1~

Cloud Nine

Love at first sight? Do I believe in it? No, I don't. How do you love someone at first sight? Aren't you suppose to spend like..months with that person, before you feel that feeling? If I was going to fall in love with a person at first sight..They have to be very very very cute. 

"YESUNG WATCH OUT!" I heard Donghae scream. 

"Huh?-" I walked into a metal pole casuing me to drop my bag and fall on my bottom. I rubbed my forehead and heard some snickering. My two idioctic bestfriends were laughing at me.

"Hey! Don't laugh at me! I could have gotten...brain damage or something!" I pouted at them, I sat on the floor perfectly still, waiting for one of them to help me up

"Yea, yea..You were dreaming of that perfect person weren't you?" Henry, my canadian chipmunk of a bestfriend said while pulling me up. 

"You gotta give up that dream. You standards are impossible to reach." Donghae, my other bestfriend who usually teases me, gave me my bag.

"What? My standards aren't impossible! All I ask for is a person with a cute face, soft hands and a good heart!" I protested.

"Why soft hands? That's kinda creepy.." Henry looked at me like I was a pedo or something. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Well soft hands equal an awesome holding hands session!" I grinned and I heard Donghae making a 'pffft' sound next to me.

"Hey, it can happen! Nothing is impossible." I grinned and dusted off my uniform. We started walking to Panam High School, where we all went to school. I'm a Junior while Donghae and Henry are in their Sophmore year.

"Eww..your corny...Yea like having a flying turtle is totally possible." Henry said sarcastially at me. 

"Hey, it's better than that sappy 'Love at first sight' thing you and Donghae believe in." I stuck my tounge out at them.

"Have you seen him?! If you saw Eunhyuk dance you'd fall for him too!" Donghae interjected. Donghae fell for Eunhyuk at the talent show last year..Ever since that day he went from cool, collected fishy to a fangirling fish.

"Ew..No. Zhou mi is the guy you'd fall for. He's tall and handsome like a model." Henry argued back. Henry on the other hand, fell for Zhou mi at a field trip to a zoo. The chipmunks heart was stolen by a chinese koi fish..

"Ya. Both of you sound like creepy girls...Anyways, If I was suppose to fall for someone, I'd fall for...myself! Look at me! I'm totally freaking hot!" I smiled and spreaded my hands out wide. I looked to my right and both of them were laughing hysterically.

"You? Bwhahahaha! Oh Yesung...Your so funny!" Henry leaned on me wiping off his tears. I pouted and looked at my watch.

"Crap! We're late! Come on!" I yelled as I pulled Donghae and Henry towards our school.

~~~~~~~~

"Class...Today we have a new student" Mr.Lee or he preferred us to call him Mr.Teukie, announced to the class

"Geez..Another student? Wow...I'm going to have another admirer." my overly confident seatmate, Heechul said with a sigh.

"Your not that pretty, you know." I said doodling in my notebook. I heard Heechul gasp and he turned towards me with a shocked look on his face.

"What?! Have you looked at my face? I, Kim Heechul, was successfully given a face that will make all the girls and boys jealous." Heechul said, flipping his hair to one side.

"Whatever..." I mumbled. I kept doodling in my notebook and waited for the new student to come in.

"Class...This is our new student." Mr.Teukie pulled in a little guy with soft brown hair, and puppy dog like eyes into the room.All the girls squealed in delight of seeing him.

This guy...He's so..perfect..

"I'm K-kim Ryeowook...Nice t-to meet you all." The boy named Ryeowook bowed and looked at Mr.Teukie.

"Okay class, He's new..Treat him well okay? Can anyone offer him a seat?" 

"I VOLUTEER AS TRIBUTE!" I yell out raising my hand. Did I just say that? This is what I get for reading the Hunger Games before school...

"Yesung, you already have a seatmate though." Mr.Teukie said gesturing towards Heechul. I looked at Heechul and smiled at him. 

"Did you hear that Mr.Teukie? Heechul said that he wants to sit right in front of you! He wants to know how you get your skin to look so smooth and young!" I smiled. Heechul gave me a WTF look.

"Is that so! Well, Heechul, Have a seat right here, I can tell you about my daily routine in the morning! Ryeowook sit where Heechul was at." Mr.Teukie smiled and led Ryeowook to the seat next to me.

"This is what people get when they're too pretty.." Heechul mumbled as he walked to the front of the room. Ryeowook sat down quietly and looked through his bag.

"Hi. I'm Yesung." I smiled at him, and stuck my hand out. Ryeowook stopped going through his things and looked at me.

"I'm R-ryeowook.." Ryeowook shook my hand and went back to what he was doing. His hands were so..soft..

Class went on as usual, excpet I kept taking glances at Ryeowook from time to time. When he writes, he looks so..pretty and peacful. His hair looks really good in the sunlight..

DIIINNG!!

The bell rang and everyone shuffled out the room. Ryeowook was one of the first ones to get out of the class, leaving me dazed. I didn't even notice that Donghae and Henry came into the room.

"Hyung~ Let's go eat some ice-cream- woah..what happened to you?" Henry said waving his hands in front of me.

"H-huh?" I said shaking my head. Donghae and Henry were giving me a confused look and I just smiled.

At lunch we were sitting near this big oak tree where all the couples carve their intials onto it. There must be at least 500 initials on that tree. 

"I wonder when our initals will be there." Henry said chomping on his sandwhich. I nodded and took a bite out of my pizza. 

"They say that if you write the person you like and your initials on one of the branches on Christmas eve, you'll get together and become a couple.." Henry said in a dreamy kind of voice. It made me smile that Henry still thinks like that.

"How's it going on operation: Get Eunhyuk's attention?" I ask Donghae.

"I can't even get near him! All the girls surround him! And when I make eye contact with him, he gives me this cold glare!" Donghae pouted and put his sandwhich down. I chuckled and looked at Henry.

"Same here...Zhou mi is too much of a ladies man.." Henry sighed and stuffed a cookie in his mouth. This kid could totally cosplay as a chipmunk..

"What about you, Yesung? You were all dazed in the classroom." Donghae said eyeing me.

"Oh...there was this new kid in class.." I chewed slowly and gazed at the oak tree. My initals were on that tree once..

"And? What did he look like?" Donghae nudged me back into reality. I blinked and took a deep breath.

"Well..He looked like- Wait..There he is!" I pointed towards the side with a lunch table under a tree. Ryeowook was sitting next to two other people.

"Woah..He's pretty." Donghae said leaning in to get a better look. I smiled and nodded. That's right..He's cute right?

"Wait a minute..He's sitting with Eunhyuk and Zhou mi!" Donghae said squinting his eyes with his mouth wide open.

"Eh?! No way! It's like a group of pretty people!" Henry squited as well and gasped. What? What if Ryeowook falls for one of them! I took a quick glance at the table and confirmed that it was Eunhyuk and Zhou mi..

"Ryeowook might fall for one of them.." I pouted and looked at my half eatened pizza. I heard Donghae and Henry gasp.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT...Your jealous?! Already?! But you've only met him today!" Henry gasped and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Then that mean...He fell for him at first sight...LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!" Donghae screamed, causing Ryeowooks table to gaze at us. 

"Otake..He looked at me!" Henry squealed blushing. Donghae giggled and looked at me.

"So..Is it true? Did you fall for him at first sight? Believe me now when I say love at first sight can happen?" Donghae crossed his arms and smirked at me.

I sighed in defeat and looked at Donghae. "Fine...I admit it..I fell for him..I believe in Love at First Sight now."


Ok..So I wanted to update this chapter because I didn't want to leave you guys hanging..Anyways..How's this for a first chapter? Boring I know..(.__.).....YEWOOK FTW!! I'll also add Eunhae and Zhoury for you guys too ;), but the main couple will be YeWook. Did you know that I love that shipping so much that I had to make a story about them? Viola...Thus Cloud Nine was born!! I'm so weird...xD Anyways comment and subscirbe!! *throws confetti*