Messed up

DRIFTING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Titanic accompanies my lonely night tonight. All right I have prepared a box of tissue paper on my side. I let Doggy stayed on my bed to make it less miserable. Sandara hasn't even called yet, it's not like I'm expecting for her call but at least she can call, you know, if she really cares about me. Turns out she doesn't.

 

Jiyoung texted me, he said he is going to send Chaera home the day after tomorrow, he said she is homesick and she misses her parents, her -going to be divorced- parents. , I'm so nervous to welcome her home, I don't know how to begin to explain all to her and no matter how hard I explain, she wouldn't understand either, she is only six and she is a crybaby, like her mom (me).

 

I shrink my face into the cushion as the movie is finished, doggy is starring at me, confused, probably wondering what the hell is his owner doing. I placed my hand on the spot where Sandara used to lay on. I turned my head to that side and watched the empty spot, already tearing up. Doggy stick his tongue out, "Hey, down!" I pushed his head down lightly and he obeyed me quite well. He leaned his head on my and being so quiet after that.

 

I rubbed Sandara's favorite cushion, it's clean and neat, not like mine, and it smells just like her. I sighed and closed my eyes tightly, trying to sleep. Today, I don't meet Sandara, today is the first day when I succeed go through boring life without her. Today, I don't yell. Today, I'm not mad but today, I miss her, and hate her as well.

 

I'm crying and falling asleep at the same time.

 

 

"Oh !" I muttered when I heard a really loud voice coming from outside. I got up quickly, realizing that I'm the only one living in this house, It's impossible not to feel scared when there's a suspicious sound. Someone's out there. I opened my door quietly and hesitantly walking to the direction of that sound, kitchen.

 

Oh, yeah, I shouldn't be surprised.

 

Sandara is right there, cooking something. "What are you doing?" I asked her with quiet a loud voice, loud enough to startle her. She smiled hesitantly, "I'm making breakfast." She said.

"Wow, I never said you can comeback to make breakfast." I said as I sat down on the chair beside the dining table.

 

Sandara sighed and she rubbed her forehead, "Do you know how messed up you are? I checked the fridge, are you planning to spend the rest of your life eating those junk foods?"

 

"I also never said that you can come back to complain and rule my life as if you're innocent." I said and looked at her cynically. She noticed that and she locked her lips quickly, continue cooking.

 

"I don't want you here." I said again but she didn't respond me. She is just pretending not to hear anything. Great. This is just great. She is ignoring me now.

She finished with the dish and served it to me, a bowl of chicken porridge, one of my favorites. Is she bribing me now?

 

"If you don't want me here, you should've changed the key." She said as she showed off her key to this house. , I didn't even think of that. The key, why haven't I changed it?

 

"You're so careless, Chaerin. I can't live you here alone." She pulled the chair across the table and sat down quietly, watching me eating. Yeah, I didn't say I hate her cooking, I hate her but I still love her cooking.

 

"What do you want now?" I asked her after several times glancing at her and she has not yet removing her eyes from my face. ing irritating.

 

She leaned forward, "I don't want anything. I just… I'm worried about you and I'm sorry… please, can you just let me explain? Just give me another chance…"

 

I slammed the table really hard, oh my palm hurts. I clutched my hair and groaned, I feel like vomiting all the content of the porridge she made from me out of my stomach. "Stop it! I'm sick of your apologize. Can't you just… stop!?"

 

She gasped and it's really clear that she is holding her tears and tried hard to look strong. "I'm sorry…"

 

I hit the table again, this time with my elbow, "Stop saying sorry!!! Don't talk, just shut the hell up!!" I yelled and rubbed my face really hard. My palms are sweaty, I'm so pissed.

 

"All you need to do is just… hear me out!"

 

"There's nothing to hear. It's all your fault. You ruined my life, you ruined our family. You can't just stick with one thing, can you? You're a and I want you to get the hell out of my house, now!" I said out loud.

 

Sandara walked away. That's it. She won't fight anymore. She doesn't love me anymore. She will leave eventually. Yeah I'm the one who makes her leave, I can't live like this anymore. She ruined me so bad.

 

I saw her car leaving my house, and I am tearing up. . She always makes me cry. And now look at my clock, I'm late for work again.

 

I walked in to my room without noticing that someone is there, she smiled to me, with that smile. Park Bom. That red haired girl, is still red, and beautiful and perfect.

 

"Hello naughty girl." yeah, and that's the only words she said to me.

 

I'm awkward, totally speechless and must be looking stupid because I'm not reacting to her greetings. "Hey! It's me!" She waved her hand at me. I blinked up and grinned like a  fool. It's too awkward and why am I feeling awkward? Is it because it's been a long time since I met her or is it because she was special to me or is it because I'm now married so meeting someone like her is kinda… weird. I don't know. It's just weird to see her again.

 

"Hey… Bom." I said finally, in the awkward way.

 

Bom sighed and spin the chair as I sat across her, "How do you do?" She asked. Her voice is still the same and the tone is still, tempting and y.

 

"So… you're back?"

 

"Not officially. I still need the acceptance of the Chairman first." She winked at me. I narrowed my eyes and leaned forward, "How is it? I'm pretty cool as a Chairman right?" I said fixing my collar. Bom chuckled and put her hand on my back hand. I was startled but I squeezed her hand.

 

"I heard what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter