Leave

DRIFTING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I got home in a very bad condition. It's almost dawn and I crashed my door, hitting the desk lamp until it collapsed to the ground, thank God it wasn't burning and then I woke someone who is surprisingly at home, Sandara. I hate the fact that she helped me getting up, she helped me taking off my jacket and she helped me leaning on the couch. I was so ing drunk.

 

The only thing I remember besides the flash making out I had with that lady in the club is… I was crying and screaming like crazy in the street. I didn't even know how I made it home. It's a miracle, I guess God still loves me because I'm just hurt because my wife is cheating on me. .

 

"My God… how could you drink so much?" Sandara whined as she ing my shirt. I grabbed her hand, "Get off of me." I said in husky voice. Oh, I'm too exhausted to pick a fight with her. I just don't wanna see her. I don't want to ing hear her talking. She pitied me, I can see that in her face that starts to get blurry because my eyes can't afford to open themselves anymore.

 

I fell asleep eventually with my hand still grabbing her hand. "I'm sorry, Chaerin ah…" That was the last word I heard before I'm really asleep.

 

SORRY. SORRY. SORRY. Is that all she could ever say? All she does is apologizing. She keeps hurting me even up till this point, until we're married, she is still hurting me. Does she even love me for real?

 

I feel so SICK.

 

 

***

 

When I woke up, the sun has risen and I heard someone cooking, definitely Sandara. I hardly got up and went to the kitchen, wobbling to the right and to the left because of my dizzy head. She was pouring a soup from the pan to a bowl, I guess she made it for me.

 

She startled when she saw me. "Oh, you're awake." She said and then keeping her eye back to her cooking. I placed my hand on the kitchen table beside me, starring at her. She seems so nervous that she keeps pretending being busy.

 

"Why are you still here?" I asked.

 

She blinked up and finally dared to look at me, "What?"

 

"Why are you here? I mean, you're not even ashamed of yourself. Don't you think you should leave?"

 

She put down the pan and the spoon, more like slamming them anyway, she closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath. "I don't know what you're talking about." She said.

 

I smirked, "I want you to leave. I don't want to see you in this house anymore." I said, sincerely and firmly. She looks so surprised hearing that but she didn't move at all. She is just starring at me. I don't know what she's looking for but I know she wants to make sure that she hears what she really heard and that's what I really mean.

 

Unfortunately, Sandara. Yes, that's what you heard. I want you to leave. You've done enough hurting me.

 

"What the are you taking about? It's my home too." She said.

 

I smiled over her stubborn character, she really has no shame at all. "It's not your home, no more. The fact is, I bought this house. This house was mine, and this house was yours too, when you were my wife and when I was in love with you. Now I wanna divorce you, I'm not in love with you anymore, so… you need to leave."

 

She squeezed her apron with both her hands and shaking a bit. Her eyes are tearing up but she hide it away. She sniffed, "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm your wife. I'm not leaving." She insisted.

 

I laughed. I laughed and almost cry. I moved closer to her and witnessed her crying in front of my face, looking at me, begging for forgiveness. "I'm so…. over you, Dara." I said to her. She my cheeks and shook her head, "I'm sorry, Chaerin. I can fix it, I will explain it to you…."

 

I smacked her hands, "Bull! I want you to leave, NOW!!!"

 

I just tossed that bowl full of soup she made to the ground and it breaks.

 

The sound of her crying really is killing me, not the part that still cares about her but the other part that is already destroyed by her. I mean, I hate her even more now. She acts like she is the one who is innocent and I'm the crazy one. I just can't stand her anymore.

 

"I admit… I was cheating… but it didn't last long, I realized how much I love you, yesterday I was going to break up with him before you came and ruined my plan on telling him to stop seeing each other…."

 

"Stop it!" I cut her off.

 

I feel like she is bullting again, seriously, my ears hurt like hell I wanna kill her. I grabbed the other chair, this time I get to calm myself before I break another chair. She is sobbing, hell I hate her doing that. "Stop faking it, Dara. This is so sick. What were you thinking when you cheated on me? I can't believe you can do such a thing to me, after… after what I've done to you…." I paused because my throat dry and I'm trying hard to hold my tears.

 

"…. I loved you so much, Dara." I said desperately and quickly wiped away my tears before she saw it.

 

"I want to div

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter