Chapter 21

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

                                                                      

The two woke up the next morning and got ready to head over to Hae's house to set up for his poarents welcome home party. The night brfore they decided that it would be nice to throw a party for his parents and it helped that since Hyuk's parents loved to throw parties that they had lots of party supplies laying around. They invited Sungmin and Kyu over to help but as soon as they came it was like hell broke loose. Mainly because they also invited their other friends Heenchul and Ryewook over to help. With those two divas there everything wrong was bound to happen. With so many people and crazy personalities in one room Hyuk thought that he was going to go crazy. Luckily he had Hae by his side to keep him sane.

"How can you not want to scream with these people surrounding us?"

"I'm used to it. Remember that time you went away for the weekend? That was my first expereince and I had nightmares the whole time."

"Wow im sorry you had to go through that baby."

"It's okay. Like I said I'm used to it now.

 Eventually they were done and they all left to go shower and get ready to come back for the party. After saying bye to his friends and an extra long bye to Hyuk, Hae went upstairs and started making phone calls to make sure that some of his family members could make it. After confirming with his older brother Donghwaand his aunt uncles and some of his parents friends everything was ready for action. While getting ready to head into the shower Hae spotted a picture of him and his family. He was so lucky to have a family that loved and excepted him for him. He wished that Hyuk could feel the same way with his family. He could tell that Hyuk wanted to spend time with hs parents but they were so busy that he couldnt. Soon Hae was out of the shower and was on his way downstairs. As he went he spotted Hyuk in his kitchen getting the food set up.

"Wow thats and amazing ."

"Thanks my boyfriend seems to like it too." said a smiling Hyuk

"Thank you so much for helping me Hyukkie. It means alot." said Hae while hugging Hyuk from behind

"Anything for you fishy:)"

   Soon all of Hae's family showed up and Hyuk couldnt believe  how big they were. There was almost at least 30 people in the house. For Hyuk it was weird to meet Hae's  family all at one time. It made him wish that he was close to his own family like how Hae was with his family. But Hae's family welcomed him in like he was one of there own. Then the guests of honor showed up.

"Surprise! Welcome home!" everyone yelled

"Oh my! Thank you guys!"

"Your welcome Umma. I missed you guys alot." said Hae

"I missed you too sweetie."

  Everybody was partying now and having a really good time then all of a sudden Hyuk felt a hand on his shoulder. he turned around to find Mr. Lee smiling down at him.

"Can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure that would be great." said Hyuk

The two were heading toward the kitchen when Hyuk spotted HAe goving him a thumbs up. 

"So Eunhyuk, i have always wondered why your parents named you that?"

"Oh well thats not my real name. It's Hyukjae but i always got made fun of for it so I told everyone to start calling me Eunhyuk."

"That makes since. So how was Hae while we were gone, i know he can be hard to handle sometimes haha."

"He was fine. But I stull can believe his obsession with Nemo."

"Haha well he has loved Nemo since he was a kind and will always love him haha."

"Thats good to know." said a smiling Hyukjae

"So Hyukjae i want to give you something. it was my fathers and he gave it to me and i want to give it to you. Whenever i see you and my son together i see how happy you make him and i just know that you two will be together for a long time so i want to give this to you as a sighn of support."

All Hyuk could do was just stare at the ring