Should I flunk my English again?

Teacher's Pet.

The past few weeks have been the same, I stayed back after school in the studying room with Hyunseung. I like the special moment between him and me. Whereby he is only mine and belongs to me!

I am writing the sentences down in my notebook, a hot breathe tickles my skin at my neck and I turn a bit. It was his face, he is checking my work. Despite that, I can feel butterflies in my stomach. Why so near?!

“You are progressing fast.” He praised. “Thank you…” I stutter shyly and rubbed the side of my neck in joy. “Then, I guess we don’t need to have this little session anymore.” He said. My eyeballs pop-out and my jaws dropped down in shock.

You must be kidding right?! I mean…why are the good times passing so fast?! Although I am really elated that my English is doing well compared to the past. But, exchanges for personal time…. I don’t want to agree with it!

“No…My English is still very poor.” I said and he shakes his head. “You are better than some other students in our class.” He remarked. I can feel that I am dropping down to the bottom of the hole, my heart sour and I pout secretly. God, why aren’t you my side this time?

Hyunseung’s hand phone vibrates inside his pocket; he slides his hand into his pocket and pressed it against his ear. “Hello?” He speaks. “Yes, I will be right there now.” He ended the conversation. “Sorry, I have a sudden meeting. So, I guess we will end here today.” He packs up his belongings.

“I still have some question and I can wait for you!” I blurt out and he flashes his fabulous smile again. “I think the meeting wouldn’t end so early today. Don’t wait for me, remember to go home early.” He nagged.

The seconds he said that, my heart sank into disappointment. How am I going to spend time with him again? I mean…I cannot just go in front of him and be friendly with him…Since, I am an icy princess in his view.

“I almost forgot!” He spins around looking at me. The smile of my face widens in joy and I am pumping my fist in the inner me. “Remember to study for the English class test tomorrow.” He winks at me and leaves the studying room.

The minute he shut the door, I frowns in depress and slowly I packed my books. I slung the bag on my shoulder, walking out of the school ground and to the bus stop.

On the bus, I lean against the window with my ear-piece on random thoughts flows in and out from my brain. “Remember to study for the English class test tomorrow.” His words refreshed in my mind. A light bulb blinks on top of my head, should I fail the test tomorrow so that our tuition will not end?

An evil laugh was heard, I rubbed my hands together and was excited hoping that my devil plans will success tomorrow in school. Even thought, I broke one of my rules which are not to fail any exam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone, thanks for reading this fanfic. ^^

Hope you guys enjoys this chapter.

Anyways, thanks for commenting, subbing and viewin this fanfic.

Kamsahaminda! ^^

<3