Insane

The Lonely
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you fall in love with someone that deep, you’ll find it hard to resist the feelings that have grown so much deep inside you and it’ll make you go insane

credit photo to owner

 

Ailee's POV

I can feel that my heartbeat is racing when I hug her. It's something that I haven't felt in a while, that moment I realized what I have for her is real. I want to make her happy, I want that smile plastered on her face again, that genuine smile when she offered me a cup of coffee, the certain calmness when she make something she love, not this brokenhearted woman. I will make sure that you'll be happy.  I love her.

 I pray every night

(in a dream) that I want to meet you

Inside your arms that are not next to me

Wanna be hugged warming all day long babe

I keep humming her lullaby until I heard a soft snore from her, I took off her earphone and gently tuck her to bed. She looks beautiful, I caress her hair gently unconsciously as I keep admiring her angelic face. If only you know Amber, I've prayed every night to be by your side all day long, taking care of you, loving you and be loved by you. I always look forward to meet you whenever I have no schedule, I love your warmth, I want to be hugged by you and just stay there, do nothing, simply enjoying our moment and listen to some song, maybe fall asleep together. You're precious to me. I let out a small sigh as I suddenly remembered how she affected you, even just by being present. Do you still love her that much? Do you still want to be with her? will you go to chase her again? will you accept her apology and invitation to get back together? I can't imagine if you truly going back together and leave me alone, but maybe I could let you go if that's what makes you happy. I just want the best for you, I love you that deep.

I’m good enough only with you

The only light of the world,

I appreciate your presence to become the one and only lady in your world babe

Whenever I'm with you, I feel like I can do everything, I can endure the hardship my works has given to me, I can endure a full day concert remembering that smile of yours cheering me to fight for it, I can endure the mistreatment my agency sometimes gave me when I know that you'll be there for me, I'm good enough only with you. You're the light of my world, I was feeling a bit lonely for a while being  all by myself, no one genuinely care about me except my own parents, then there is you, you don't even ask about my past, not trying to exploit my fame for your own gain, even helped me with whatever you can do to help, your presence is everything, you're different. You're like the cool breeze that blows gently into my dry world.

I come into your dream first

Meet your eyes

Whispering the eternal love

Then go back in the morning

I look into my phone to check on my schedule, nothing is really important. I type some message to my manager to clear up all of my schedule for the day so I can be with her, my manager is not that happy to receive that message from me but he just said okay to it since there is no major schedule I have to attend for today, I put my phone down on the bedside table. I crossed my arm on the bed beside her and use it as a pillow, I'll just stay here until she wakes up. I closed my eyes and fall into a deep slumber while thinking about ‘what if we're actually together’. I can see you in my dream, your eyes sparks joy when you saw me, I skips happily to you and hugs you tightly as you hugs me back and said those 3 words to me, looking at me deeply with that loving eyes. I can't help myself but smiling widely as I saw your loving eyes looking at me. I can repeat this for the rest of my life.

Ooh babe

I hope you know I love you insane sane sane

I love you insane sane yeah

I’ll love you the same same same

Be with me little longer yea

I love you insane, I'm falling deeper for you every single day, I just can't help myself not to love you. I really wish that you'll love me the same, I want you to be with me a little longer, being in your arms like this. I don't even know whether you'll love me back or not, I wish you would because I don't know what to do if I have to let you go, though I'll do whatever just to make you happy, just don't tell me not to love you because I can't. I will cherish this moment even if this is just a dream.

I don’t wanna be alone alone

I don’t need a wake up call wake up call

Even after opening my eyes love you insane

I don't want to be alone again, I want you to be with me like this, your arms around me and your warmth envelope me like a cozy blanket, protecting me from this harsh cold world. I don't need any wake up call, just don't wake me up from this dream if you'll only left me all alone and go to her. let me just be in this dream and enjoy the moment while I still can. I'm crazily in love with you Amber. I hope you would choose me over her, I don't want you to get hurt by her again, I can do better than her, I will proudly declare to the world that I'm yours. I could do anything when I'm with you. Just don't leave me alone when I'm loving you this hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter