Our special 'date.'

Teacher's Pet.

After that incident, I cannot stay still. My eyes always shifted to the clock hoping that the last bell of the day ring soon. The handle continues to tick, hurry up and move faster! I am getting really impatient and grumpy here.

“Stop looking around and listen to class.” A sound caught my attention and I lid my head up looking at him. He was showing his smile again, I was lost of words and I just stare at him. He taps the textbook he was holding on my head, “pay attention.” He nagged.

I was rubbing the part he hit on my head, he don’t know I kept looking at clock because of him and thanks to him I wasn’t able to concentrate too! Why did he say that beforehand?! Argh! Now, I am scratching my head like a crazy woman.

“______, you alright?” Hyunseung look at me. “Yeah…” I mumble. I am so embarrassed! Why did I just do that?! After a long time, finally the last bell rings and everyone starts packing their belongings. “Are you having a fever?” MiYoung touches my forehead. Yeah, fever who someone. Showing a tired face.

“________.” Hyunseung called my name. “Remember studying room in five minutes.” He reminds me and went back to the staffroom first. I let out a long sigh, throwing all my books into my bag. “Are you sure you are going? You look unwell.” MiYoung worried.

“I am fine, don’t worry. I will take care of myself. Hurry up and go home.” I said. Waving her hands at me, “anything calls me.” MiYoung yells and I nodded my head as an acknowledgement.

I stood outside the door of the studying room, I held onto the door knob. Should I go in? I thought for awhile. Suddenly, a voice appears from the back. “Why are you still standing here? I told you to enter right?” Hyunseung said.

His hand hovers mine, twisting the door knob together. Our skin touches each other and my heart was beating so fast. Man, I am not going to wash my hands again. “Why are you still standing there? Come in and shut the door.” He woke me up from my day dreaming.

After I entered, I close the door and walk towards the seat opposite him. He lay on his hand-palm as a stand of support. “So, tell me more about yourself.” A sly grin crept on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, what is this? Isn’t it should be consulting session and not matchmaking? Even thought, I would like that idea. But, my results are on the line!

He taps his fingers on the table, waiting for my answer. “You know it feels like this is a get-to-know each other more session.” I pointed out and he chuckles. “I am taking this chance to get to know you too.” He smiles. ! That smiles again and I can feel that my heart is racing faster again.

I am trying to maintain my poker face, “come on icy princess.” He rushes me. “Why do you want to know more about me?” I ask. He straightens his back, “because you are the only person who is not close with me and I want to know if you have other expression or not.” He replied.

I stand up, tightening my fist. “I am not a toy; I don’t listen to your order.” I said sternly. “If you don’t want to teach me. Then, I will be leaving now.” I open the door and leave. Out of the sudden, a grip held me back.

I turn my head and saw it was him. I tried to yank my hands back. But, he was too strong. “I don’t mean that way; I just want to understand my student more.” He said. “Alright, tomorrow then. After I answer your entire question, you have to teach me English.” I make a deal with him.

“Why not today?” He look at me in confuse. “It is because…” I got my hands back. “Having club activities today.” I smile and starts walking backwards. “What activities?” Hyunseung asks. “I will you let you know the first thing about me and that is I am from the art club.” I winked and he laughs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

Thanks for supporting this fanfic! :)

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic of mine! ^^

Kamsahaminda!

Have a nice day. <3