chapter 16

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

 

                The two walked alongside the river for a while until Hae got a phone call.

“Hey Umma.”

“… oh really, cool it’s okay, I’m sure Hyuk would be okay with me staying over while you guys are gone.”

“Bye, love you too.”

“So, what was that about?” asked Hyuk

“My parents are going away for their anniversary.”

“Cool. So you’re staying at my house for a couple of days.”

“Yea, I can’t wait either. It’s going to be the best week of my life.”

                About 20 minutes later the two arrived at Hae’s house so he could pack up his things for his week at Hyuk’s house. While waiting for Hae, Hyuk sat in the living room looking at baby pictures of Hae. Looking at them, Hyuk couldn’t believe how much Hae looked like his parents. He was afraid that if he kissed Hae he would see his parents every time, but soon it left his head. 10 minutes later Hae came down and was ready to go.

                When they made it over to Hyuk’s house they immediately went to the kitchen to get something to eat. Them both being growing boys they needed food.

“Do you want to take a shower first or do you want me to?”

“How about we take one together?” asked Hae

“Are you serious?”

“Yea, tonight is special so why not take it to the next level.”

“Okay Hae. We will take one when we are done eating.”

            5 minutes later the two were walking upstairs getting their clothes ready for bed. Hyuk the shower and got undresses and waited for Hae to come in. Soon Hae walked in and Hyuk couldn’t believe his eyes. He knew Hae was beautiful but he looked even more beautiful now. The two walked in and washed each other. Hyuk turned Hae around and started to wash his back. Hae enjoyed having Hyuk’s hands on his body. All of a sudden he feels lips on his neck and out of habit he turned his head to give him more access. He was in love with the feeling that Hyuk was giving him and didn’t want him to stop. Soon he found himself and as much as Hyuk wanted to go further he knew that they bother weren’t ready for that yet as it was too soon in their relationship to go that far.

“Are you ready to get out?” asked Hyuk

“Umm, yea sure.” Said a dazed Hae

The two got out and dried each other off and went to bed

 

 

Sorry for not updating for a while, life has been stressful especially school. Hope you enjoyed it but I know it kind of since I’m not very experienced in writing but I just love Eunhae so much that I had to write a story about them. Thanks for the support my fellow Eunhae lovers:)