chapter 15

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

 

10 minutes later Hyuk arrived at his tree that he was climbing when he first saw Hae. He climbed at the top and found a little note with Hae’s handwriting.

                                Roses are Red Violets are Blue, do you remember the place were I first hugged you.

Hyuk thought for a moment then remembered

7 weeks a go:

                The two boys were at the river talking and playing around.

“I can’t  believe I made a great friend like you.” Said Hae

“Me too.”

Hae hugs Hyuk  and doesn’t let go for a long time.

“Promise me that you won’t ever leave me like my old friends did.”
“I promise Hae. I don’t think I can ever leave anybody like you.”

Hae smiled and just hugged Hyuk until they left

Now:

It toke Hyuk about 15 minutes to get to the river and what he found was really surprised. There was a table with candle lights surrounded by rose petals and most importantly was that Hae was there dressed in a black tux with golden hair.

“Wow! Hae, this is absolutely amazing.”

“Thanks, I did it all for you.”

“Aww Hae”

                Hyuk walked up to Hae and hugged him while giving him the most passionate kiss he had ever given anybody. To Hyuk, just looking at Hae made his heart beat faster and faster.  He had been thinking for a long time wondering if it would be too soon to tell Hae that he loved  him. Mow in this moment he knew he couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“I love you so much Hae”

“I know Hyukkie, I love you too”

“NO, I mean I am in love with you. I can’t think straight when I’m around you. You are always on my mind and I plan on being with you for the rest of my life.

Hyuk can’t believe that he just said that out loud and Hae’s silence was scaring him. Meanwhile Hae was surprised and moved. Not knowing what to say he did what only popped into his mind, kiss him. Hae grabbed Hyuk’s face and kissed him until he couldn’t breath anymore. He rested his head on top of Hyuk’s.

“I love you too and I hope that we will be together for the rest of our lives.”

All Hyuk could do was smile and kiss him again.