I have a crush for the replacing teacher.

Teacher's Pet.

I don’t know if I was doing the right thing. But…I think I have fallen in love the replaced teacher in my class. However, I don’t show it out because I am not a social girl. He is an English teacher who subbed in for my form teacher who is on medical leaves preparing to give birth to her first baby.

I have to say, I am so glad that our form teacher is on medical leaves! If not I am not able to meet him in my life! He is so handsome! He has this pair of big rounded eyes, chubby cheeks and especially that smile on his face. Every time he flashes it out, I almost faint on the spot. He is just too cute!

But, in his eyes I am a cold icy princess because I never talk to him before. He is really popular in school; girls will always cling onto him, showing him their cute faces and guys too! They will ask him to join their basketball team.

I wish I was them, being so comfortable around him. Oh! I haven’t told you his name right? He’s name is Jang Hyunseung and he is my crush. Every morning, I will always be awaiting him to come into the classroom and I always love to have English lesson. Even thought, I always fail his test. Sigh~

But, that’s the only time I am able to see him. He is always so busy in school with social and among the teachers he is popular too. You can hardly find him inside the teacher staff room.

One day, my friends and I are standing in front of the notice broad. “You make it into the top five again.” MiYoung pointed out and I just show my poker face. However, inside I am smiling in relieved. I am just delight that English did not pull me down.

“If English did not pull you down, you could be in the top three.” MiYoung made a remarks and I nodded my head in agreement. “I have to blame that teacher because of him; I am starting to flunk it badly.” I answer.

“Did someone just badmouth me?” I can feel a hand wrap around my shoulder. “Hyunseung!” MiYoung’s eyes sparkles. I slapped his hand away, “why that bad temper?” He places his hands in the middle of the air. “Do not touch me.” I hissed. However, I am jumping inside because this is the first time he speaks to me and have contact with him.

“Sorry, icy princess.” He apologized. “I can feel my anger boiling…” I comment and walk away. He chase after me, “why?” He asks. “Because every time I saw you, you reminds of English and it led me to think how badly I have done for my test.” I said.

He was giggling behind, “how about I make you become the top scorer of the school?” He said and I turn around looking at him. What did he just said? First in school? Of course I want to be! “How?” I gave him a cold shoulder.

“After school, in the study room and you will know how.” He smirks and I raised one of my eyebrows at him. Despite that, he just walked away to his next class. “Is he trying to date you?!” MiYoung captures my shoulder and shake me left and right. Wait what a date?! I am going to burst in elated! Butterflies starts to form in my stomach, I cannot wait after school! I want to be with Hyunseung!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, this is my first chapter for this fanfics.

Hehehs, please do enjoy and support.

Anyways, thanks for viewing, commenting and subbing this story of mine.

Kamsahaminda. ^^

<3!