That woman is the love of my life.

Teacher's Pet.

HYUNSEUNG’S POV.

I drove my car towards her house in the middle of the night, I make the last turn into the small alley parking it there and off the engine. I took in a deep breath; I dial her number into my phone and pressing it against my ear.

“Are free right now?” I ask and she replied a yes. “Let’s meet at the park across your house.” I said and hang up the phone. Leaving my car, I took a plastic bag of fireworks along with me and move off to that direction.

“Hyunseung!” She waves her hands so lively in front of me. I smile back to her sweetly and this could be my last smile to her. “What are we going to here?” She titled her face more towards the right. She look freaking adorable, I cannot hold it back anymore and I ruffles her hair without knowing.

“I just have the feeling of playing fireworks, mind joining me along?” I held the plastic bag higher to her vision. She clasps her hands together, “of course not! I want to play it!” She hops here and there in delight.

I lighted the stick, sparkles starts to fly everywhere. “Whoa!” She gasps in awe. “Isn’t it pretty?” She looks at me with her pretty pair of eyes and I nodded my head bitterly. Later, she was playing at the corner trying her best to light up another stick.

I glance at her back and look back to the vibrant lighted stick. Her brother’s words replayed in my mind again, “If you really love her. You should save her and not pulling her down with you. Do you think by saying those kinds of words are able to bring a better living to her in the future? You are wrong and that proves that you are selfish! Whether you are a replacing teacher or not, after all you are still a teacher and you should have the brain to think about it!” He lectured.

I agreed with him, I am a teacher and my main aim is to make sure my students have a bright future and not destroying them. She is my student and I am her teacher. She is a top student, if she gives up her studies for me it will be a big waste and I cannot let it happen because she is the girl I love so much.

“Hyunseung, we run out all the sticks. Shall we go buy more and play?” She bashes her eyelashes at me. I caress her angelic face the last time and shake my head. I stand up, throwing the stick into the rubbish bin and stare at her the last time.

“I have something to tell you.” I said. “Maybe we should end here…” I whisper and she looks at me in confuse. “Let’s break up.” I raise my voice and she was in stun. “I realize…I only treated you like a children who is able to provide me enjoyment…otherwise I cannot find anything I like about you.” I purposely said those hurtful words.

She grabbed onto my arm, “you must be kidding right?” Her eyes are welled-up by her tears. “No.” I answer emotionless. Yanking my arm back to me, “I have a good future and you too. We should not be trapped with this relationship. Plus, my internship will be complete this end of the month and by that time you and I will not be seeing each other anymore.” I back-faced her scare that I will sob along with her.

She embraces me from the back, “I would not like you go!” She yells and buried her face into my back. “Like I said, I can give up my studies for you and follows you to anywhere you want to be.” She said. I peel her hands away from me, “I hate girls that anyhow give up things for relationship. It is disgusting.” I make a false remark. However, I can see that she was really hurt by it.

“Hyunseung…” She cried wanting to capture my arms again. I move a step behind, “goodbye and thank you for this wonderful night.” I bid goodbye and run away back to my car.

YOURS’ POV.

My legs went jelly and I sit down on the cold ground. I covered my face with my hands, bowering in sadness and shivering in horror. It cannot end like this…Hyunseung…why? We just saved our relationship with each other and why did you throw it away again?

The heavy droplets starts to falls and hit onto my back. I am starting to get soak, out of nowhere, a foot was in front of me. I lid my head up, thinking it might be Hyunseung and it was not. It was my older brother, Xiah.

He was holding onto an umbrella, he curls a strand of hair behind my ears. “Let’s go home.” He mumbles. The image of him at school recalled in my brain. He must have told Hyunseung something, if not why did he break up with me?!

Pushing him away from me, “it is your entire fault! What did you tell him?! Why did he broke up with me?!” I scream and he just sat there not answering me. “I HATE YOU!” I shouted and dash back home. Locking my drench-self inside my room, lying on the floor and cry my heart out. Jang Hyunseung…

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and hope you guys will enjoy it!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

<3