Hyunseung revels his past.

Teacher's Pet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87BFjtgUjWQ&feature=related

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thanks! ^^

BEAST! <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOURS POV.

In the middle of the night, I heard knock from the window and I turn around. It was Hyunseung, he is here to visit me again. I smile, running towards that direction and open the window for him. "Am I bothering you?" Hyunseung asks and I shake my head. "I am just drooling." I said and sat on my bed hugging my pillow. "Do you want to come in and sit on the chair?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I am fine, I like the view here." Hyunseung replies.

"Is your brother at home?" Hyunseung questions and I shake my head. "He went out with his friends, he wouldn't be home early." I said. "Are your relationship with your brother getting better?" Hyunseung asks and I shake my head again. "He seems so trouble and it is very hard to talk to him. I hardly meet him." I force out a smile.

"Don't be depress, you still have me." Hyunseung ruffles my hair and I smile brightly. "What should I do to make you feel better?" Hyunseung asks and I tapped my chin with my finger thinking what should I request. "Tell me about your past." I said and he was taken aback. "Why talk about it? There is nothing to chat about..." He looks away at different direction.

"Alright." I sank back and he held onto my hand. "I don't know how to start...but I was once like you...I fall in love with my teacher." He admitted and my eyes widen in shock. "She was my true love, even thought I have been together with many woman but she was the one I really love most. She was my true girlfriend for her I did many things." Hyunseung confessed.

" "She was older than me by 7 years old. When I was 17 years old and she was 24 years old. Our relationship was like us now, afraid to be found out by others, hiding the fact from my best friends and acting like we are not really close during lesson." He said. "We did childish things like making each other angry but getting closer to opposite gender." He laughs.

"We are so happy with each other..." He voice starts to trembles and the grip tighten. "We are so comfortable with each other, we loved each other and he do not mind the gap between us." He continues and my heart sour. I don't know is it because I pity him or I am jealous of the relationship he had in the past.

"We broke up, she just disappear out of nowhere and she did not come back teach anymore..." He said and I became upset. What is the reason, I don't know and I know it wasn't for Hyunsueng but myself.

FLASHBACK.

I am sitting in the classroom, I am flipping my textbook I need her to enter the classroom to ensure that she is fine. She is ignoring my calls, not replying my texts message and I need to talk to her. Suddenly, the door slide open and a male teacher enter the classroom. "From today onwards, I am your form teacher. Miss. Im have already transfer out from school and don't ask me the reason why. Now, flip your textbook to page 7." He ordered.

He must be kidding right? She transfered out without informing me?! How can she just left me?! I grabbed my bag and out the classroom towards her house. I took out my phone and call her many times praying that she answers anytime but she did not.

I reach her apartment and there is a lorry parked outside and many man are carrying boxes into the truck. I saw her coming out, carrying her bag and with a sad face. "What do you think you are doing?!" I yell and she was shocked. "How can you just leave me without a explaination?! I am your boyfriend, you should tell me everything!" I scream on top of my voice.

"Hyunseung, let's break up." She said and I scoff. "Do you think I will accept that?" I question her. "You don't have a choice, let's just end here and never meet each other anymore." She said firmly. "Why?" I ask.

"I cannot sense secure from you!" She yelled. "That is not the real reason right?!" I got anger because she is lying to me. "You are right because I am getting married! I have a boyfriend already! I loved him and I cannot leave him! I am sorry I broke your heart...I do not mean to play with your feelings. Just forget me Hyunseung." She ended and hop on the car leaving me dumbfounded.

At night, I feel like everything have changed for me. I hold onto my phone and I cannot do anything. I cannot call her, even if I call her, what should I say? Come back to my side...? I run my fingers through my hair and burst into tears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! ^^

This is an update and please do enjoy it!

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^