I choose for the better and not the worst.

Teacher's Pet.

Tapping my shoulder, “Hyunseung wants to see you at the staffroom.” MiYoung passes the message. Hyunseung? I try to hold my smile back, fastening my pace towards the staffroom. Here I come darling! The minute I slide the door open, the smile which is glued on my face have faded away.

“You must be looking for Hyunseung right?” Miss. Park asks. Scanning around the whole room, “I see he is not here. I will be leaving now, thank you very much.” I excuse myself and she blocks my way out. “I was the one who call you here.” She confessed and I raised my eyebrows at her in confuse.

“Why?” I question her. She took out her phone and flashes me the photo on the screen. My eyes widen in shock, trying to snatch it away from her. She pulls it back and hiding it behind her back. “I know Hyunseung and you are dating.” She caught us red-handed.

“If I am you, I will back out from this situation. Don’t you find it dangerous? Do you know the outcome of doing this? If the school found out about this, Hyunseung will be kicks out from school and his future will be ruin. However you, the most are punishment or suspended for weeks.” She pointed out and my mind went blank.

I let out some dry laughter, “why are you trying to separate us?” I stand up for the both of us. “What is your motivate?” I took a step forward. “I am Hyunsueng’s classmate since university and I am not trying to hide from you. But, I really like Hyunseung and I am willing to do anything for him. That includes breaking the two of you apart and taking care of him in the future.” She talk back leaving me speechless.

I walk pass her, towards the entrance of the room. “I wish you really know what are you doing, you are a smart student and why are you trying to destroy the bright future for both Hyunseung and you?” She added and I just ignored her.

I walk down the hallway aimlessly, my mind was not clear and the only thing inside was Hyunseung’s career. The sound of people chuckling traveling into my ears and I saw Hyunseung playing so cheerfully with the guys in my class.

He was about to turn around and I hide by kneeling down. I lean my heavy body against the wall, what should I do now? I should not be selfish and choose for the better choice right? I massage my head which is in pain; I really need someone to consult with.

“Are you alright?” That special voice which warms my whole heart speaks. He uses his thumb and wipes away my tears which are flowing down my cheeks. “Why are you crying my little kitten?” He scoots nearer towards me.

I was about to open my mouth and tell him what happened just now. But, his beautiful eyes are like hypothesizing me and words are unable to come out from my mouth. Tears are blurry my vision again; I embrace him praying that he did not saw tears rolling down again.

“What’s wrong?” He asks in concern and I just shake my head wishing that he wouldn’t ask anymore. Pulling me away, he pecks my lips as I returned him too. In the sounds of joy, we are having a make-out session. I wish the time will stop now so I would not be able to tell him to two words.

In the evening, Hyunseung drove me home. Now, we are outside my house. “Why did you halt your heels?” Hyunseung asks. He smirks, “you can’t be part away from me right?” He my hair with his fingers. He is right; I do not want to be part away from him.

Taking his lovely hand away from me, “let’s break up.” I show my poker face again. I am turning back to my icy princess mode again. His face was stunned and I will be too with I was him. “Why?” He captures my shoulder and look into my soulless eyes.

I yanked his hands away, “I find this relationship not realistic at all. You are a teacher and I am a student what future does we have? Anyways, you will leaving the school after one month later. I think we should just let it go like a normal puppy crush.” I said emotionlessly.

“Fine, if this is what you wish. I will give it to you.” That is his last sentence and he gives me the cold shoulder. , my heart hurts like a knife stabbed on it thousands times. I feel like dying, I sob softly outside my house not daring to go in. Goodbye, Jang Hyunseung, the man I love the most.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone~! ^^

This is an update and hope each of your enjoys! ^^

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing tis fanfics! ^^

Kamsahaminda!

Have a nice day! (: