He wins the little battle between us.

Teacher's Pet.

The next day in school, I glance around the area thinking where Hyunseung could be. “I will make you mine.” The sentence kept on repeating like a broken recorder in my brain. I simply cannot remove it! “Why are you looking around?” MiYoung asks.

“Nothing…” I smile. How am I supposes to tell her? MiYoung! Mr. Jang told me that he will make me his! I guess she will be shock and out of words. “Look, Hyunseung is being the center of attention again.” MiYoung poke me and I look at him.

She is right; he is the center at everywhere. I mean he is friendly to everyone and cheerful. The most importantly he is just pure beauty. Our eyes locked with each other, “Hyunseung-ah~” An upper classman said. “Will you like to have a meal with me during break time?” She blinks her eyelashes at him.

He have a glance at me, a sly grin forms on his face and places hands on her head. “Sure, why not? The food you cooked is really delicious.” He smiles. Are my eyes spoilt? He looked at me right? Did he thought that by doing this my heart will sour? It may…But, it’s not this time because this kind of scene is common to me.

The girl squeals in joy and he walks towards my direction. “Hurry up and go back to class MiYoung.” Hyunseung pats her head and ignored me. “Yes, Hyunseung!” MiYoung jumps up and down. I raised my eyebrows at his sparkler back, is this the way he is going to make me jealous? It wouldn’t work.

Inside the classroom, “I will take attends now.” Hyunseung presses the top of the pen. Calling name by name, “did I miss out anyone?” He questions. “You missed out ______.” MiYoung yells. “Oh, I am sorry. I didn’t saw her.” He smiles.

I laughed, making me feel neglected? That wouldn’t make me lose. Jang Hyunseung you do not understands and knows me well. I am not an easy girl who will be defeats easily. “It is alright, Mr. Jang just have poor eyesight right?” I added and I saw Hyunseung smirks.

I will take this game on, I will make you Jang Hyunseung mine first. During recess time, MiYoung and I went to the cafeteria. We found a seat and moving to that area. “Hyunseung, you are so cheeky.” I heard the girl giggles.

From the edge of my eyes, I saw Hyunseung bite the food from her fingers. Not only that, he had it a little which make my jaws dropped in surprises. The girl blushes and she touches her cheeks sheepishly. Okay, he got the jealously spot. My heart starts to get sour now. Nice one, Jang Hyunseung.

Acting like nothing happened, I sat down back facing him and I eat my food. At the afternoon lesson, I rest my chin on my palm as a support. Hyunseung stroll into the classroom, “everyone flips your textbook to pages 12.” He said.

I was not moving at all, Hyunseung touches his lips with his fingers and the scene came back into my brain. “Mr. Jang Hyunseung.” I said firmly. “Yes?” He forms a small sweet smile. “May I use the bathroom?” I ask and he nodded his head.

I splash the water on my face, shaking my head. He is just my teacher and no other special feelings. He will forget me the minute I leave this school. Do not think so much, the most important is to complete my studies and leaves this place.

I breathe in a deep mouth of oxygen and pumping my fist I pull the door confidently. Out of sudden, a tall shadow hover over me and my eyes enlarge in shock. “I win the game right?” He titles his head move to the left and smiles. “What?” I try to act dumb.

“I saw your facial expression and it shows everything. You are jealous when I her finger right?” He pointed out and my heart went sour. I clenched my fist, anger boiling at 100 degree ready to erupt anytime.

“You like me.” He said. I spin around and already vexed. “Yeah! So what?! Is it wrong to have crushes on your teacher?!” I admitted and he beams. “It doesn’t matter anyways, you will be leaving soon and I will forget you too.” I tried to make an excuse to feel better.

“Are you sure?” Hyunseung questions. “OF course! I am princess icy.” I look away trying my best to stay look strong. “But, you know what?” Hyunseung took a step closer. “What?” I answer him feeling a little annoyed.

His long beauty fingers runs through my hair, “I will miss you a lot.” He blurts out and my eyes enlarge in shock. I must be dreaming right? If it is, it is a beautiful dream because the person I loved confessed to me.

I slapped his hands away from my face, “stop kidding me! I am not a toy for you play with and you must be telling everyone the same thing.” My cheeks starting to get redden. “I am not; do you saw me playing this kind of game with others?” He asks.

It is true; Hyunseung does not play this kind of games with anyone. But, why me?! He snakes his hands around my waist, “may I adopt you back my little kitten?” Hyunseung my hair. Tears of joys well-up my eyes and my vision is blur by it.

I am so elated! Without thinking much, I nodded my head and embrace him tightly. “Can you complete one of my wishes?” Hyunseung asks and I nodded my head again. “Say that you like me.” He requested. “I like you, I like you Jang Hyunseung!” I confessed and he was smiling in bliss.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^v

Here is an update!

Thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfics!

Kamsahamnda! ^^v

Have a nice day!