FINAL: 20~

Cloud Nine

I heard a soft knocking at my door. I lazily stood up from the floor and swung the door open to a wide eyed Kyuhyun.

"What." I blanky said, but was actually surprised that another living soul besides Sungmin actually came to visit me. Donghae and Henry backed off and told me they'll give me some 'space'. Tch. I don't need space.

"Y-yesung! W-what are you doing here?" Kyuhyun awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"...Are you stupid? I live here, and you're the one who was knocking on MY door. What do you need?" I tapped my foot, getting annoyed that I was wasting my precious time looking at this idiot. 

"Oh..Yea..Sorry. I'm here because Sungmin got in an accident, he's in bad shape, and he asked me-" Before Kyuhyun could finish I grabbed my jacket and ran down the stairs.

"KYUHYUN HURRY UP!" I screamed as I bolted out the door towards his car.

~~~~~~

"Are we there yet?" I nervously asked as I looked out the window like a freak. 

"Nope. Calm down will you." Kyuhyun chuckled. I blinked and let his words sink in. I turned my head ever so slowly and stared at Kyuhyun. 

"YAH! CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN YOU CALM DOWN WHEN YOUR BOYFRIEND, AND NOT TO MENTION MY BROTHER IS IN CRITICAL CONDITION IN A HOSPITAL AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN?! I'LL SHOW YOU HOW CALM I CAN GET." I yelled while taking off my shoe, and slapping the fudge out of Kyuhyun. Good thing the light was red, or we would of been in a terrible accident.

"OH MY GOD. YESUNG I WAS LYING. CALM DOWN." I stopped and stared at Kyuhyun once more then continued to hit him.

"Oh so now you have the guts to lie to me?! UNBELIEVEABLE! I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHY SUNGMIN WOULD CHOOSE YOU OVER-" Woosh. My shoe was thrown out of the window and onto the street as we drove along the road. 

Feeling angry and slightly confused, I sat down in the passenger seat and huffed. How could this idiot lie to me? After what I've been through these past few weeks, he does this? That insensitive, fugly, annoying bastard- 

"Sorry I lied to you. I know you must hate how people lie now..But we have a surprise for you." Kyuhyun smiled and parked the car in front of a flower shop. Before I could even blink, I felt someone tugging on my arm by the window. 

"Eunhyuk?" I squinted my eyes and slapped his cheek to make sure he was real. Swatting my hand away, Eunhyuk opened the door and dragged me out of the car.

"YAH! KIDNAPPING KIDNAPPING!" I yelled as he pulled me inside the flower shop. I stoped screaming and scanned the flower shop. What the hell was I doing here anyways? I whipped my head towards Eunhyuk and glared at him. 

"What are you doing?" I kept my glare as he walked around me in a circle while rubbing his chin. He said a few 'hmms' and 'ahhs', but that's all he said before srunching his face and clapping his hands in the air. Soon Zhou mi came in with a rackful of clothes and scissors. My glare dropped and was replaced with wide eyes and a confused gaze. 

"Eww..Yesung you look horrible. What happened to you?" Zhou mi poked my shirt as if it was roadkill or something. I looked down at what I was wearing and gasped. Jesus, I look horrible. My shirt was all stained, and my pants had holes in them..

"Nevermind how ugly you look now. We need to give you a makeover." With a evil smirk across his face, Eunhyuk and Zhou mi came at me with piles of clothes and a pair of scissors. They made me try on at least 20 outfits, plus Zhou mi gave me a haircut that looked like I was in elementary school.

"Looks good. Now get out." Eunhyuk smiled as he pushed me out of the flower shop. I stumbled out and almost fell, but a pair of arms saved me from the face wrecking fall. I look up and see Jihoon. Or Jay.

"Let go of me." My voice turned cold. I swatted his hands away and walked down the street. He followed me like a puppy with a stupid grin on his face making me want to punch him.

"Stop following me!" I turned around and saw a fistful of strings in front of me. I look up and there were tons of ballons floating. I smiled, but remembered that Jihoon was still here. I took the ballons and glared at him.

"Forget about the past okay Yesung? I know what I did was wrong and I deserve an kicking, but please. Don't let that ruin the future." He gave me a quick hug and awkwardly shuffled out of the way as two hooded figures came running at me.

Knowing that two hooded figures running at me was a bad sign, I started running as fast as I could in no particular direction. I gripped the ballons with dear life and ran around a corner hoping that I would lose them. I sighed in relief when I looked behind me and they weren't there anymore. 

I huffed and ruffled my hair. What kind of day is this? I was kidnapped by Kyuhyun or more like lied to, then I got a 'makeover' from the Eunhyuk and Zhou mi, and now I almost got kidnapped AGAIN by those two hooded people..

Not knowing what to do next I sat on the sidewalk and put my head in my hands, letting the ballons go in the process. I watched how freely and happy they looked as they floated up into the sky. That's when I felt drips of water land on my hands.

"It's raining?" I held my hand out in front of me, and furrowed my brows. It's not raining..Then it hit me. I'm crying. I touched my face and felt the tears.

"So..I'm crying because I saw ballons fly away?" I smiled but slowly started crying. I chuckled at how pathetic I looked right now..A lonely boy sitting on the sidewalk, who had a bad makeover is crying.

"Pabo Yesung..I'm not crying about ballons..I'm crying because my heart hurts..It hurts.." I spoke to myself in almost a whisper. I took a shaky breath and closed my eyes and remembered a certain face that always made my heart happy and feel all fuzzy. Ryeowook..

Opening my eyes again, I gasped and almost choked on air when I saw Ryeowook in front of me. I rubbed my eyes making sure they weren't playing tricks on me. Ryeowook smiled at me and gave me a cute wave. 

"You're not real." I simply said, throwing a rock that was next to me at Ryeowook. With a loud thud the rock hit Ryeowook on his forehead causing him to curse in pain, while holding his head.

"I AM REAL! OWW!" He pouted rubbing the area where I hit him. I gasped knowing now that he was real and I just threw a rock at him, but I didn't move. My body told me to stay where I was and just sit there. There was an awkward silence before Ryeowook cleared his thoart.

"I..umm..Hi?" 

"Hi. Now what do you want from me?" I coldy said making Ryeowook cringe. He sighed and sat next to me, but then scooting a little farther down the sidewalk. I felt a pang of disappointment rush through me when I saw him scooting down, and having that big space between us.

"I don't like us right now." He spoke again, not giving me enough time to even think.

"I mean..How we are now. I know what I did was wrong, but Yesung. I was protecting you, WE were protecting you from getting hurt again." 

"Well that back fired didn't it? I still got hurt in the end right? What a fabulous plan." I rolled my eyes. I needed a someone to punch me right now..I'm acting like an ! Here Ryeowook is explaining something to me properly and I shoot him down with my jerk of a mouth. 

"I know..I'm sorry for that. But if I didn't lie..we wouldn't be together..Well we WERE together, but I got to spend time with you, and I loved it. I loved how you made me feel like I was the luckiest person ever. I loved how you made me feel like I was actaully worth something in this world. I just loved..You." Ryeowook turned to me with watery eyes and smiled his perfect little smile. 

"Your wrong." I bluntly said as I got up and walked over to him. Ryeowook got up in surprise and tried calming me down, but I just grabbed his shoulders and shook him.

"Your wrong. You're not lucky that you met me." I glared at his face that looked like he was going to burst into tears soon. I softened my expression and smiled at him, and hugged him tight like I wasn't going to let go.

"I'm the one who was lucky to meet you. You were the one who made me feel like I was valuable, you made me feel like I was just..perfect. And you know what..I loved you too..I love you now. and forever.." Before I finished my sentence I felt Ryeowook's shoulders shake and heard him sobbing. I rubbed his back and chuckled a little.

"Why are y-you laughing?" Ryeowook looked at me and sniffled.

"Because you're cute.." I said almost crying. I really miss him. I just want to love him again. No. Not again. I never stopped loving him. So there shouldn't be an again.

"You're n-not mad at me anymore?" He asked gripping onto my shirt. 

"Not really..I'm still pissed about how you lied to me about my past..But I think you can make it up." I smiled and tilted his chin. I leaned in a was an inch away from touching his lips-

"WAIT! WAIT! I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE! DO THE LINE AGAIN!" I heard a scream coming from the cafe window behind me. I turn around and see six people watching me. Including the hooded people who were chasing me.

"H-henry?" I squinted as the 6 shuffled out of the cafe and confronted me. 

"Look what you did! Retard!" Zhou mi smacked Henry's head and huffed taking the camera away snapping a quick photo of my face.

"W-what are you guys doing here.." I eyed each one of them from head to toe. Sungmin came to me and smiled.

"My dear brother, this was all a set up. Kyuhyun got you to the flower shop while Eunhyuk and Zhou mi gave you a makeover, while Donghae and Henry chased you over here so you can talk to Ryeowook." He smiled again, satisfied with his explaination.

"You couldn't of just dropped me off here? I got a bad makeover and almost had a heart attack because of it." I frowned.

"What would be the fun in that? You needed to be punished for giving us a hard time when you were all bi-polar. We needed revenge." He smirked before skipping to a scared Kyuhyun.

"A set up hmm? Whoever made this plan is deadmeat." I stated and turned to Ryeowook to finish off where I left off. In the corner of my eye I saw Kyuhyun gulping and hiding behind Sungmin who seemed like he enjoyed watching his boyfriend in distress. 

"WAIT! Let's take a picture!" Donghae ripped me off of Ryeowook, and pushed the others to get into a line and smile. Asking a total stranger to take our picture, we smiled like a giant crazy family, and the picture was taken.

"Man..My eyes were closed..Let's take it again!" Eunhyuk cried as he tried taking the camera away. I pulled Ryeowook to the side and looked at him.

"I missed you..I'm sorry for being an ..I was..really irritated and felt betrayed by you all, and my feeling were messed up..I'm sorry.." I lamely said as I hung my head down in shame.

"I'll forgive you if you become my boyfriend again." Ryeowook giggled and blushed at his sudden almost confession. I chuckled and nodded.

"I will if you become MY boyfriend again, deal?" I smiled pulling Ryeowook close. 

"Deal." I smiled and kissed him for the first time in months. It was a simple kiss, but it meant the world to me. I felt pairs of eyes staring at me, I blushed forgetting that we were in public. 

"This is totally going on the internet." Sungmin chuckled evily as he closed his phone. I made a mental note to myself to post his diary entries on the internet later.

"Can we eat? The reservations at the cafe are in place you know..Whatever. Starve to death. I don't care." Eunhyuk threw his hands up walking to the cafe behind us.

"YOU CARE ABOUT ME!" Donghae smiled as he ran towards Eunhyuk linking their hands together. 

"Hold my hand too Mimi!" Henry pouted and held his hand towards Zhou mi. 

"You don't have to tell me twice." Zhou mi blushed as he took Henry's hand and walked towards a now fanboying Donghae.

"Well..Our turn! Onwards Kyu!" Sungmin giggled as he held hands with Kyuhyun and ran towards the cafe like the mad man he is.

I stared at Ryeowook and could tell he was thinking the same thing. We both smiled and interlocked our fingers together and walked to the cafe.

"Ryeowook." I said before entering the cafe.

"Hmm?" He looked at me with those eyes that I've missed so much and the smile that made me fall for him all over again.

"You make me feel like I'm on Cloud Nine."


MERRRRRYYYY CHRISTTMAAASS!~ Cough..Please don't kill me. I know! I didn't update fast enough! But to make it up I made this chapter fluffy, funny, a tad bit sad, and best of all..IT HAD A HAPPY ENDING! WOOHOO! I know I promised that this story would have more chapters, but I felt like this was a good stopping point. I know...The most crappiest ending in a fanfic EVER. But guess what? You've read 20 chapters of this wonderful story so it up. XD LOOL. JK.

Now...The winners of the LAST karma game of this story..(TT^TT)..They are: BanaXChan and fluffycloud448!~ Please PM me when you want the karma okay? 

To my subscribers: Anyways..I feel kinda depressed now..Cloud Nine was the first story where I write and felt like it was real. I loved writing author notes at the end and seeing how you guys would react. I loved how you guys made me like I was one of the best authors out there. To be honest, there was a point in this story where I almost deleted the whole thing. I wanted to give up and write a whole new story..But once I posted the chapter and saw how you guys loved it..It made me want to continue. For you guys. I would like to think of each and every one of my subscribers as a family member of mine on AFF since some of you have been with me since the beginning. To the new subscribers, well welcome to the family!~ I'm Misspanda15, but please. Call me panda and I hope you'll support me more in my future stories!~ I feel like crying now..This story actually helped me make some new friends who are now my internet best friends. This story gave me a new experience on making people happy. It gave me a chance on actually making someone happy my way. My subscribers..I don't know if this means anything to you, but I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for reading, and commenting, or even just subscribing. It means so much to me..Okay, I'm done~ It's starting to sound like I'll be leaving or something. I LOVE YOU GUYS!~ 

Remember to comment okay? I want to see your last comments because this story will no longer have any more updates(Except for the appreciation bash link)..I want to see you guys enjoy the last chapter okay? I hope you guys come visit my profile and see if I have any new stories up. I'd love to see some of my old subscribers subscribe to my story! (LOOOL. I sound like a grandma asking her grandchildren to visit her more often XDD) 

The appreciation bash is nearly done. I'm still racking up some karma points so I can give them away to you guys ^^. The Link to the bash will be posted in another chapter of cloud nine, so don't mistake it as a chapter update! 

This is Misspanda15 saying..Thank you and...See you next time!~ *waves goodbye then sobs in a corner*