Happy birthday.

Teacher's Pet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hSqENv0-Ms

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks! ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is my birthday but I was not really happy about it because my parents wasn't here with me but at least I have my brother with me right? I was on my way home, I open the door and did not make any noise. I heard murmuring from the living room and I walk towards it. I peek through the space in between the space and I saw my brother plus my parents.

"I know it is my fault for lying to her and brought her away from you guys." My brother shouts. "It is because of you guys who treated me unfairly, why do you guys only want to bring her away and not along with me?! I got jealous and angry so I lied to her!" He added and I was shocked so it was not my parents who don't want me but my brother who broke us apart?

My beloved brother? The person I trusted the most? He was the one who made the family broken in different pieces? "Junsu, let us bring her to America." Mum begged and he moves backwards. He shakes his head, "I don't agree with anything you say." He said firmly. Why is brother so stubborn and selfish?! Why don't he hand me over to my mother?!

I got angry, I run upwards and slammed the door. I guess, with those loud noises I created, they will know that I have heard everything and knew that I am at home. I hugged my knees and cry. Who can talk with? I am so empty and having a feeling that I have been throw away by the world.

SUddenly, I heard knocks form the window. It was Hyunseung, I hurry opened and hug him crying in his arms. I know he must be shocked and wanting to ask me what happened but he did not. He caresses my hair and I feel so warm. Can he hurry and take me away from this place?

Later, I told him everything and he did not says anything. "Maybe, your brother loves you so he don't want to be sepearated from you." He comments and I raised my eyebrows at him. "Maybe, in the pass, he will hate you and he did not wants to treat you well. However, you think about it, if he don't care about you now, he will not come to school and ask me to stop seeing you. He is worried that you will go the wrong way.He really do care for you." He added.

"Anyways, let's not think about all those bad things. Today is a very special for you isn't it?" He asks. "It is not anymore, it is the worst day of my life." I look away. "Then, I will brighten it up for you." Hyunseung says. He took out a box, "happy birthday." He passes me a present. "It is a small gift from me and I hope you accept it." He said.

Next, he took out a birthday cake and lighted the candle. We started singing the birthday song and eat the cake together. I really love this small time with Hyunseung. "Can I open the present?" I ask and he nodded his head. After I opened, it is an empty bottle. "Why an empty bottle?" I ask and he looks up at the dark sky.

"This empty bottle, is the key to get your real present." He said. "Actually, I here to say farewell too..." He blurt out and my eyes widen in surprises. "Remember I told you that I want to find the real Hyunseung and the brave one?" He asks and I nodded my head. "I am going to Japan and study about the course. It may take me awhile..."

"When you filled up this bottle and I will be back." Hyunseung said. "How am I going to fill it?" I ask. "You know how to use paper and fold those little stars?" He asks and I nodded my head. "Yup, you write your misses and love for me and fold it. One by one, it will be full." He added. "That will take very long..." I grumble.

"Alright, maximum two in one day." He agrees and I laugh. "I promise you, I will come back for you and please do wait for me." Hyunseung pleads and I nodded my head. "Pinkie promise." Hyunsueng shows his pinkie and I laugh. Lacing mine over his, this is the promise between us and he kisses me on the lip. Jang Hyunseung, come back soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! This is an update! ^^

Sorry for not updating after so long. >.<

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! <3