Chapter 22

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

"Wow sir that a beautiful ring."

"Thanks. It was my ummas. Bfter she died she told my appa to give it to me before I got married."

"Sir why exactly are you giving this to me now?' asked a confused Hyukjae

"Because when it comes to Hae it takes a very loving and careing person to be able to deal with him. Listen Hyukjae, I'm not saying I want you two to get married right now. I just want you to know that I can see how happy you make my son and that there is a chance that you two could get married. So one day when you two have graduated then maybe that could come true."

"Wow thank you so much. It means alot to know that we have your support."

"And I always will. Hyukjae, I have noticed that your parents are never really around. So do they know about you and my son?"

"Yes they know, They are just really b usy with work. It alot cause thats all I really want, to spend time with them."

"Well, i know im not your appa but i will always be there if you need me."

"Thanks. That means alot to me." said a smiling Hyukjae.

        The two left put of the kitchen smiling and laughing. Seeing them like that brought a smile to his face. His two favorite men together laughing.Walking over to them he asked,

"So what are you two smiling about?"

"oh nothing, He was just telling me how your nemo obsession started."

"Oh my god! Can you drop that its not that big of a deal." screamed Hae

"Ok Hae. Anything for you." said Mr. Lee

"Thank you appa!" said Hae

"So will you let me have this dance?" said Hyukjae

"Yes you may." said Hae

     The two started dancing and having a good time.

"Why are you stareing at those two?" asked Mrs. Lee

"It's just nice to see how happy Hae is. I hated seeing how depressed and lonley he was and not he has found someone who he loves and who loves him back."

"Yes it really is. I just cant wait for them to get married."

"Haha me too but it will be  a long time before that happens i just hope I will be alive to see it."

"When are you going to tell him?"

"When the time is right. I just want to see both of my sons happy, I dont want to ruin it now when he has finally found the happiness that he has been looking for."

"Well, we have to tell him soon. Its the fair thing to do."

"I know. I know...."