chapter 3

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

 

It was finally Christmas break and the two boys couldn’t have been happier

“So happy that I don’t have to look at Mrs. Choi’s face for a whole 6 weeks” said Eunhyuk. “I know right. She freaks me out how she sleeps with her eyes open.”  Eunhyuk laughed at Donghae.

For a couple of weeks now Eunhyuk has been trying to figure his relationship with Donghae. He knew they were best friends, but he knew that every time that he was with Donghae, more feelings were being felt that was more than friendship. At times he found himself just staring at Donghae wondering how someone could be so perfect and beautiful

“Eunhyuk… Hyukkie are you listening to me?” “Yea sorry. I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have met you.” “Awe. I’m lucky to have met you too Hyukkie.”

                Since it was Friday night, the boys set up for their annual Friday Movie Night. Eunhyuk was nervous because it was Donghae’s turn to pick the movie. He was still having nightmares from the last time he chose the movie.

“So what are we watching this time?” asked a nervous Eunhyuk. “I couldn’t really decide, so I chose something I knew you would love. A documentary all about food with strawberry’s in them.” “Really!!?? I didn’t even know about something like that?

They sat the popcorn on the table with the other snacks and got ready to watch the movie. They stared it and as soon as a strawberry flashed on the screen, Eunhyuk had a smile on his face. After 20 minutes Eunhyuk turned to see a sleeping Hae.

“How can he fall asleep on a great movie like this?”

He grabbed a blanket and spread it across his sleeping friend. After the movie ended Eunhyuk couldn’t help but want some strawberries. After eating God knows how many strawberries he sat down and just looked at Donghae. He was trying to figure out how to deal with his feelings for the younger one. If he told him how he felt there could be two possible outcomes. He would feel the same and magic would happen. Or he could possibly lose his best friend. Not knowing what to do he decided to sleep on it.