chapter 5

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

 

The next day Donghae had a family reunion to attend to, so Hyuk decided to go to the dance studio to create some dance moves. After 10 minutes of dancing, he had an entire dance routine completed. What can I say he is a dancing machine. After leaving the studio he went home and on his way he couldn’t help but think of Hae. He kept thinking about the day before when he held Hae while looking at the sunset. For him it was the most romantic moment ever.

                He then felt a vibration in his pocket and found Hae calling.

“Hey. What’s up?”

“Nothing completely bored. Can you come save me from this misery Hyukkie?” Pleaded Donghae

“I would love to nut you should be spending time with your family Hae.”

“I know but my little cousin Henry is getting on my nerves. He just won’t go away!”

The two talked for a while until Hae’s cousin drug him off the phone. Hyuk went downstairs to fix himself dinner. The phone rang again but this time it was his parents.

“Hey son. How are you?”

“Fine, just making some dinner.”

“Good we are so sorry that we won’t be home for Christmas with you.”

“It’s ok mom. Have a good time. I miss you.”

“I miss you too son. Bye.”

“Bye”

As he ate he tried to think of the last time he spent a holiday with his parents. Every since their business picked up 4 years ago, they haven’t spent any time together.

                After dinner Hyuk take a shower and as soon as he got out he went into his room. There sitting on his bed is no other than Hae. By this point Hyuk has gotten used to Hae just walking in and making himself at home.

“How long have you been waiting?”

“About 5 minutes. How was your day?”

“Great. I finished my dance that I was telling you guys about.”

“Really? That fast?”

“Yes. But I still need to practice it to make sure that it’s perfect. I may be able to show you guys in about a week.” Said Hyuk

“Great. Can’t wait to see it. So what do you have planned for the rest of the night?” asked Hae.

“Nothing really, I was just going to relax and watch some TV.”

“Cool, I’ll do the same because the reunion just ware me out. Especially Henry.  He is a hand full.”

Hyuk laughed as his best friend complained about his little cousin. For the rest of the night the guys just talked until Hae left to go home.