chapter 13

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

 

It’s been 3 days since their big date and it’s been the best three days of Hae’s life. For the last three days he and Hyuk has been spending time together getting things ready to build Choco’s own house in Hyuk’s bedroom. With the house built, Hae hasn’t spoken to Eunhyuk all day. It’s beginning to get the best of Hae and his little cousin Henry was starting to notice.

“Hae, what’s wrong?”

“Oh, nothing Henry.”

“Yes there is, you’ve been pouting all day.”

“Really?” asked a sad Hae

“Yes, now tell me what’s wrong.”

“I haven’t talked to Hyuk all day and it’s getting to me.”

“Awe Hae, everything is okay. He’s just busy. That reminds me, he gave me this earlier.”

Henry handed Hae a folded piece of paper with his name on it surrounded by smiley faces and hearts.

                                                Dear Hae,

                                                                Sorry we haven’t talked today. I lost my phone but I’m still looking for it and I promised Sungmin that I would help him plan his date with Kyu. But I promise I’ll spend time with you tonight

                                                                                                Love

                                                                                                                HyukkieJ

While reading the letter Hae couldn’t help but smile.

“Henry why didn’t you give this to me sooner?”

“I’m sorry, I honestly forgot until you mentioned him.” Said a sorry Henry

“It’s okay, at least now I know that he isn’t made at me.”

“Why would he be made?” asked a confused Henry

“I don’t know.”

                2 hours later after Henry went home and Hae got out of the shower he heard noises coming from downstairs. He knew it wasn’t his parents because they were at a party and wouldn’t be home until tomorrow morning. Hae grabbed his bat and went downstairs. The noise was coming from the kitchen so he sneaked around to see who it was but couldn’t see the face. Deciding to not wait, Hae jumped and screamed at the person. The person turned around Hae couldn’t believe his eyes. There facing him was a guy with Hyuk’s face but with black hair.

“Hyuk?”

“Omo, Hae you scared me.”

“You scared me! I thought someone was breaking in.”

“Sorry Hae, I just wanted to make some dinner for us to apologize for not being around the last two days.”

“it’s okay Hyukkie.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, now tell me what did you do to your hair?”

                For the rest of the night the two spent time together discussing what they have been up to for the last couple of days. In the end Hae decided to stay over at Hyuk’s place cause the two didn’t want to leave Choco at home by himself. Hae went up stairs to get some clothes and a gift he got Hyuk. He wrote his parents a note so they won’t be worried and then he made sure that everything was off before he left to Hyuk’s house.