Chapter 25

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

The next day.....

  Hyuk woke up late from being up late the night before writing his report. He looked at the date and realized that his parents would be coming back today. He really wanted his parents to read his story since it was about his Sora. He went downstairs and saw his parents talking, he went over and sat down and waited for them to finish talking.

"Hey honey, how was your week without us?"

"It was fine. Umm I want to show you guys something. It is a report about the most important person in my life and I wrote about Sora."

"Oh really?!" said a surprised Mrs. Lee

"I want you guys to read it before I read it at school."

"Okay sweetie." said Mrs. Lee

    Hyuk handed the paper to his parents and waited for them to finish reading it. He didnt know wheather he should leave or stay so he just stayed where he was until they finished. His father was the first to finish.

"Wow son, That was amazing."

"Thanks appa."

"I think it was a good decision to write about Sora."

"You really think so?"

"Yes son... I know that we dont talk about her alot but we do miss her and think about her alot."

"I know.. but if I can be honest, I feel that you guys havent given yourself time to grive over her."

"I know but in a way that was our way to grieve over it son."

It was a moment of silence then all of a sudden the two heard crying.

"Umma whats wrong?"

"It's just that i really do miss her alot and have been thinking about her alot lately. its just so hard to believe that she is gone."

"I have an idea, How about this weekend we go and visit her." said Mr. Lee

"That would be wonderful." said Mrs. Lee

The Lee's sat around and talked before Hyukjae left for school

    At school Hyuk was sitting in class and was reading his essay when Hae walked in. He looked up and could tell that he hasnt been sleeping good.

"Hey Hae, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, I could be better but I cant complain."

"Aww come here."

Hyuk just toke Hae and held him until class started.

"Okay students I know that some of you may not be done with your essays but if you are who would like to read theirs?"

"I would." said Hyukjae

"Ok Mr. Lee. Whenever you are ready."

Hyuk just went to the front of the class and just stared at the eyes looking back at him. He was really nervous but it was for Hae so it was worth it.

  "The most important person to me is my older sister Sora. She was the strongest person that I had ever met and the most loving too. I think about her all the time and sometime its hard to believe that she is gone. it was four years ago when we found out that she had cancer. It was really hard to deal with and to understand but we tried our best for Sora. She never let her smileleave her face and that was enough for us to keep on going. One day we all were away. I was at a friends house and so was Sora. My parents were home by themselves. Soon I got a call from my parents saying that I need to come home soon and that they were taking Sora to the hospital. Apparently something happend while she was at her friends home and they called our parents. As soon as I got to the hospital I knew that I was too late and that I wouldnt have a chance to say goodbye to her. But I know Sora wouldnt have wanted me to say goodbye. She would have said that it wasnt a goodbye and that she would always be with me no matter what. In a way I believe that she brought me the 2nd most important person in my life Donghae. When I felt like life was too hard he came into my life and I thank her for that. I love her and miss her everyday and she will always be in my heart everyday."

It wasnt until he was done that he realized that he was crying.

"That was great Mr. Lee. Thank you for sharing your story with us."

As he went to his seat he stole a look at Hae and could see the tears in his eyes.

"I love you." mouthed Hae

"I love you too" replied Hyukjae