Attention

The Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Regret always comes late and it's hard to get back what you've already lost

Author's POV

Krystal remained frozen as the room's atmosphere started to get colder by the time being, the sound of the vintage clock ticking is the only sound that can be heard echoing all over the room. Jackie is waiting for Krystal's answer to her question but she started to get impatient as she is not happy at all to see the woman who makes her little sister suffered suddenly showed up again out of nowhere. "So, care to answer my question now, Ms Krystal?" Jackie breaks the tensed silence with her charismatic voice, making Krystal jolted a bit upon hearing the voice. "b-because I-I w-w-want her b-back" Krystal stuttered a lot as she got really nervous with the whole situation, but Jackie can clearly heard it. A loud laughter came out from Jackie's mouth, startling Krystal as she looked confusedly to Jackie, BoA remained calm and composed with her poker face although within her mind, she already wants to slap Krystal's flawless face. The laughter lasted for a good minutes before Jackie stands up and walks towards Krystal in a slow pace, she leaned closer to the girl and said coldly "You made a quite joke right there, saying that you want my sister back with you. Are you fully aware on what you just said, Ms krystal?" Jackie stared deeply to Krystal's eyes as the latter gulped in fear with the sudden closeness between the two and how threatening Jackie can be "Do you think I would let you get into my sister's life again, Ms Krystal?" Krystal remained silent as she didn't know how to reply the older woman in front of her, but she remembered what she promised herself, she really want Amber to be hers again. Krystal brace herself and stare back to Jackie's deathly glare "Yes. I am fully aware on what I was saying, and I am definitely sure that is the reason I am here, to win her back. I know you would totally against the idea, but Amber is the one that can decide whether she wants to pushed me away or take me back, you don't have the right to decide it for her." Krystal blurted everything out with all her courage despite her heart beating like crazy right now with all the nervousness. Jackie could easily crush her life in Korea, her career, and everything she currently possess, Jackie is one strong influencer. Jackie let out a sinister look to Krystal and she slammed her both hands to the table, making a really loud banging sound that even startled BoA's composed self, Krystal is in the verge of crying in fear but she tried to keep herself together. "Sure, I don't have the right to decide what she is going to do with you but I am sure she wont go back to you if I didn't gave her my blessing because the bond I have with my sister is far stronger than what you have with your broken relationship. You have caused her so much pain, why would I let you be around her again after what you've done to my sister? She loved you so much with all her heart and her tears, you already wasted your chance just because you're a coward. Now after she started to pick the broken pieces you have made, you just showed up and say 'Hey, sorry for the broken heart back then. I did not mean to do it, let us go back together?' Are you f*king kidding me Krystal? Have you lost your mind?? You hurt my sister so badly! I have no reason to trust you, I have ALL THE REASON to do whatever it takes to protect my sister from an evil like you. You've hurt too many people in your life, including that boy that also loved you dearly by the way. Do realize what you're trying to do right now, you're toying with other people's feelings and one of them is my sister, my one and only sister. Don't mock me with this stupidity Krys, she already wants to live a better life here and you just ruined it AGAIN. She is sick right now because of you! And you still dare to said that you're here because you want her back?! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO NOW IS TO GET LOST FROM OUR LIFE, FROM HER LIFE! Let her be happy!! She deserve so much better than you." Jackie raised her voice as she punched the table hard in front of Krystal. BoA had to come to calm the older Liu before she breaks either her bone, Krystal's face, or the furniture.

"I know what I did was really stupidly wrong, that is why I am here to prove that I regret every single thing I have done to her and I really want her back. I love her so much and the reality hits me hard when she moved here. I know my heart still belongs to her, I know I have done so many things wrong to her, I have hurt her so badly more than anyone could've imagine, I am truly sorry. I want to fix that, I want to prove to her how much I love her. I wont give up on her again, I will fight for her till the very end." Krystal said in a clearer tone as she is determined to fight for her love, even though she has to go against Jackie and everyone else. Jackie grab Krystal's collar and pull her closer, as Jackie was about to say something else, the door swung opened widely "Jackie, please stop" a hoarse raspy voice came out from the woman that just barge into their room. Jackie sigh deeply before she pushed Krystal back to the chair harshly and walks towards the woman. "Amber, you're supposed to be resting by now, you haven't fully recovered and why are you telling me to stop? she deserve every pain this world have to offer because she hurt you so badly. I don't want you to go back to be with her again, you won't have my bless--" Jackie's words getting cut off as Amber's index finger shut her lips from moving. "I never said I want to get back together with her. I was stopping you because I don't want you to have to lower yourself to meet her level. You're way better than her. She doesn't even deserve your wrath, nor your attention, she deserve nothing because she is nobody." Amber calmly said those things loud enough for Krystal to hear, Jackie grabbed Amber's wrist gently before pulling it away from her lips. Jackie move to the side with BoA beside her while Amber walk towards Krystal. "Stand up." Amber coldly say to her, she stare deeply to Krystal's eyes with her poker face. Krystal slowly stand up from her chair and look into Amber's eyes.

Amber's POV

Oh-oh, ooh
You've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwin' that dirt all on my name
'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up
You've been going round, going round, going round every party in L.A.
'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd be at one, oh

I look into her eyes, I really dislike her presence right now, it only brings pain to my heart, she messed my life so badly. What is she trying to do right now? Ruining my life for the second time? I get myself closer to her, she stepped back a bit, maybe because she can feel my murderous aura around me that I'm trying to suppress since I got in this room. "What do you want from me now?" I asked her seriously. I knew she has been going here and there to look more information about how to find me here, although it is easy to find me since my office just located in that particular strategic area in this city. Nicole report it to me once since she has been keeping an eye on her without my request, Nicole said she did that only for precaution. She looked at me with her cold stare that still give a shivers to my spine but I have to fight back, I can't lose to her, she doesn't deserve anything from me anymore. Our relationship is done deal. "I just want to win you back. I know deep in your heart you still love me." Krystal smirked as she leaned closer to me. I can smell her perfume that used to be my most favorite scent.

I know that dress is karma, perfume regret
You got me thinking 'bout when you were mine, oh
And now I'm all up on ya, what you expect?
But you're not coming home with me tonight

"Yes I know my heart still longing for you, but I'm done with you. You hurt me too much" I know you are in a phase of regretting on what you've done to me but getting me back to you? Are you crazy? why would I let that happen and hurt myself all over again just because you are scared of what other people think about us. Ah yes those beautiful times we spent together back then in Korea, it was beautiful when it last. Your presence here makes my mind travels back in time when we're still together, when I fight for you, even against my family, postponed my return to home, trying to give you my everything. Indeed it was an amazing memories I had when I was with you, when I was able to called you my girlfriend with pride all over my face. Seeing you right now makes me wonder why are you doing this now? why not sooner? I begged you back then but you're not listening to me nor even think about it at all, you just leave. Karma is a b*tch, now you're gonna get it and I will make sure of that.

You just want attention, you don't want my heart
Maybe you just hate the thought of me with someone new
Yeah, you just want attention, I knew from the start
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you

"Why are you doing this? is it because you hate the thought I can be with someone else but you? You want to make sure I will never get over you? is that what you're trying to do right now, Krystal Jung?" I asked her again, challenging her. My question seems to catch her off guard, I guess she never expect me be able to say those things to her. I used to cried all over her and now I have all the courage to say all those things to her. Her eyes widened a bit but she tried to stay composed, she is always good at things like this so I will just push it harder so she will just get out from my life. "You're not saying anything means I am right isn't it? you just want my attention, you don't really want me back with you. You don't want my heart. Mind answering my question now, Krystal Jung?" I raised one of my eyebrow while looking at her, she bit her lips nervously. She always looks cute when she did that and I can clearly see that she is trying her hardest to composing sentences within her mind to reply me back because I just ruined her previous sentences in her mind. I think she wont say a thing, I can take that as a yes to all of my questions. I turned around to walk away from her but she grab my wrist tightly, I saw Jackie and BoA already want to approach her and punch her in the face but I just gesture them to just stay on where they're standing right now. I turned around to face her again, I am a bit annoyed with all of these unclear situation between us. "Amber please, don't leave me. I never have any intention to do all of those things you said before. I really want you back, I know I did many things wrong with you but please give me a chance to fix everything and we can build our relationship again from the start. Please just give me a chance Amber." Her voice started to get a bit shakey, she is going to cry. As much as I dislike her right now, I still can't stand  to see her crying in front of me, I can lose to it. No, I have to stand firm on my ground. I am not going back with her.

you've been runnin' round, runnin' round, runnin' round throwing that dirt all on my name
'Cause you knew that I, knew that I, knew that I'd call you up
B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter