I am the one bearing it.

Teacher's Pet.

I am hanging out with my friends at our usual place which is located at the back of the school. "Yah, I heard that you went to comfront that teacher from your sister school." JaeJoong brings up that matter that made my head pain again. "You are such a cool person man!" JaeJoong hit my back. "Not really, now he is in a bigger trouble." Changmin speaks.

"Why?" Yunho got curious by his statement. "Her beloved sister locked herself inside her room, refuse to eat and drink." Yoochun explains and I just sigh. "What should I do?" I run my fingers through my hair and scratch it. "Don't be so stress about it, we will help you to think an idea." Yoochun assures. "Thanks." I force out a smile. "That is what friends are for." Yunho added.

"Junsu?" A voice called my name. I poke my head out and I furrowed my eyebrows at them. Another problem again? "I will be leaving first, see you guys later." I grabbed my bag and leave the group. "Junsu!" She yells my name from the back and chases after me. I puff in anger, can't they just leave the both of us alone?!

Suddenly, someone captures my arm and turn me around. It was my father, "shows some respect will you?" He said firmly. I scoff, "respect?" I ask. "Look, the two of you started this war and we are just paying back." I said. More people gather around us checking what happen. To me, it does not matters because it wasn't me who will lose face.

"I heard that conversation, the both of you are going to throw me behind and left somewhere else with her!" I yell. "Althought, we did that you shouldn't just change your school without any permission from an adult." He raised his voice. "I have, I got it from grandmother and she supported us." I replied. "We just want _____ back..." Mum said which made me more angry.

Why is it all her? What about me?! Am I not important to them? I am their son too! Why do the both of them only cared for her?! "NO! I will not hand her back to the both of you!" I scream and walked away.

I clenched my fist in furious, I threw my back on the ground and punch the tree many times. I can feel blood flow down my hands, tears roll down my cheeks. My legs went jelly, I sit down on the greenish grass and howled out my pain. I was so hurted by them.

FLASHBACK.

I was walking down the stairs when I heard the conversation between my parents at the living hall. "Remember the plan we talked about last week? I am accept it." Mum said. "Ya and lets bring _____ along with us." Dad said. "What about Junsu? We can't just throw him behind and go." Mum worries. "We can just leave it to my mother." Dad simply ended the conversation.

I clenched my fist, walking up to my sister room and went into her room. "Yah, lets leave here." I told her. "What?" She replied me in surprises. "Our parents wants to leave us and not coming back." I told her. "Liar, don't be stupid." She said in disbelief."I am not lying." I said firmly. With that, she trust me and we left this house living like an adult.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone this is an update. ^^

Hope you guys enjoy it.

Anyways, thanks for subbing, commenting and viewing this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^