Chapter 20

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

tumblr_inline_mih2qzxPU21qdjurm.gif

 It's around 8:30 when the two show up at the beach. For Donghae this has been the best night ever and couldnt wait to see what would happen next. As they were walking toward the beach he saw something glowing. Soon he realized that Hyuk had set up a romantic picnic on the beach with candles and rose petals all over. It was the most romantic thing he had ever expereinced in his life.

"Wow Hyukkie, this is amazing, I love it."

"Good. That was my goal haha."

All Hae could do was just smile at his boyfriend. through out the whole nigh that was the one thing that was on his mind. How on earth did he manage to get Eunhyuk in his life? So uncounsciously he ased him that.

"What did I do to get you in my life Hyukkie?"

"What do you mean?"

"I just cant believe that i was able to find such an amazing boyfriend and best friend like you. This kind of thing doesnt happen that offen Hyukkie."

"Well it happened because your such an amazing person Hae. Your smart, funny, y, caring, and most of all your Hae and there is no one who can beat you."

"AWW thats the sweetiest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you Hyukkie. For everything."

Hae kisses Hyuk until he couldnt breath and even then he didnt want to stop. The two then sat on the blanket and ate and talked about evrything. After all the food was gone and Hyuk was done being stinggy with his strawberry milk the two layed down and looked at the stars.

"Look Hae there is a shooting star. Make a wish."

"I wish that we will stay together forever and ever." wished a smiling Hae

"I couldnt have made a better wish myself." smiles Hyuk

"I love you Hyukkie. so much i just dont know what i would do without you baby."

"I love you too Hae and most likely you would get lost everywhere you go without me." laughed Hyuk

"Shut up! That was just one time and thats only because i saw a nemo plushie and thanks for buying it for me by the way."

"No problem baby. Anything for you."

"What Time is it?"

"Almost 12. We should go Your parents are coming back tomorrow and I know your excited to see them."

"Yea we should or i will never wake up in the morning."

So the two went back to Hyuk's house and toke a shower,TOGETHER ;) if you know what i mean LOL, and went to bed.