chapter 11

My Rock. My Heart, My Love

 

The two got out of the car and made their way into the restaurant. Donghae couldn’t believe his eyes. Hyuk had rented out the whole restaurant for the two of them. It was the most amazing sight he had ever seen.

“Hyukkie, you did all of this just for me? This is amazing.”

“Anything for you Hae. You know that you are the most important person to me.”

                The two ate dinner and afterwards Hyuk toke Hae inside and Hae saw the most beautiful sight ever. Hyuk has his dance studio decorated with blue lights.

“Hyukkie what do you have planned now?” asked Hae

“Just wait here; ill be back in a few.”

After 5 minutes of waiting suddenly Hae hears music playing and out comes Hyuk looking the hottest he had ever seen him. Suddenly he breaks out and starts dancing. To Donghae seeing Hyuk dance was the most beautiful thing ever. The way he moved his body to the music was amazing. When Hyuk finished Hae ran to him and jumps into his arms.

“That was amazing!”

“Really?”

Hae then kissed Hyuk and he immediately kisses back. The two stay like this for a while until Hyuk pulls back for air.

“Wow you’re an amazing kisser.”

“Thanks you’re not so bad yourself Hyukkie.”

“Come on let’s get you home so you can have some time with your family before they leave.”

“Okay, I had a really great time Hyukkie.”

“Me too Hae.”