4~

Cloud Nine

BEEP. BZZZ. BEEP. BZZZ. I groaned and turned over to my side to grab my phone. Who the freak is texting me on a Saturday at 4 AM?! Can't they wait? I open my eyes slightly to unlock my phone.

"GAHHH!" I shrieked when the blinding light of my phone, blasted on my face. I opened the message and read it.

To: Yesung

From: Stupid Fish

Hyung~ Are you awake? I need your help.

 

Aishh..This kid..I sighed and sent a message back.

To: Stupid Fish

From: Yesung

What in the world do you need help on at 4 AM on a Saturday?! 

 

I sighed, and closed my eyes. Finally..some rest- BEEP. BZZ. BEEP. OH MY GOSH!

To: Yesung.

From: Stupid Fish

I need help on my math homework..

Once I read his message I stared at my phone dumbfounded. This person..this fish is my best friend. How wonderful. Instead of texting this stupid fish, I called him.

"Hyung~ I need help." Donghae said as soon as he picked up the phone.

"Why didn't you ask Henry for this? He's the math wizard.." I lazily said through the phone, closing my eyes.

"He wouldn't answer...Hyung please! It's just a few problems..This is due Monday!" I sighed and agreed to help him with his math. Oh lord, How I should've ignored his text...We spent the next two hours figuring out stupid problems!

Once I finished my unpaid early tutoring lesson I checked the time. 6:30. Great..No sleep. Since I'm awake I'll just eat breakfast.

I put on my slippers and headed downstairs. While I was walking towards the kitchen I noticed a small lump in the living room. It was on the couch with a blanket over it. What could that be? I slowly stepped towards it and examined it. I saw the blanket rise and fall my eyes widened.

Oh my god, oh my god. There's a random stranger on my couch! I started panicking and thought that today was the last day I would live. 

"E-excuse me?" I cautiously asked stepping forwards. It's a risky move going towards a person who could kill you, but I wanted to know if this is a person.

"Ehrm hmm mm." I heard a mumble underneath the blanket. I gasped and retreated to wall. I was breathing heavily now. I scanned the lump again, but this time it started moving. 

I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I still have things I need to do! Like have a love life, go sky diving, sing live, and more! I closed my eyes shut and prayed that I wouldn't die.

"Oh..Hey, Yesung." A familiar voice said in a yawn. I opened one eye and saw, Sungmin. Sungmin is my half brother from my fathers side, we're close but when he moved out he would only drop by a few times a month.

"Sungmin?!" I said with my mouth wide open. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a newspaper. I rolled it up and went towards him.

"You freaking bastard! You scared the freaking life out of me! Didn't I tell you to call before you come here?!" I yelled hitting him as hard as I could on the head.

"Ya! That's not the way to treat your brother is it?" Sungmin snatched the newspaper out of my hands and slapped me on the arm.

"Shut up. You're the one who just strolled into my house without permisson." I grabbed the newspaper and went in the kitchen. Sungmin followed me and sat down at the table.

"You're a hobo..Get your own place.." I mumbled under my breath.

"Make me coffee..How's Donghae and Henry?" Sungmin smiled at me, while I scoffed. There was a knock at the door and I went to open it.

"Hyung!~ We came to have a sleep over!" Henry hugged me, followed by Donghae. Aish..These two don't know the meaning of permisson and call. They stepped inside my house and took off their shoes.

"Henry? Donghae? MY BABIES!" Sungmin peeked from the kitchen and ran over to them, pushing me out of the way. 

"Sungmin hyung!!" Henry and Donghae both said while hugging him. Great..the three idiots are reunited. Lucky me. 

~~~~~~~~

"STOP IT! YOU'RE CHEATING!" Sungmin slammed his hand onto the floor startling me. Sungmin and Henry we're playing checkers on the table while Donghae and I were watching a movie. 

"I'm not cheating. You're just a loser in this game." Henry gave Sungmin a grin then took his last checker piece. 

"How are you and Ryeowook?" I snapped my head towards Donghae, who was grinning like an idiot. I widened my eyes and covered his mouth before he says unnessicary things.

"Who's Ryeowook?" Sungmin got up and sat next to me. Shoot..I let go of Donghae and cleared my throat.

"H-he's just a friend." I tried acting cool and calm. Sungmin eyed me then looked at Donghae and Henry.

"He's lying. Ryeowook is a guy in his class that he fell in love with at first-" I threw a pillow directly towards Henry's face to shut him up. I can't tell him anything!

"Eh?? My brother has a crush?" Sungmin hugged me pinching my cheeks till they were bright red. 

"Ya! Stop it!!" I yelled pushing Sungmin off of me. I straightned up and puffed out my cheeks. I don't like it when they tease me about these things..

DING DONG. I look over at the door and looked at the others. They shurgged, and Sungmin got up and went towards the door.

"Who could that be?" I asked Henry and Donghae. Sungmin came back with two other people behind him. I glanced at who it was, and made a double take. I-is that?

"Ryeowook?! Eunhyuk?!" Henry gasped. 


Here we are..This is probably the most boring chapter you have ever read. Nothing happens so far..Excpet...LEETEUK IS HERE! Yes, yes..They're realted. Keke~ I wanted to make Heechul the brother but I saw Leeteuk as more of a hobo loving type of brother XD. ERHMADGWAD...NO! IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE SUNGMIN! I'm such a fail (TT_TT)...Of course, the Chipmunk and Fishy are here too. ERHMAHGAWD..RYEOWOOK AND EUNHYUK AT HIS HOUSE? WHATTT?? I know..Cliffhanger..I'll tell you this though..The next chapter will have a little detail on that mysterious 'Jay' guy. Keke~ Hope you like the story so far!! THANKS FOR ALL THE SUBBIES AND COMMENTS!! Remember..More Subbies and comments= faster updates!