Someday

The Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay first, I want to say sorry because I didn't interpret the song into description what Amber's thought really much.. cause I found with you read the lyrics you can know what she was thinking about.. >~< anyway, enjoy.. :D I posted this before I went into two weeks of torture.. final exams.. ==v oh yeah and the one that in blue is in english conversation.. :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV

My head still felt dizzy.. I opened my eyes slowly as some light bursting suddenly towards my eyes..

“ugh..” I groaned

“AMBER!!! YOU FINALLY AWAKE!!” what? Awake? Last time I remembered, I was putting my plate on the drawer and nothing.. did I fainted? So the pictures.. the dark room it’s only inside my mind..

“ung.. Yul.. is that you?” I slowly getting my vision clearer..

“yes you pabo!! How could you be like this?! I told you to take some rest!! And---“

“yul.. she just woke up.. scold her later..” I heard a stern voice from the other side of my bed

 

“Tae?” I squinted my eyes as I saw her standing on the other side of my bed

“yes, it’s me.. everyone is here..”

“everyone?” I look surrounding me and saw everyone from the café standing near me.. looked all worried

 

“how do you feel Am?” Sunny asked

“dizzy.. what happened?” I massage my forehead and realized there is a needle that inserted on my right hand..

“I found you fainted when I arrived.. with nosebleed.. please don’t ever scared me like that again Amber Josephine Liu!!” Tiffany’s whine almost in crying, Taeyeon hugged her immediately to calmed her down..

 

“sorry.. I just don’t know how could that happened.. I ate my meal regularly like Yul said..”

“it’s because you got stressed and the night before you got soaked in rain also crying all night long.. your body didn’t get a proper rest.. and you might eaten your meal but your mental are really broken into depressed, that affect your health really badly.. that’s why you could still fainted.. we found you lying on the floor with burning temperature, that explain how can you get those nosebleed” Yul explained in details..

“she doesn’t know that I’m here right? I don’t want her to know..” yeah.. I’m not ready to see her again.. and she will act caring towards me due to my condition.. I don’t want that to happened..

“no.. I didn’t tell her.. although you keep calling off her name.. that’s what Tiffany told me..” Jessie circling her arm around Yul’s waist

“I’m so pathetic am I?” I let out bitter laugh of myself.. even when I was fainted, she still the one that come across my mind..

 

“no you’re not.. you’re just dumb..” another familiar voice coming from near the door.. all directions are on the source of the voice..

 

 

 

“Jackie???? H-how?” I asked her in shocked.. she just hugged me tightly didn't answer my question..

“after you got discharged we will fly back to the state immediately, no wait till summer..” she said in stern voice whispering to my ear, with English

“I can’t Jack!” I yelled in shocked, in reflect, I yelled in korean.. she broke the hug.. the others look at us in confused to my sudden outburst.. Jessie and Tiffany could understand what we’re talking about..

“this is not an offer.. this is a command.. and you don’t have any choice.. I wont let you being like this forever..” I just remain silent while the atmosphere becoming more tensed.. I look away not wanting to look at my sister..

“I’m sorry.. do you want us to leave you two to have some talk?” Yul asked in confused.. she doesn’t understand what we’re talking about since we’re talking in English

“ah.. no need Yul.. thank you for looking after my sister all this time… I really appreciate that..” jackie smiled widely but Yuri look all confused.. Jessie translated it for her..

“ah.. you’re welcome Jackie unnie..” she bowed politely

“you already told them about our plan right? So it wont be a problem if we do that after you got discharged right?” she’s right.. I already told them.. so it wont be a bother if I leave earlier or later..

“yes.. I’ll tell them now..” Tiffany and Jessie bit their bottom lip as they got nervous with what am I gonna say..

 

 

“guys.. I’m really thankful for everything you all have done to me.. taking care of me in my worse day and condition..” I take my deep breath as the other getting nervous as well.. “Jackie asked me to go back to the state after I got discharged from here..” the other gasp “before you’re thinking a bad thing over my sister, she do this because she want to take care of me and look after me more better.. because you know that I’m here is not having a great time either.. well of course I had a great time with all of you but you know the reason.. so she wanted to helped me with taking me to our home back to the state as soon as possible.. is it okay? If not, I will stay here more longer..” after I said that, Jackie gave me a death glare, I just rolled my eyes in annoyed.. there is some awkward silence between us.. they trying to find an answer with looking on each others in the eyes.. as they nodded, Key began to talked..

 

 

“well.. we also think that, it will be more better if you go back to the state as soon as possible.. not that we don’t want you to be here, but we think you really need that.. to cleared up your mind..” Key smiled to me the others nodded in agreement

“can we asked for just one day for us to get you a farewell party??” hyoyeon asked in her puppy eyes.. I look towards Jackie to wait for an answer..

 

“yes.. you can.. just farewell party.. the next day we will go back to the state.. you know how much I’m worried about you everyday?! And today I received a call that you’re in hospital! Father and mother are scolding me because of this.. I asked their permission to go here and promised them that I will go back to the state along with you.. so I practically abandoned my work.. you’re really messed up Amber..”

“you got a call? From who?” I really want to kill that person for telling her that I’m here.. I gave a glare on each of them while Jessie and Tiffany raised her both hands and shook their heads gave me a 'not me' look

“not from any of your friends.. I got my own informant.. don’t blame them.. and this is for your own good!” the others look at me in concern while Jackie scold me.. Hyoyeon hung her head down.. I think she misunderstood the whole thing

 

“hyo.. we’re not talking about the farewell party.. Jackie give you a permission to held farewell party for me.. and we all can come together spending our last time.. well I’ll be visiting the café at least once a year..” I explained to her carefully and gave my dorky smile.. her face turned into happy mode as she clap her hands and squealed.. but she then frown again.. “what’s wrong hyo?”

“are you telling me the truth? Or you’re fighting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter