Ryeowook and I started dating, so everyone was cool with it except for some people who were scared of gays. Psh..

"Uhm...He's sick." I answered slowly and walked to my seat. I looked at the seat next to me and instantly felt miserable. My Ryeowook isn't here..

"You didn't even call or visit him? Some boyfriend you are." Heechul sat in Ryeowook's desk and scoffed. He bit a piece off his lollipop and stared at me. I sighed and let my head rest on my desk.

"I know..I'm a bad boyfriend..I'll call him right now." I smiled taking out my phone and scanning my contacts. Once I found his name I clicked on it and called him. I felt my leg jumping in little motions as I heard the phone ringing.

"H-hello?" I heard a sweet voice through the phone. I smiled warmly, and grinned from ear to ear.

"Hey..I heard you were sick. You feeling okay?" I asked, putting my elbows onto the desk. 

"Y-yea. I'm fine. Thanks for asking." I could picture him lying in bed, talking to me through the phone with a smile on his face. Before I could talk I heard him coughing. I felt my body tense up everytime I heard him cough.

"Yesung? You still there?" 

"A-ah..Yea. Wookie, should I just skip school, and come to your house?" I was concerned that he might be alone, and no one is there to take care of him.

"No! I'm okay. I just have a cough. You're sweet..You called me wookie.." I smiled knowing that I just gave him a personal name that I would be calling him from now on.

"It's cute right? It fits you perfectly." I smiled and clutched onto my phone hoping this converstaion would never end. 

"You're silly. Isn't Mr.Teukie there? You might get in trouble! I'll call you later okay?" 

"Sure."

"Bye."

"Bye.."

"Wait, Ryeowook." I held onto my phone and waited for him to answer.

"Yea?"

"I love you. A lot." I felt my face heat up and a small smile krept onto my face. I heard Ryeowook giggle through the phone before answering.

"I love you too, Yesung. A lot." I smiled and waited for him to hang up, and when he did I sighed in relief that Ryeowook was okay, but I need to go to his house to make sure he's okay.

"How cheesy can you get?" Heechul stared at me through his bangs that he swept to the side. I rolled my eyes, and smiled. Mr.Teukie, came in and took attendence.

"Uh..Heechul? You sit up here." Mr.Teukie pointed to the seat in thr front.

"Can I sit here for today? I want to make sure Yesung won't be too sad that Ryeowook isn't here today." Heechul smiled, causing the class to giggle and murmur things I could clearly hear. 

"How nice. Alright then." Mr.Teukiw clapped his hands, and sat down on his desk looking at everyone. 

"Today, I will be pairing you up with a partner, and you will be doing a project that will be due today." 

"Your partner will be the person sitting next to you." Mr.Teukie smiled. I heard some giggles from girls who got to be partnered up with the guy they liked, or some groans from the guys who didn't want the partner they got.

"The instructions are here. Please take only one for your pair, and get started. It's due at the end of today." He said nothing else and let us do whatever we needed to do.

"Well..I guess I'm your partner then." I gazed at Heechul who was too busy looking at the girl next to him. I poked him with my pencil, but he didn't even look at me. I sighed and got up to get the paper that had the information on it. Once I got back I saw Heechul writing on a piece of paper that had hearts all over them.

"What's that?" I asked sitting down at my desk and pointing at the paper.

"N-nothing!" Heechul gasped shoving the paper down his shirt. I blinked at him and chuckled. He's so weird.

"Let's get going. I don't want to fail this class just because I got paired up with you." I smiled getting out a pencil and some paper. 

"Whatever. You're just lucky you got a handsome partner." He smirked batting his eyelashes at me. I looked at him and stuck out my tounge. We worked diligently for about 20 minutes when Heechul put down his pencil and stared at me. 

"Do you like being in a relationship?" Heechul asked me, putting his arms on the desk. I stopped writing and stared at him, looking to see if that was a question or some sort of insult.

"Of course. I like being in one." I nodded and continued to write. I saw Heechul nod and lighly lifted his shirt till the paper he shoved down there came out.

"Is it...Nice having someone care for you?" Heechul stared at the paper then stare at me. I finally put down my pencil and stared at him directly. 

"Is this about Hankyung?" I asked staring at him straight in the eyes. I could see Heechul shift slightly when I mentioned Hankyung. 

"Nevermind..Let's just keep going with the project." He mumbled, picking up his pencil. I shurgged and we worked until it was the end of the class.

"Put all the papers in this basket, and enjoy your lunch." Mr.Tuekie smiled, opening the door to let out the hungry stampede of kids out to lunch. I got up and turned in the work Heechul and I did, and went back to my desk to retrieve my bag.

"Heechul? Aren't you going to lunch? You're usually the first one out." I looked at him writing and scribbling on the piece of paper that was inside his shirt. 

"No...I don't have anyone to sit with today." Heechul sadly looked up at me, and for the first time I could really see that this overly confindent brat, was lonely. 

"Come sit with me then." I smiled tugging on Heechul's arm. Heechul stared at me weirdly before shoving the paper in his pocket, and getting up to follow me. I nodded and headed towards the oak tree.

"Hey..Heechul will be eating with us. It's fine right?" I sat down and looked at the three who glared at Heechul. 

"Maybe I should-"

"No, you can stay." Donghae smiled patting the space next to him. Heechul gave him a half smile, and went over to sit with Donghae. Donghae gave him a sandwhich and a juice box. 

"Thanks..I'm sorry for being all mean and y to you guys. You guys are pretty cool for losers." He smirked but I could tell he was telling the truth.

"Wow..An apology and a insult rolled into one! How lucky are we?!" Eunhyuk sarcastically smiled, earning a kick from Donghae. Heechul smiled and shook his head. 

"I miss Henry.." Zhou mi sadly looked at cookies, that was in his hand. I chuckled and took the  two cookies and passed it to Donghae who chomped on them.

"Hey!"

"Don't get attached to that chipmunk. He'll eat you alive." Donghae warned with a mouthful of cookies. Zhou mi huffed and glared at me and Donghae.

"I don't care. I like that chipmunk and he's mine got that?" Zhou mi huffed again, biting into his sandwhich angerly. Everyone sat there in silence, and stared at Zhou mi.

"We saw that coming." I shurgged not surprised that the koi fish developed feeling for our happy chipmunk. Heechul looked at his sandwhich then sighed.

"What's wrong?" Eunhyuk asked pointing at Heechul.

"Hankyung confessed to me the other day..." Heechul shurgged and took out the note he was scribbling on. Zhou mi choked on his sandwhich and gasped.

"HE TOOK MY ADVICE?! HELL YEA." He pumped up his fist, and high fived Eunhyuk. Heechul glared at him and looked at me.

"What should I do? I don't know if I like him like that..I know I'm not gay..At least I know I'm not." 

"Trust me..Eunhyuk's been there- OW!" Zhou mi rubbed his arm and glared at Eunhyuk who just punched him.

"Just do what your heart wants." Donghae patted Heechuls back lightly, before eating the rest of his sandwhich.

"If you like him, go for it. Just think about it for a while, and let your heart decide." I smiled and nodded. Heechul thanked us when the bell rang for us to go back to class. 

"Come sit with us again. Next time bring Hankyung." I smiled, but saw that Heechul stiffened a bit, but he nodded anyways. I waved goodbye to the others and headed to class, waiting for the school day to end so I can go see Ryeowook. I walked to class with a smile and a heart that wanted Ryeowook.

Once school was done, I stopped by Donghae's locker before heading to Ryeowook's. Donghae would be accompying me, just in case I didn't lose my way to his house.

"Let's go?" I tapped my foot on the floor waiting for Donghae to put his things in his bag. 

"Sheesh. Fine, I'm finished." Donghae rolled his eyes and closed his locker. I grabbed his hand and ran to the gates but stopped when I saw a certain someone at the end of the street wearing matching PJ's and a blanket over their shoulders.

"Ryeowook?" I squinted and gasped when I saw the figure waving at me. I smiled and sprinted my way to the figure, dragging Donghae along.

"Wookie! I missed you so much!" I glomped onto him and hugged him tightly. I really did miss him. I felt his warmth and I felt like I was in paradise. 

"Me too. Sorry I couldn't be with you today." He pulled away from out hug and smiled gently at me. Now, that's what I've been waiting for. His cute smile, and his loving eyes. I still can't believe that he's mine now.

"Aigoo..I missed you." I hugged him again and swayed our bodies together.

"Excuuuuuuuse me? Hello? I'm still here you know." I felt a poke on my back. Donghae was smiling at me, and he hugged Ryeowook.

"Yesung was dying to see you. Literally." He winked at me and whistled a tune, before patting me on the back and heading to my house, where he would go hobo clubbing with Sungmin in my room.

"I think I might get you sick..." Ryeowook sadly said looking down. I furrowed my eyebrows and lifted his chin up. 

"Why?" I looked into his eyes then he smiled at me. 

"Because I'm going to do this.." He lifted the blanket that was on his shoulders and put it over my head. He smiled one last time before kissing me gently on the lips. I hugged his back making the kiss more intimate, and for it to last longer.  

"I love you." Ryeowook looked at me, and poked my cheek. I chuckled and poked his cheek back.

"And, I love you, too." I was going to kiss him again, till someone lifted the blanket. 

"Ah-ha..I knew those turtle slippers belonged to you." Eunhyuk tapped his foot and stared disapprovingly at us. 

"Kissing under a blanket, and in the middle of the street. Hmmp!" Eunhyuk lifted his chin, and Zhou mi was giggling. I chuckled and looked at Ryeowook. I put my hand near his waist and pulled him close.

Sungmin was right...I almost died from missing him, but I was revived with Ryeowook's smile and kiss. Kim Ryeowook, I love you. 


Annyeong!~ I know..I haven't updated in forever. SORRY. I was busy and my mom was bugging me about doing productive things in my life instead of being on the computer..(-___-)..Anyways, this chapter is just showing how much love there is between YeWook. Now, now. I know Henry didn't show up much in this chapter. Calm down. The chipmunk is sick, so he'll be in the next chapter. EunHae will be in the next chapter too, and maybe some HanChul? *wink wink* The winners of the last free karma games are Estelalovepabo and LoveTwentyFour. Please PM me when you want the karma. (^^)b *sighs* I liked the blanket scene..(TT^TT) I wish I had a fluff filled life like this...Or at least I wish one of my friends could have a fluff filled life..*coughPenguincoughcough* THANKS GIVING IS COMING UP. Are you guys gonna get me a turkey? *wink wink* Hahaha..Jk. XD

The next questions are worth 10 karma points. Two winners. Who shall win? I don't know, but I will choose later XD. Okay here are the questions. 1) Tell me the weirdest/awkward moment or converstaion you had with someone. 2) Do you like fluff? 3) Would you like some sort of rivalry in the couples? Ex: Kai gets in between EunHae ect. 4) Would you like other couples that aren't Super Junior OTPs? Like HunHan and Taoris? (LOL..I just imagined HunHan becoming best friends with Zhoury.) Please PM me or comment the questions. Advices and reveiws are welcome aswell ^^. Comment and Subscribe!~

PS: Panda loves you. I am really happy that this story has gotten over 70 subbies..And when this story reaches 100 subbies, I'll throw a special contest and chappie for you guys. ^^ *throws confetti and bamboo sticks*  

PPS: ERMAGAWD. I saw my name in a random blog and they said I was a good fluff writer! *faints* I forgot who wrote it, but whoever you are, thank you! I WILL WORK HARD! XD. I like finding my name in blogs 0w0 it makes me happy. (TT^TT) *feelplodeandIdieinmycomputerchair*