Please do not separate us anymore.

Teacher's Pet.

I was not sure whether we are together as one; I do not dare to ask until he takes the first move. I halt my heel when I saw her standing in front of me, I guess you already know what happen yesterday in the afternoon and I doubt that she will be nice to me today.

“May I have a chat with you?” She forced out a smiles and I nodded my head as an agreement. Following her, we are now at the school rooftop garden. She stops her footsteps, standing in front of me and I saw her fists clenched tightly.

I gulp a mouth of saliva and I can feel that my body starts to trembles in horror. She spin around, glaring at me fiercely and she took a step forward. “Why did you break the promise between us?!” She screams and I do not dare to talk back.

She pulls out her phone, flashing the photo of Hyunseung and me hugging each other right in my face. “Are you not scare if I show everyone in the school this picture?!” She threatens. “Did you know the outcome of people knowing this? Hyunseung will lose his job and his future will be ruined. You will be kicks out form school and you have nowhere to go!” She stated. “Are you be able to take responsible for this?!” She warns.

I try to control my body from shivering. However, I cannot. “I am afraid…” I confessed. I clasp both of my hands together tightly, lowering my head and tears are about to explode. “You are right, I am not able to take charge for this situation and the risk of destroying our future is high…” I continue.

“But, if you love someone…you are willing to give up everything for him right?” I lid my head up with mixed tears rolling down my cheeks. Her eyes widen in shock, “for Hyunsueng, I am willing to give up everything. It might be tough if we got buster. However, for Hyunseung I am willing to try.” I sobbed.

“So…” I wiped my tears away from my face with my sleeves. “If you really want to tell everyone, go ahead then because Hyunseung and I will be ready to face everything.” I smile brightly. “What makes you so sure?” Miss. Park questions.

“It is because I trust Hyunseung and with love I believe we are able to go far since we have each other to support another.” I answer her question. She attacks me, capturing my shoulders solidly and she is in rage. “Why do you know about love?! You are only a small girl!” She lifts her hands up ready to slap my face across.

I shut my eyes, ready for anything because I am willing to do this for Hyunseung. “Ka-cha.” We heard and I open my eyes wide. “I caught you.” Hyunseung said and the two of us are in stunned. Hyunseung drag me back to his side, his arm wrapped around my arms firmly. “I knew you will come and find her.” Hyunseung said emotionlessly.

“Now, we are equal.” Hyunseung said. “You have our secret and I have yours too. What if, I post these photos to the internet and everyone in the world will think? Teachers hitting students? That will be worldwide news.” Hyunseung smirks.

“Plus, you went over the line.” Hyunseung hisses. “You know me well; I hate it when people harm the people I love and you did that!” Hyunseung points at her. “You hurt the most important person in my life now.” He stares down at Miss. Park.

“I guess this will be the end of our friendship.” Hyunseung said. Next, he pulls me along with him leaving Miss. Park dumbfounded.

We are in the nursing room now; I flinch in pain when the alcohol tips on my bruise. He blew on it gently, “is it better?” Hyunseung concerns and I nodded my head with a soft smile. “It’s entire my fault.” Hyunseung uses his thumb and caresses the swollen area.

“As a teacher or as a boyfriend, I cannot even protect my own students or girlfriend. I am a big failure.” He sank into disappointment. I grabbed his big warm hand and he glance at me. I was shaking my head, “it is not yours. But, ours because I am willing to stay beside you.” I smile and he embraces me in his arms.

“Don’t even leave me behind.” Hyunseung reminds me. “You too, don’t ever leave me behind too.” I repeat what he said and he nodded his head as an agreement.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and please do enjoy it!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^